All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

This has to be the world's worst quid pro quo ever.

Ukrainian police said Thursday they have opened an investigation into the possibility that the U.S. ambassador came under illegal surveillance by an unknown party before she was recalled from her post in May.

The announcement came two days after Democratic lawmakers in the United States released a trove of documents that showed Lev Parnas, an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, communicating about the removal of Marie Yovanovitch as the ambassador to Ukraine.

• Like (+1) 1

Here's your investigation! 

MOSCOW — Ukrainian authorities announced a probe Thursday into possible surveillance of U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch before she was dismissed from her post by the Trump administration.

The statement by Ukraine’s Interior Ministry followed the disclosure of new documents related to the impeachment case against President Trump. The material included exchanges between Lev Parnas, an associate of Trump’s personal attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani, and others about the need to push Yovanovitch from her post.

The documents — provided to the House Intelligence Committee by Parnas — include messages with Robert Hyde, a Connecticut Republican who is running for Congress. In those exchanges, Parnas is informed about Yovanovitch’s physical location.

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You have other examples, if this is so usual? 

I mean, Biden is actually on tape.  Let's not pretend man.  I worry about you Tibs, not in the bum fingers getting frostbite way but in the seeing a man who let's politics run his existence.  I'm just not sure what you hope to accomplish here?  We just saw nuh uh and huh uh and walk away saying idiot?  Let me start, you're an idiot.  Austere religious scholar, but an idiot.  

Btw, you didnt answer the question.

Edited by CoudyBills

2 hours ago, GG said:

This has to be the world's worst quid pro quo ever.

Who is the favor for? 

48 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

I mean, Biden is actually on tape.  Let's not pretend man.  I worry about you Tibs, not in the bum fingers getting frostbite way but in the seeing a man who let's politics run his existence.  I'm just not sure what you hope to accomplish here?  We just saw nuh uh and huh uh and walk away saying idiot?  Let me start, you're an idiot.  Austere religious scholar, but an idiot.  

Btw, you didnt answer the question.

On tape doing what the administration, our allies and non-corrupt Ukraranians wanted done. Thats the tape. You are literally trying to turn a corruption fighting act, into corruption. 

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

CNN reported it and Nunes is literally suing them for it. They denied its authenticity when the suit hit — just FYI since Tibs is too stupid to know up from down. 

No, it was reported last night you lying little weasel. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who is the favor for? 

On tape doing what the administration, our allies and non-corrupt Ukraranians wanted done. Thats the tape. You are literally trying to turn a corruption fighting act, into corruption. 

I view it completely the opposite.  Maybe we can yell at each other?  Grrrr...who's winning?  Lol.  I guess it's true, can't reason with a terrorist.  

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

I view it completely the opposite.  Maybe we can yell at each other?  Grrrr...who's winning?  Lol.  I guess it's true, can't reason with a terrorist.  

Of course you do. You guys do not live in the reality based community. 

We will just have to defeat you at the ballot box like in 2018. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. 

Oh good, Nunes can sue Rachael too. He will get nothing. Criminal scumbag 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Of course you do. You guys do not live in the reality based community. 

We will just have to defeat you at the ballot box like in 2018. 

Oh good, Nunes can sue Rachael too. He will get nothing. Criminal scumbag 

Riiiiight...reality.  Ballot box?  We're way past that bubba.  You think elections are going to fix this?

Let's play a game shall we?  Describe the day to day life of an average conservative, would you do that?

Edited by CoudyBills

8 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Riiiiight...reality.  Ballot box?  We're way past that bubba.  You think elections are going to fix this?

i guess it all depends on what definition of, 'fix' you are applying here.

willy_nilly.gif.4d2531f3a523f954bc9244dd0a9583ff.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

He thinks if the Democrats win the house, all of there corruption will be swept under the rug. 

Democrat corruption?  Doesn't exist.  UNPOSSIBLE

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i guess it all depends on what definition of, 'fix' you are applying here.

willy_nilly.gif.4d2531f3a523f954bc9244dd0a9583ff.gif

Um...errrr, the nice kind where both sides sit down and talk it out like adults.  I'm a pacifist.  

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Like (+1) 1