All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it gets deeper and deeper the more you look into it. no wonder the Dems don't want you to look.

https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1225169907614212096

...I do think it is wrong to accuse politicians of the sole purpose to enrich themselves....after all, they did tell me they're elected to "do the people's business", right?.....I'm sure they'd tell the truth..........

On the plus side with the Hunter Biden documents. It is obvious that Trump learned his lesson and his administration is now providing documents to Congress. Always look for the silver lining.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/6/2020 at 3:17 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Treasury Department sent information on Hunter Biden to expanding GOP Senate inquiry

The Treasury Department has complied with Republican senators’ requests for highly sensitive and closely held financial records about Hunter Biden and his associates and has turned over “‘evidence’ of questionable origin” to them, according to a leading Democrat on one of the committees conducting the investigation.

</snip>

SARs Suspicious Activity Reports are records that banks, insurance companies, and other financial institutions are required to make and send to the authorities at the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) whenever a transaction of over $5k is made, or smaller repetitive additions, subtractions from a(n) account(s) is(are) made. 

Trump's tax cuts for the super wealthy must be paid for! 

The White House on Monday proposed a $4.8 trillion election-year budget that would slash major domestic and safety net programs, setting up a stark contrast with President Trump’s rivals as voting gets under way in the Democratic presidential primary.

The budget would cut Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program and also wring savings from Medicare despite Trump’s repeated promises to safeguard Medicare and Social Security.

It takes aim at domestic spending with cuts that are sure to be rejected by Congress, including slashing the Environmental Protection Agency budget by 26.5 percent over the next year, and cutting the budget of the Health and Human Services department by 9 percent. HHS includes the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which will see a budget cut even as the coronavirus spreads -- although officials said funding aimed at combating the coronavirus would be protected.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/02/09/trump-budget-plan-would-fail-eliminate-deficit-over-10-years-briefing-document-shows/

30 minutes ago, Nanker said:

SARs Suspicious Activity Reports are records that banks, insurance companies, and other financial institutions are required to make and send to the authorities at the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) whenever a transaction of over $5k is made, or smaller repetitive additions, subtractions from a(n) account(s) is(are) made. 

Paragraph 9, sub g: Does not apply to cash payments to Iran when shipped on pallets;

• Thank you (+1) 1

When it comes to Ukraine, I think D) All of the Above applies.

Trump should have been censured for his conduct on the call. 

Joe Biden did some things there that will bury his campaign if he somehow gets the nomination.

Hunter Biden is his adult screw-up son that will bury said nomination because he likely did everything that's alleged he did and the only reason he hasn't so far is because he's got a sympathetic press that isn't releasing the hounds.  Yet.  

Joe Biden should be thankful the Democrats are incompetent and the Republicans just want Ukraine to go away.  I really think he dodged a bullet.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dpberr said:

When it comes to Ukraine, I think D) All of the Above applies.

Trump should have been censured for his conduct on the call. 

Joe Biden did some things there that will bury his campaign if he somehow gets the nomination.

Hunter Biden is his adult screw-up son that will bury said nomination because he likely did everything that's alleged he did and the only reason he hasn't so far is because he's got a sympathetic press that isn't releasing the hounds.  Yet.  

Joe Biden should be thankful the Democrats are incompetent and the Republicans just want Ukraine to go away.  I really think he dodged a bullet.  

I think it's too early to feel confident in the bolded. 

With impeachment gone, the investigation into Biden can begin in earnest (and seem to be). It's not just Joe who got dirty in the Ukraine, the whole lot of 'em were (both sides of the aisle), and that's why they're so terrified. 

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With impeachment gone, the investigation into Biden can begin in earnest (and seem to be). It's not just Joe who got dirty in the Ukraine, the whole lot of 'em were (both sides of the aisle), and that's why they're so terrified. 

The bolded is why I cannot discount the people who think this will all be swept under the rug. Mistakes were made...

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The bolded is why I cannot discount the people who think this will all be swept under the rug. Mistakes were made...

100%. I still maintain 4mer’s position is the most likely based on history, precedent, and what you just stated here. 

We will see soon enough. There’s so much evidence now that it’s impossible to ignore without a concerted team effort on the bad guys’ parts and the administration letting them get away with it. If that’s how it’s going to go down, we have big problems ahead. 

It’s definitely a possibility. I’m just not there yet. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't know.  I think Trump got away with one, and I think the Republicans would like to keep Rudy's dealings in Ukraine out of the public eye. I don't think the DNC really cares about Biden but they do care about Obama's legacy, and that'd take a hit.  It won't shock me to see this fade away. 

The problem for Joe Biden is his kid is a glorious screw up that will continue screwing up.  Whether it's substance abuse, doing what he did in Ukraine, dating his deceased brother's wife, or knocking up random women, this guy is a PhD in self destruction.  

• Thank you (+1) 1