All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

Just to be accurate, here's the actual text of the email, so no one thinks I am being untruthful.  Obviously, relying on the reporting of the NY Post here.

To: Hunter Biden <hbiden@rosemontseneca.com>

Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time together.  It's realty an honor and pleasure.  As we spoke yesterday evening, would be great to meet today for a quick coffee.  What do you think?  I could come to you office somewhere around noon or so, before or on my way to airport.

Best,

V

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dubs said:

In a nutshell - here's the email summary:

"Dear Hunter - Thanks for introducing me to your dad, Joe Biden.  Here's the first monthly salary for $85,000 US dollars, as promised.  Let's grab a coffee later.  - Vadym"

In all fairness, the authenticity of this needs to be investigated.  The idea that Hunter Biden would bring in a laptop to get repaired with all this information on it and just forget about it is a little outrageous, then again he is a crack-addict, so who knows.

41 minutes ago, dubs said:

Just to be accurate, here's the actual text of the email, so no one thinks I am being untruthful.  Obviously, relying on the reporting of the NY Post here.

Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time together.  It's realty an honor and pleasure.  As we spoke yesterday evening, would be great to meet today for a quick coffee.  What do you think?  I could come to you office somewhere around noon or so, before or on my way to airport.

Best,

V

That might be a critical difference.

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That might be a critical difference.

I was obviously joking about that in the first post, tried to make it clear by posting exactly what the email said in the second post.

2 hours ago, dubs said:

Best,

V

Sounds like a "perfect conversation."

Actually, Hunter is a scumbag, trying (and succeeding) at influence peddling. But there's a big gap between that and a suggestion that VP Biden actually did anything to assist Hunter's clients, and so far those investigations have come up empty.

• Like (+1) 1

So for the last 4 years we've been tearing the country apart bc Trump was allegedly "compromised" with Russia....it led to a sham impeachment that happened in the middle of a probably planned pandemic......we had info already that Biden was actually compromised....

Now we get evidence today that would have Silicon Valley and low info TV news going wall to wall if reversed.  

Yep.  This doesn't end well for this country.  Not this trajectory.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don't find many things amusing about this election but I do find people voting for Biden because he's a "good guy."

The *entire* Biden family chases money as hard as the Clintons do, and the sole reason Hunter Biden didn't deep-six his dad's presidential hopes is because the DNC and its financial muscle would rather take their chances Joe handling his out of control son than having to contend with a Bernie Sanders nomination.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, dubs said:

Realizing Biden doing anything to support his son from his official capacity as VP is still merely alleged; but this combined with the video of Biden bragging that he got the Ukranian prosecutor canned is a very bad look.

Too bad the media will in all likelihood sweep this under the rug as well.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Sounds like a "perfect conversation."

Actually, Hunter is a scumbag, trying (and succeeding) at influence peddling. But there's a big gap between that and a suggestion that VP Biden actually did anything to assist Hunter's clients, and so far those investigations have come up empty.

Are you forgetting Joe Biden's self admitted bullying of the Ukraine government into firing the main prosecutor of son Hunter's employer? I know it was just a mere billion dollars that he refused to release but c'mon man. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1