All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You don't think he demonizes people? Come on. 

I've dedicated my life to...now now, I don't post in here nearly as much as some people, and I have many varied interest I follow passionately that have nothing to do with politics. 

I think its shameful he is demonizing immigrants. That's horrible. Spreading conspiracy theories? Horrible. Scapegoating people is wrong and dangerous, just look at that mall in Texas that was shot up, just a massacre. All because they were Mexican. Ya, build the wall of hate and act like that isn't anything. 

LOL of COURSE he does, I never insinuated he doesn't.  

And the rest of your comments will have to wait for a response from me, i have to get to real work (lunch lol) for once. Back in a few hours

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

"Spreading conspiracy theories" ... from the same guy who literally still spreads the proven debunked "Trump/Russia" nonsense (for 4 years now). 

Broken brains aren't the best things to take into battle during an information war.

I love wikileaks! 

Yes, so unproven! Oliver Stone to be sentenced over lies about that investigation. It has been covered up, not proven debunked in any way at all. You are lying 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don't think he demonizes people? Come on. 

I've dedicated my life to...now now, I don't post in here nearly as much as some people, and I have many varied interest I follow passionately that have nothing to do with politics. 

I think its shameful he is demonizing immigrants. That's horrible. Spreading conspiracy theories? Horrible. Scapegoating people is wrong and dangerous, just look at that mall in Texas that was shot up, just a massacre. All because they were Mexican. Ya, build the wall of hate and act like that isn't anything. 

Enforcing immigration law isn’t demonizing anyone. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I love wikileaks! 

Yes, so unproven! Oliver Stone to be sentenced over lies about that investigation. It has been covered up, not proven debunked in any way at all. You are lying 

No, the Russian farce been totally debunked.  So were all the Democrats that have been screamng about Trump and the bug eyed politician (forget his name) that keep claiming he had "proof" but never said what it was, were they ALL in on the "coverup'?  I can only assume you have been lied to every day  for three years and psychologically you cant give it up.  Either that or really you know but you want to keep the narrative up even if intellectualy dishonest.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

No, the Russian farce been totally debunked.  So were all the Democrats that have been screamng about Trump and the bug eyed politician (forget his name) that keep claiming he had "proof" but never said what it was, were they ALL in on the "coverup'?  I can only assume you have been lied to every day  for three years and psychologically you cant give it up.  Either that or really you know but you want to keep the narrative up even if intellectualy dishonest.

They either know they were lied to, don't care and want to keep up the charade, or still believe it.  Neither is a good look for them.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

They either know they were lied to, don't care and want to keep up the charade, or still believe it.  Neither is a good look for them.

The entire Russian Hoax should have been better thought out, without it I dont think anyone would have known about Hunter Biden payofffs from both China and the Ukraine, god only knows what other Biden relatives got rich off that senile corrupt old man..  Probably a lot of Republicans wil be discovered to have done similiar thinsg and they were happy to not publicize what Biden was doing.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The entire Russian Hoax should have been better thought out, without it I dont think anyone would have known about Hunter Biden payofffs from both China and the Ukraine, god only knows what other Biden relatives got rich off that senile corrupt old man..  Probably a lot of Republicans wil be discovered to have done similiar thinsg and they were happy to not publicize what Biden was doing.

The entire operation was based on projection. 

It will be a case study off mass projection for psychologists for years to come. 

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...explain to me WTF happened to Ellis Island, where BOTH sets of deceased grandparents came through the LEGAL WAY......

I believe it became a museum.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...explain to me WTF happened to Ellis Island, where BOTH sets of deceased grandparents came through the LEGAL WAY......

That was before a garbage democrat party decided it desperately needed to buy new voters to win

• Like (+1) 1