All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Read the dailybeast interview with the computer repairman and tell me why I should believe this story.

I'm not saying the emails are fabricated -- that's a different question -- but the origins story is, well, pretty hard to believe.

His story makes 0 sense and he wasn't able to keep his story straight when interviewed. Plus the guy is a huge Trump supporter.

With all the fishyness in the story, there is no way Trump supporters would beleive this story.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

His story makes 0 sense and he wasn't able to keep his story straight when interviewed. Plus the guy is a huge Trump supporter.

With all the fishyness in the story, there is no way Trump supporters would beleive this story.

Correct. The "official" story of the provenance of the emails is simply not worthy of belief.

So I'll be fair here: the question is now whether that is a cover story because Giuliani (unofficial surrogate for the Trump campaign) can't reveal their true provenance -- Russian hacking, etc. -- or whether it calls into question the authenticity of the emails themselves. 

I suspect further reporting will answer that question.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Correct. The "official" story of the provenance of the emails is simply not worthy of belief.

So I'll be fair here: the question is now whether that is a cover story because Giuliani (unofficial surrogate for the Trump campaign) can't reveal their true provenance -- Russian hacking, etc. -- or whether it calls into question the authenticity of the emails themselves. 

I suspect further reporting will answer that question.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree with you here.

The origin of the information is bizarre and it needs to be heavily scrutinized.  That being said, it should be investigated very thoroughly and there's a lot here that is corroborated by other facts.

If there was an investigation and this was found to be fabricated, I can tell you with 100% confidence that Trump would be impeached and removed from office so fast that it would make Usain Bolt looks like a turtle. 

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Read the dailybeast interview with the computer repairman and tell me why I should believe this story.

I'm not saying the emails are fabricated -- that's a different question -- but the origins story is, well, pretty hard to believe.

Hunter Biden was a self admitted crack addict. Addicts will do strange things so shooting the messenger is not appropriate. What's important here is that at the very minimum Joe Biden allowed himself to be used in a bribery scheme for the financial benefit of the Biden clan. Joe was either behind the scheme or simply didn't have the balls to resist it. You are trying to deflect from the story purely for political reasons and are willing to have a corrupt person, beholden to foreign entities be our president. It is obvious that Joe Biden's mental capacity is diminished from a very low starting level. You are pleading the case for a corrupt dumbass. Can you not see that? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dubs said:

I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree with you here.

The origin of the information is bizarre and it needs to be heavily scrutinized.  That being said, it should be investigated very thoroughly and there's a lot here that is corroborated by other facts.

If there was an investigation and this was found to be fabricated, I can tell you with 100% confidence that Trump would be impeached and removed from office so fast that it would make Usain Bolt looks like a turtle. 

See, we can all just get along after all.

My pure suspicion/hunch: that initial email ("Thank you Hunter for introducing me to your dad ...") is authentic but obtained through other means (someone in Ukraine affiliated with Burisma, Russian operatives, who knows). Other things we may see will be more suspect.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hunter Biden was a self admitted crack addict. Addicts will do strange things so shooting the messenger is not appropriate. What's important here is that at the very minimum Joe Biden allowed himself to be used in a bribery scheme for the financial benefit of the Biden clan. Joe was either behind the scheme or simply didn't have the balls to resist it. You are trying to deflect from the story purely for political reasons and are willing to have a corrupt person, beholden to foreign entities be our president. It is obvious that Joe Biden's mental capacity is diminished from a very low starting level. You are pleading the case for a corrupt dumbass. Can you not see that? 

All I know for a fact now is this: the origin story of the emails makes no sense. Even the alleged source -- the computer tech -- can't keep his story straight. So there's something fishy from the start.

I also know the Rudy Giuliani has cultivated Russian intel sources as he's gone on his mission for dirt on Biden.

I also know that Hunter is unreliable, so the things I'd ordinarily say like "who would be so stupid as to put this in writing" don't necessarily apply.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

See, we can all just get along after all.

My pure suspicion/hunch: that initial email ("Thank you Hunter for introducing me to your dad ...") is authentic but obtained through other means (someone in Ukraine affiliated with Burisma, Russian operatives, who knows). Other things we may see will be more suspect.

I have been saying that from the beginning though, something just seems off about it the origin of the information.  

