All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

On 10/15/2020 at 2:57 PM, keepthefaith said:

I run a tech business.  You'd be shocked at the stuff that gets left here and the sensitivity of data that we handle.  How about over 400 servers that came from one of the big stock exchanges all full of drives full of data.  We're talking a name you hear every day. Yes, true.  That was quite an effort eradicating all of that.  How does an org like that let that ***** out of their control not erased? 

Hillary had the day off?

On 10/15/2020 at 2:57 PM, keepthefaith said:

I run a tech business.  You'd be shocked at the stuff that gets left here and the sensitivity of data that we handle.  How about over 400 servers that came from one of the big stock exchanges all full of drives full of data.  We're talking a name you hear every day. Yes, true.  That was quite an effort eradicating all of that.  How does an org like that let that ***** out of their control not erased? 

...are you a certified recycler whereby you destroy HD's ?......I'm assuming a certified recycler is required to carry a bond in the event that HD data is stolen.....

Funny how the Dirty Dossier on Trump was so credible for everyone when it was sourced from Russian sources, but if the possibility the Russians were involved in the Hunter Biden debacle, that alone dismisses the question of authenticity. The left is a matrix of contradictions that will destroy itself from the inside. There will likely come a day when being a leftist qualifies you for handicap parking privileges.

• Like (+1) 4

12 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...are you a certified recycler whereby you destroy HD's ?......I'm assuming a certified recycler is required to carry a bond in the event that HD data is stolen.....

We are not a recycler but we do feed some end of life equipment into the recycling stream (properly).  We do have a variety of ways to destroy data.  Software utilities, degauser and a drive crusher.  Liability insurance, yes.  The good recyclers have a variety of certifications and carry E&O insurance also. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Funny how the Dirty Dossier on Trump was so credible for everyone when it was sourced from Russian sources, but if the possibility the Russians were involved in the Hunter Biden debacle, that alone dismisses the question of authenticity. The left is a matrix of contradictions that will destroy itself from the inside. There will likely come a day when being a leftist qualifies you for handicap parking privileges.

The left is winning! 

Winning!!! 

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The left is winning! 

Winning!!! 

How many CCP bots control the Tiberius stream of bullschiit? Either you have multiple personalities (which is quit possible) or there are a few different ccp bots controlling this user name. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1