All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

5 hours ago, dubs said:

The only thing that give me pause on this is the source of the information is just so weird.  Turns up from a laptop dropped off by Hunter Biden that he just forgot about?

We've launched investigations for the same with just innuendo of Trump in gold showers doing things with women that would make R. Kelly jealous.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are you forgetting Joe Biden's self admitted bullying of the Ukraine government into firing the main prosecutor of son Hunter's employer? I know it was just a mere billion dollars that he refused to release but c'mon man. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-giuliani-joe-biden-ukraine-burisma-loophole-2019-9

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Google Twitter and Facebook are cancer.  Been this way since their missions changed in January of 2017.

Actual liberals would be outraged by what they've done.  Everything from censorship to promoting cancel culture.  

But these aren't actual liberals at these companies or the people that vote for the party they've gone in business with.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Google Twitter and Facebook are cancer.  Been this way since their missions changed in January of 2017.

Actual liberals would be outraged by what they've done.  Everything from censorship to promoting cancel culture.  

But these aren't actual liberals at these companies or the people that vote for the party they've gone in business with.  

Truth!

They are capitalists taking advantage of an anti-capitalist group that has been conned.  The damage being done by these companies is truthfully an iceberg.  We have no idea whatsoever how deep the harm and damage will run.  My opinion.  They are not for America, for the liberal agenda, for democrats or democracy.  They serve money, control and power.  That is their God and they are as faithful to it as it gets.  

• Like (+1) 1

So where are the Biden supporters on this?  Do you have any principles?  Will you call out the complicit media that has ignored this story for the last 18 months and particularly now?  Are you for a free and FAIR press and are you for integrity among our elected officials?

Remember Rod Blagojevich from 10 years ago, gov of IL who tried selling Obama's senate seat?  That was one of the rare recent occurrences where the media reported it straight up and even lefty citizens and pols called it for what it is.  Shouldn't Joe and Hunter be given the same scrutiny? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think we can all agree that Hunter is a scumbag. I have no doubt that he was using his name and at least perceived ability to provide access to his father for personal financial gain.

Having said that, there's more than a few really fishy things about this story. I don't for a second believe the "Hunter left 3 laptops at my computer repair store, forgot to pick them up, and for some obscure reason I copied the hard drives and then contacted Rudy Giuliani's attorney to provide them to him." It looks like the source can't keep his story straight (good reporting here by the way):

https://www.thedailybeast.com/man-who-reportedly-gave-hunters-laptop-to-rudy-speaks-out-in-bizarre-interview

Russian hacked emails? Russian fabricated emails? A combination of both?

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-intelligence-analysts-hacked-burisma-emails-russia-october-surprise-2020-10?op=1&scrolla=5eb6d68b7fedc32c19ef33b4

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think we can all agree that Hunter is a scumbag. I have no doubt that he was using his name and at least perceived ability to provide access to his father for personal financial gain.

Having said that, there's more than a few really fishy things about this story. I don't for a second believe the "Hunter left 3 laptops at my computer repair store, forgot to pick them up, and for some obscure reason I copied the hard drives and then contacted Rudy Giuliani's attorney to provide them to him." It looks like the source can't keep his story straight (good reporting here by the way):

https://www.thedailybeast.com/man-who-reportedly-gave-hunters-laptop-to-rudy-speaks-out-in-bizarre-interview

Russian hacked emails? Russian fabricated emails? A combination of both?

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-intelligence-analysts-hacked-burisma-emails-russia-october-surprise-2020-10?op=1&scrolla=5eb6d68b7fedc32c19ef33b4

You choose what you want to believe and disregard the facts. Good job.

Just now, westside2 said:

You choose what you want to believe and disregard the facts. Good job.

Read the dailybeast interview with the computer repairman and tell me why I should believe this story.

I'm not saying the emails are fabricated -- that's a different question -- but the origins story is, well, pretty hard to believe.