It could be number of things:

1) Totally legit - Hunter is a crack head

2) Someone stole the laptops and brought it in, hoping this would get discovered

3) The information was planted on there and they "discovered"

I have no idea, but it need to be thoroughly investigated, IMO.  

• Like (+1) 2

Yes, the origin of how the e-mail came to light is suspect.  But the non-denial denial by Biden sure does make it sound like the meeting between Joe and the Burisma exec that he thanked Hunter for arranging took place.

"We have reviewed Joe Biden's official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."

Clearly, if it wasn't on the OFFICIAL SCHEDULE, it couldn't have taken place.  BUT even if a meeting did take place, it didn't happen as the NYP stated it did.  <_<

If the meeting really didn't take place, why not simply say categorically that it didn't?  Joe's on record as categorically denying he ever spoke to his son about his son's business dealings even though there's photos of him & Hunter golfing w/ a Burisma exec.  So, it's not like he & his campaign are above bald faced lying.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think we can all agree that Hunter is a scumbag. I have no doubt that he was using his name and at least perceived ability to provide access to his father for personal financial gain.

Having said that, there's more than a few really fishy things about this story. I don't for a second believe the "Hunter left 3 laptops at my computer repair store, forgot to pick them up, and for some obscure reason I copied the hard drives and then contacted Rudy Giuliani's attorney to provide them to him." It looks like the source can't keep his story straight (good reporting here by the way):

https://www.thedailybeast.com/man-who-reportedly-gave-hunters-laptop-to-rudy-speaks-out-in-bizarre-interview

Russian hacked emails? Russian fabricated emails? A combination of both?

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-intelligence-analysts-hacked-burisma-emails-russia-october-surprise-2020-10?op=1&scrolla=5eb6d68b7fedc32c19ef33b4

Funny.  You'd think a crackhead, dishonorable discharge who banged his dead bro's wife wouldn't make a mistake like that...

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think we can all agree that Hunter is a scumbag. I have no doubt that he was using his name and at least perceived ability to provide access to his father for personal financial gain.

Having said that, there's more than a few really fishy things about this story. I don't for a second believe the "Hunter left 3 laptops at my computer repair store, forgot to pick them up, and for some obscure reason I copied the hard drives and then contacted Rudy Giuliani's attorney to provide them to him." It looks like the source can't keep his story straight (good reporting here by the way):

why not. He was on crack. The laptop  ad pictures of him with a crack pipe. He dropped them off and was wasted and forgot about them.

I run a tech business.  You'd be shocked at the stuff that gets left here and the sensitivity of data that we handle.  How about over 400 servers that came from one of the big stock exchanges all full of drives full of data.  We're talking a name you hear every day. Yes, true.  That was quite an effort eradicating all of that.  How does an org like that let that ***** out of their control not erased? 

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Yes, the origin of how the e-mail came to light is suspect.  But the non-denial denial by Biden sure does make it sound like the meeting between Joe and the Burisma exec that he thanked Hunter for arranging took place.

"We have reviewed Joe Biden's official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."

Clearly, if it wasn't on the OFFICIAL SCHEDULE, it couldn't have taken place.  BUT even if a meeting did take place, it didn't happen as the NYP stated it did.  <_<

If the meeting really didn't take place, why not simply say categorically that it didn't?  Joe's on record as categorically denying he ever spoke to his son about his son's business dealings even though there's photos of him & Hunter golfing w/ a Burisma exec.  So, it's not like he & his campaign are above bald faced lying.

Politicians pre-COVID met and greeted and took photos with hundreds and hundreds of people. Remember those photos of the Robert Kraft massage parlor madam with Trump?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/09/cindy-yang-spa-owner-runs-firm-sells-access-trump-maralago-report/3113441002/

What it does suggest is that even if Joe recalls no such meeting, that's only because Hunter was constantly trying to get his shady clients in situations where they would meet him.

