All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One clarifying note: They said Shokin is corrupt -- but admit they have no evidence or proof of his corruption :lol: 

Yeah, because Shokin's "corruption" is why he needed to go. Not a smidgen of corruption in the Obama administration. Not one smidgen! The *****.

And some may wonder why people who have been following this for years were so outraged by the further actions of the Democrats in Congress in 2019 and 2020. <_<

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 5

On 5/19/2020 at 4:00 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One clarifying note: They said Shokin is corrupt -- but admit they have no evidence or proof of his corruption :lol: 

In my best Cliff Clavin impersonation, " 'without evidence' in dat dare Business Insider article, refers to Mr. Rudy Googalinani..." 

Edited by Motorin'

30 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

In my best Cliff Clavin impersonation, " 'without evidence' in dat dare Business Insider article, refers to Mr. Rudy Googalinani..." 

Listen to the tape. It's damning -- which is why it's being ignored by every establishment outlet. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Listen to the tape. It's damning -- which is why it's being ignored by every establishment outlet. 

I listened, and I'm interested in hearing the full unedited version.

Edited by Motorin'

Father fatally stabbed by son during Zoom chat, police say

Police say Thomas Scully-Powers stabbed his father, Dwight Powers, during a Zoom call. Police say Thomas Scully-Powers stabbed his father, Dwight Powers, during a Zoom call. (WABC)

About 20 people were tuned in to a Zoom conference call just after noon on Thursday when 72-year-old Dwight Powers unexpectedly slumped from his chair and disappeared off-screen.

Near where Powers had been sitting in his Amityville, N.Y., home, his 32-year-old son, Thomas Scully-Powers, suddenly appeared, standing naked, witnesses told police. Several people on the video chat dialed 911.

“They all did the right thing,” Suffolk County Police Det. Lt. Kevin Beyrer, commanding officer of the homicide unit, told Newsday. “They were all concerned about their friend. It was horrible that they had to witness this.”

Read more here.

A new reality series is sparking controversy with its promise to 'skip the dating and go straight to the baby-making'.

Fox's Labour of Love sees 15 men competing to impregnate a 41-year-old woman they have never met.

Kirsty Katzmann is the singleton hoping to bag herself a baby daddy on the never been done before series.

In last night's debut episode, Kirsty introduced herself to the hopefuls as a professional and a divorcee from Chicago seeking to find the right man to have a child with.

0_Labour-of-Love.jpg
Kirsty Katzmann is the star of new Fox reality series Labour of Love (Image: FOX)

After having no success on the dating scene, Kirsty said yes to the divisive premise because she felt her 'biological clocking was ticking' and wanted to achieve her dream of motherhood.

"I had just turned 40 at the time and I had just gotten out of a relationship. I was trying to navigate dating, knowing that I still wanted to start a family and that time was definitely not on my side," she revealed.

Enter fifteen potential suitors who all moved into a house together and take it in turns to date Kirsty in the hopes of one day providing her with their sperm.

2_Labour-of-Love.jpg
The show is hosted by former Sex and the City star Kristin Davis (Image: FOX)

0_New-Reality-Series-Labor-Of-Love.jpg
15 men are competing to win over Kirsty (Image: kristykatzmann/Instagram)

As well as trying to impress Kirsty with their looks and personality, the men must also undergo sperm analysis to make sure they are the right candidate for her.

"It might sound like a total dream to date 15 incredible men at, once but it’s actually super overwhelming. I think it really requires you to stand in your own presence and really know what you want," said Kirsty.

Hitting back at critics suggesting the though show lacks heart, Kirsty said she was conscious throughout to not be cruel to the rejected contestants.

After having had bad experiences with dating herself, Kirsty said she took the time to get to know each man properly and was also keen to avoid 'ghosting' when it came to giving those she turned down the boot.

"Every time I sent a guy home, I had a real conversation with him," she said, adding: "I had real relationships with these men."

On 5/20/2020 at 12:10 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

alleged perpetrator lol...his confession is not hard to find on youtube.

oh, wait its youtube prolly been scrubbed already.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1