All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, really. Well, perhaps you should see a doctor, because obviously--from what we have seen--you need help.

Ouch. Not your strongest comeback, buddy.

Edited by Koko78

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Ouch. Not your strongest comeback, buddy.

I still think that he got his pink slip from his leftist org that he posted for.  It's not like he has gained any converts to justify a paycheck.  Maybe we could take him to Dave and Buster's for a couple of brews to drown his sorrows.  

• Like (+1) 1

Below, from the account of: Office of the President of Ukraine

Twitter Translated as: The President of Ukraine has received a resignation petition from Prime Minister Alexei Goncharuk. The Head of State will consider the said statement. The Office of the President of Ukraine will be informed separately about the results of the consideration.

An alternate spelling (or perhaps a slightly different translation) seems to be: Oleksiy Honcharuk , which is who is named in the below articles.

(All links removed, just in case, as per Foxx’s comments below)

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Yes. But millions of Americans were taxed hundreds because they couldnt afford thousands for insurance. Thats not the America I want. 

Millions were saved by the law. Most people are in favor of their lives being saved 

6 hours ago, Hedge said:

Below, from the account of: Office of the President of Ukraine

An alternate spelling (or perhaps a slightly different translation) seems to be: Oleksiy Honcharuk , which is who is named in the below articles.

The is the first I have heard anything about this, but these look to be what triggered it, released wiretaps/audio recordings:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

thanks Hedge, good info.

also just a FYI, it may have been just me but that first link, 'Part 1', attacked my computer. thank goodness for Norton.

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

thanks Hedge, good info.

also just a FYI, it may have been just me but that first link, 'Part 1', attacked my computer. thank goodness for Norton.

So now TBD is being targeted by foreign foes for its political content ?

Wonder who the whistle blower is ?

43 minutes ago, Foxx said:

thanks Hedge, good info.

Apologies, if so. I edited to remove that one. I didn’t get any negative hits on it last night (at least that were displayed, also using Norton).

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Millions were saved by the law. Most people are in favor of their lives being saved 

Nobody couldnt buy insurance before the law. They couldnt afford it before the law. Difference is after the law they couldnt afford it yet they had to buy it or pay the penalty. My nephew was laid off in the beginning of November 6 years ago. Took him 3 weeks to get unemployment. When he got his check he had to decide if he should pay for insurance and not eat or pay a fine the following year. 1 month without insurance cost him his tax return the following year. Keep living in your "everything is free" lala land. It isnt so!

Just now, Tiberius said:

Nope. Don't need one. And the more factual it would be the more you will reject it. Go read DRs lies, you like those better 

You dont have a link because it doesnt exist.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nope. Don't need one. And the more factual it would be the more you will reject it. Go read DRs lies, you like those better 

Just curious what lies you think I've shared? 

Was it a lie to say, from the start, that Trump/Russia was fiction? Nope. Turns out that was entirely true. 

Was it a lie to say, from the beginning, that elements of the USIC was working to illegally spy on the candidate/president in an attempted coup? Nope. Turns out that was true.

Was it a lie to say, from the beginning, that the fix was in for Clinton's election in 2016? Nope. Turns out it was, as we've seen unfold over the course of the last three years. 

Have I gotten some details wrong in regards to the biggest, most complex scandal in US/world political history? Absolutely. I'm just one guy wading through an ocean of spin. But would any logical person classify those as lies? I wouldn't, as they weren't intentional and when shown to be wrong I've always done my best to own it.

A bigger question: You're so upset about lies, I wonder why you haven't lashed out at CNN/MSNBC/Fox/CBS/ABC/NYTs/WaPo et al , or Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi et al, who all lied to you, intentionally, for three years about Trump being a Russian agent. In fact, you're not upset by these lies, as you still believe them to be true. 

"It's easier to fool someone than convince to them they have been fooled."

Twain

You should tattoo that to your forehead. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Nobody couldnt buy insurance before the law. They couldnt afford it before the law. Difference is after the law they couldnt afford it yet they had to buy it or pay the penalty. My nephew was laid off in the beginning of November 6 years ago. Took him 3 weeks to get unemployment. When he got his check he had to decide if he should pay for insurance and not eat or pay a fine the following year. 1 month without insurance cost him his tax return the following year. Keep living in your "everything is free" lala land. It isnt so!

You dont have a link because it doesnt exist.

No, millions can now afford it, go see a doctor and get health care. Period. All your bull sh it is just that.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Was it a lie to say, from the start, that Trump/Russia was fiction? Nope. Turns out that was entirely true. 

Trump and Russia is not fiction, so there is your lie. I suppose Trump jr didn't meet with Russian at Trump Tower, Trump didn't side with Putin over our intelligence agencies (Your deep state garbage) Trump didn't destroy notes of his meetings with Putin, excuse Putin, praise Putin and try and get his murderous ass back in G-8, no, none of it. 

You are a lying sack of crap. You lie constantly, just like Trump. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Was it a lie to say, from the beginning, that elements of the USIC was working to illegally spy on the candidate/president in an attempted coup? Nope. Turns out that was true.

Aside from inspector general you praised saying that didn't happen, sure you are completely right! ?

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Was it a lie to say, from the beginning, that the fix was in for Clinton's election in 2016? Nope. Turns out it was, as we've seen unfold over the course of the last three years. 

Oh ya, you mean how the FBI announced right before the election they were investigating Hillary? Oh ya, that sure shows they were in the tank for her. 

Anyone that believes anything you say has to be drunk, brain damaged, desperate or a plain old sh it eater. FU! 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump and Russia is not fiction, so there is your lie

Bob Mueller and three other investigations disagree. 

It was never real. No collusion, no conspiracy. No connection. 

You've been had. And the funny part is, you know you've been had. But you can't back down from your position.

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bob Mueller and three other investigations disagree. 

It was never real. No collusion, no conspiracy. No connection. 

You've been had. And the funny part is, you know you've been had. But you can't back down from your position.

No, Mueller stated they could not prove the conspiracy, and all the obstruction of justice they listed explains why. Trump was even too scared to testify under oath. SO you are lying, again