At a minimum we have another politician with a kid or brother or in-law trying to make money on his relative's name. It's a time-honored tradition in American politics! Just for example, the ones I'm aware of in my lifetime:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Nixon

In January 1957 Howard Hughes lent Nixon $205,000 to bail out his "Nixon's" drive-in restaurant in Whittier, California.[2] The restaurant went bankrupt less than a year later. Questions about whether this was a political favor dogged Richard Nixon during his campaign for president and later when he sought the governorship of California.[3]

Nixon never lived it down, and one of the many speculated motives for the 1972 Watergate burglary that ultimately led to Richard Nixon's resignation was a desire to find proof that the then-Democratic National Committee chairman Larry O'Brien was also secretly working for Hughes.[4] John H. Meier, one of Hughes's former business advisers, in collaboration with former vice president Hubert Humphrey and others, was using Donald Nixon to feed misinformation to his brother, the President. Meier told Donald that he was sure the Democrats would win the election, since they had a lot of information on Richard Nixon's illicit dealings with Howard Hughes which had never been released, and that Larry O'Brien had the information[5]

In 1974 the staff of the Senate Watergate committee disclosed additional information to support the charge that Charles Rebozo gave or lent part of a $100,000 campaign contribution to President Nixon's personal secretary, Rose Mary Woods, and to Nixon's brothers, Donald and Edward Nixon.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Carter

In late 1978 and early 1979, Billy Carter visited Libya three times with a contingent from Georgia. He eventually registered as a foreign agent of the Libyan government and received a $220,000 loan. (Edwin P. Wilson claimed he had seen a telegram showing that Libya paid Billy Carter $2 million.[6]) This led to a Senate hearing on alleged influence peddling which the press named Billygate.[7] A Senate sub-committee was called To Investigate Activities of Individuals Representing Interests of Foreign Governments (Billy Carter—Libya Investigation). On August 4, 1980, President Jimmy Carter wrote: "I am deeply concerned that Billy has received funds from Libya and that he may be under obligation to Libya. These facts will govern my relationship with Billy as long as I am president. Billy has had no influence on U.S. policy or actions concerning Libya in the past, and he will have no influence in the future."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Reagan

In 1981 Reagan was accused, but later cleared of felony violations of California securities laws in court documents. The Los Angeles County District Attorney alleged that Reagan had baited investors into unlawful stock arrangements, and selling stocks despite the fact that he was not legally permitted to do so.[27] The D.A.'s office investigated allegations that Reagan improperly spent money invested by others in a company, Agricultural Energy Resources, he operated out of his house in a venture to develop the potential of gasohol, a combination of alcohol and gasoline. Investigators said they were also checking whether he had spent up to $17,500 of investors' money for his living expenses.[27] The district attorney's office cleared Reagan of both charges later that year.[28]

On September 20, 2012, Reagan and two associates were sued by Elias Chavando, a fellow partner, for allegedly withholding Chavando's interest in an e-mail business built around the Reagan.com domain name.[29][30][31] In 2015, a Los Angeles Superior Court jury found Reagan liable for conversion and breach of fiduciary duty. Reagan and his business partners were ordered to pay $662,500 in damages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Bush (doing double duty as bad brother and future bad uncle!)

Neil Bush was a member of the board of directors of Denver-based Silverado Savings and Loan from 1985 to 1988,[5] during the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s. As his father, George H. W. Bush, was Vice President of the United States, his role in Silverado's failure was a focal point of publicity.

The US Office of Thrift Supervision investigated Silverado's failure and determined that Bush had engaged in numerous "breaches of his fiduciary duties involving multiple conflicts of interest." Although Bush was not indicted on criminal charges, a civil action was brought against him and the other Silverado directors by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; it was eventually settled out of court, with Bush paying $50,000 as part of the settlement.[6]

A friend who also donated funds to the Republican Party set up a fund to help defer costs Neil incurred in his S&L legal defense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Clinton_Jr. (more of a Hunter without a brain - Hunter did finish law school/pass the bar exam)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Rodham

By 1994, Rodham had left his position at the Democratic National Committee[12] and described himself as "a consultant ... [in] all kinds of businesses. I'm a general consultant. I just bring different peoples together. I help them negotiate deals. I solve problems for people."[13] In 1997, Rodham tried to arrange meetings between Paraguayan President Juan Carlos Wasmosy and Bill Clinton,[12] and also powerful Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov and the president.[9] In 1998, he paid a visit to dictatorial Prime Minister Hun Sen of Cambodia.[12] In each of these cases, there was criticism that he was giving an unauthorized impression of White House approval to these foreign figures, or was seeking financial gain for himself.[9][12]

In 1999, Rodham and his brother Hugh Rodham entered into an $118 million venture to grow and export hazelnuts from the Republic of Georgia.[14] The U.S. State Department and National Security Advisor Sandy Berger became upset, however, when the Rodhams' local business connection in Batumi turned out to be Aslan Abashidze, a major political opponent of Georgian President Eduard Shevardnadze, then a key U.S. ally in the region.[9][14] Moreover, Rodham flew to Rome to become godfather to Abashidze's grandson.[9] After initial resistance,[9] Berger and the Clintons prevailed upon the Rodham brothers to drop the deal.[14] Rodham would not state what his financial stake in the venture was.[9]

Episodes such as these led Hillary Clinton's White House staff to refer to Rodham and his brother as "the Brothers Rodham",[15] extending the American tradition of troublesome presidential siblings to the brother-in-law category.[9] One senior White House official would be quoted as saying, "You never wanted to hear their name come up in any context other than playing golf."

http://archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2011/08/30/obama_relative_arrested_on_drunk_driving_charges_in_framingham/ (this one has more to do with avoiding law enforcement and not making money, but still):

“I think,’’ he said, according to a police report, “I’d like to call the White House.’’

If he was hoping to reach his nephew, Barack Obama, he would have been out of luck; the president was vacationing with the first family on Martha’s Vineyard.

The elder Obama, who is the half-brother of the president’s late father, according to a spokesman for the law firm representing him, is in the custody of immigration officials, awaiting possible deportation to Kenya.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryanne_Trump_Barry (this one isn't exactly independent of the President's own alleged tax avoidance ...)

In October 2018, The New York Times published an investigative report asserting that Barry, along with her father and siblings, had engaged in fraudulent and illegal activity for the purpose of limiting estate tax and gift tax liability stemming from Fred Trump's real estate enterprises.[24] Investigative journalist Susanne Craig discovered a filing Barry had made to the Senate as part of her federal judiciary confirmation in 1983, in which she had reported a $1 million contribution from All County Building Supply & Maintenance.[25] The Times reported that All County Building Supply & Maintenance was a "sham company" formed in 1992[25] and owned by Barry, Donald Trump, their siblings, and a cousin.

All County Building Supply & Maintenance reportedly paid for work performed at Fred Trump's apartment buildings; those apartment buildings then reimbursed the company, but fraudulently added extra money to those reimbursements. Tax experts reportedly indicated that because All County "performed no real work, the transfer of money through the corporation was essentially a gift that evaded the 55 percent tax in place at the time".[26] Its address was the Manhasset, New York, residence of John Walter, Fred Trump's nephew.[25][Notes 1] In a follow-up article, The New York Times reported that the money illicitly earned by All County was split by the Trump siblings.[26]

In October 2018, as a result of the publication of this investigation, the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance began a review of the fraud allegations against Barry and her siblings.[24][27][22]

On February 1, 2019, four legal professionals, who had filed complaints against Judge Barry in October 2018, stemming from the allegations made in The New York Times, were notified by the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit that an investigation into judicial misconduct by Barry had been launched, in regard to her alleged participation in fraudulent tax and financial transactions. Ten days later, Barry, a senior inactive judge at the time, announced her retirement from the bench, effectively ending the investigation.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Politicians pre-COVID met and greeted and took photos with hundreds and hundreds of people. Remember those photos of the Robert Kraft massage parlor madam with Trump?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/09/cindy-yang-spa-owner-runs-firm-sells-access-trump-maralago-report/3113441002/

What it does suggest is that even if Joe recalls no such meeting, that's only because Hunter was constantly trying to get his shady clients in situations where they would meet him.

At a minimum we have another politician with a kid or brother or in-law trying to make money on his relative's name. It's a time-honored tradition in American politics! Just for example, the ones I'm aware of in my lifetime:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Nixon

In January 1957 Howard Hughes lent Nixon $205,000 to bail out his "Nixon's" drive-in restaurant in Whittier, California.[2] The restaurant went bankrupt less than a year later. Questions about whether this was a political favor dogged Richard Nixon during his campaign for president and later when he sought the governorship of California.[3]

Nixon never lived it down, and one of the many speculated motives for the 1972 Watergate burglary that ultimately led to Richard Nixon's resignation was a desire to find proof that the then-Democratic National Committee chairman Larry O'Brien was also secretly working for Hughes.[4] John H. Meier, one of Hughes's former business advisers, in collaboration with former vice president Hubert Humphrey and others, was using Donald Nixon to feed misinformation to his brother, the President. Meier told Donald that he was sure the Democrats would win the election, since they had a lot of information on Richard Nixon's illicit dealings with Howard Hughes which had never been released, and that Larry O'Brien had the information[5]

In 1974 the staff of the Senate Watergate committee disclosed additional information to support the charge that Charles Rebozo gave or lent part of a $100,000 campaign contribution to President Nixon's personal secretary, Rose Mary Woods, and to Nixon's brothers, Donald and Edward Nixon.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Carter

In late 1978 and early 1979, Billy Carter visited Libya three times with a contingent from Georgia. He eventually registered as a foreign agent of the Libyan government and received a $220,000 loan. (Edwin P. Wilson claimed he had seen a telegram showing that Libya paid Billy Carter $2 million.[6]) This led to a Senate hearing on alleged influence peddling which the press named Billygate.[7] A Senate sub-committee was called To Investigate Activities of Individuals Representing Interests of Foreign Governments (Billy Carter—Libya Investigation). On August 4, 1980, President Jimmy Carter wrote: "I am deeply concerned that Billy has received funds from Libya and that he may be under obligation to Libya. These facts will govern my relationship with Billy as long as I am president. Billy has had no influence on U.S. policy or actions concerning Libya in the past, and he will have no influence in the future."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Reagan

In 1981 Reagan was accused, but later cleared of felony violations of California securities laws in court documents. The Los Angeles County District Attorney alleged that Reagan had baited investors into unlawful stock arrangements, and selling stocks despite the fact that he was not legally permitted to do so.[27] The D.A.'s office investigated allegations that Reagan improperly spent money invested by others in a company, Agricultural Energy Resources, he operated out of his house in a venture to develop the potential of gasohol, a combination of alcohol and gasoline. Investigators said they were also checking whether he had spent up to $17,500 of investors' money for his living expenses.[27] The district attorney's office cleared Reagan of both charges later that year.[28]

On September 20, 2012, Reagan and two associates were sued by Elias Chavando, a fellow partner, for allegedly withholding Chavando's interest in an e-mail business built around the Reagan.com domain name.[29][30][31] In 2015, a Los Angeles Superior Court jury found Reagan liable for conversion and breach of fiduciary duty. Reagan and his business partners were ordered to pay $662,500 in damages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Bush (doing double duty as bad brother and future bad uncle!)

Neil Bush was a member of the board of directors of Denver-based Silverado Savings and Loan from 1985 to 1988,[5] during the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s. As his father, George H. W. Bush, was Vice President of the United States, his role in Silverado's failure was a focal point of publicity.

The US Office of Thrift Supervision investigated Silverado's failure and determined that Bush had engaged in numerous "breaches of his fiduciary duties involving multiple conflicts of interest." Although Bush was not indicted on criminal charges, a civil action was brought against him and the other Silverado directors by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; it was eventually settled out of court, with Bush paying $50,000 as part of the settlement.[6]

A friend who also donated funds to the Republican Party set up a fund to help defer costs Neil incurred in his S&L legal defense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Clinton_Jr. (more of a Hunter without a brain - Hunter did finish law school/pass the bar exam)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Rodham

By 1994, Rodham had left his position at the Democratic National Committee[12] and described himself as "a consultant ... [in] all kinds of businesses. I'm a general consultant. I just bring different peoples together. I help them negotiate deals. I solve problems for people."[13] In 1997, Rodham tried to arrange meetings between Paraguayan President Juan Carlos Wasmosy and Bill Clinton,[12] and also powerful Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov and the president.[9] In 1998, he paid a visit to dictatorial Prime Minister Hun Sen of Cambodia.[12] In each of these cases, there was criticism that he was giving an unauthorized impression of White House approval to these foreign figures, or was seeking financial gain for himself.[9][12]

In 1999, Rodham and his brother Hugh Rodham entered into an $118 million venture to grow and export hazelnuts from the Republic of Georgia.[14] The U.S. State Department and National Security Advisor Sandy Berger became upset, however, when the Rodhams' local business connection in Batumi turned out to be Aslan Abashidze, a major political opponent of Georgian President Eduard Shevardnadze, then a key U.S. ally in the region.[9][14] Moreover, Rodham flew to Rome to become godfather to Abashidze's grandson.[9] After initial resistance,[9] Berger and the Clintons prevailed upon the Rodham brothers to drop the deal.[14] Rodham would not state what his financial stake in the venture was.[9]

Episodes such as these led Hillary Clinton's White House staff to refer to Rodham and his brother as "the Brothers Rodham",[15] extending the American tradition of troublesome presidential siblings to the brother-in-law category.[9] One senior White House official would be quoted as saying, "You never wanted to hear their name come up in any context other than playing golf."

http://archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2011/08/30/obama_relative_arrested_on_drunk_driving_charges_in_framingham/ (this one has more to do with avoiding law enforcement and not making money, but still):

“I think,’’ he said, according to a police report, “I’d like to call the White House.’’

If he was hoping to reach his nephew, Barack Obama, he would have been out of luck; the president was vacationing with the first family on Martha’s Vineyard.

The elder Obama, who is the half-brother of the president’s late father, according to a spokesman for the law firm representing him, is in the custody of immigration officials, awaiting possible deportation to Kenya.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryanne_Trump_Barry (this one isn't exactly independent of the President's own alleged tax avoidance ...)

In October 2018, The New York Times published an investigative report asserting that Barry, along with her father and siblings, had engaged in fraudulent and illegal activity for the purpose of limiting estate tax and gift tax liability stemming from Fred Trump's real estate enterprises.[24] Investigative journalist Susanne Craig discovered a filing Barry had made to the Senate as part of her federal judiciary confirmation in 1983, in which she had reported a $1 million contribution from All County Building Supply & Maintenance.[25] The Times reported that All County Building Supply & Maintenance was a "sham company" formed in 1992[25] and owned by Barry, Donald Trump, their siblings, and a cousin.

All County Building Supply & Maintenance reportedly paid for work performed at Fred Trump's apartment buildings; those apartment buildings then reimbursed the company, but fraudulently added extra money to those reimbursements. Tax experts reportedly indicated that because All County "performed no real work, the transfer of money through the corporation was essentially a gift that evaded the 55 percent tax in place at the time".[26] Its address was the Manhasset, New York, residence of John Walter, Fred Trump's nephew.[25][Notes 1] In a follow-up article, The New York Times reported that the money illicitly earned by All County was split by the Trump siblings.[26]

In October 2018, as a result of the publication of this investigation, the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance began a review of the fraud allegations against Barry and her siblings.[24][27][22]

On February 1, 2019, four legal professionals, who had filed complaints against Judge Barry in October 2018, stemming from the allegations made in The New York Times, were notified by the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit that an investigation into judicial misconduct by Barry had been launched, in regard to her alleged participation in fraudulent tax and financial transactions. Ten days later, Barry, a senior inactive judge at the time, announced her retirement from the bench, effectively ending the investigation.

Focus on the photo with a bunch of Wiki blather and ignore the campaign's non-denial denial.

Also, ignore all the other stuff about Hunter's trips to China & Ukraine and Biden admitting on camera that he pressured Ukraine to can the prosecutor investigating Burisma.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Focus on the photo with a bunch of Wiki blather and ignore the campaign's non-denial denial.

Also, ignore all the other stuff about Hunter's trips to China & Ukraine and Biden admitting on camera that he pressured Ukraine to can the prosecutor investigating Burisma.

It's not "wiki blather." It's a history of embarrassing Presidential siblings and other relatives. 

But it's easier to just reply with the equivalent of "fake news" I guess.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It's not "wiki blather." It's a history of embarrassing Presidential siblings and other relatives. 

But it's easier to just reply with the equivalent of "fake news" I guess.

And for a 3rd time you ignore the non-denial denial & focus on the tangents.

But it's easier to try the "look at the tangents, don't look at the substance" gambit.

If you don't think that it's 100% BS that a genius who is too legally blind to recognize a person's face, who is filling out paperwork before he works on computer mainboards then God help you.  Bless your little heart.  It's like saying Helen Keller was a terrific speed reader.