Happy 58th Birthday to Chef Jim

Your birthday in the era of social media

FB "Friend":  Happy Birthday buddy!!!!!

Me:  Thanks.  Who are you?

That does not go for this place.  You're all my best friends.  Or my "little friends" as my wife says.  LOL

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Happy Birthday Chef ? You are two months older than me. I will from here on out treat your posts with the respect I give to all you old *****. ?

Thanks  Well actually I'm not two months older than you.  As I mentioned GBID got the math wrong again.  So I'm actually 10 months younger than you!  HA!!

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Happy Birthday, @Chef Jim!!  Please take care of my Egg between now and when she comes home.

If you bought me a new one for my birthday I'd give you my old one.  That's some damn fine logic right here huh?

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks  Well actually I'm not two months older than you.  As I mentioned GBID got the math wrong again.  So I'm actually 10 months younger than you!  Ha!

The Ha's on you, now you have to give me undeserved respect cause I'm older than you!!! So Happy Birthday but don't forget my respect.? Who is GBID that so unforgivably fuked up the math of this celebration? Where can I find him?

Kidding aside, Happy Birthday. It is good to be alive. Lets keep it going.

5 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

The Ha's on you, now you have to give me undeserved respect cause I'm older than you!!! So Happy Birthday but don't forget my respect.? Who is GBID that so unforgivably fuked up the math of this celebration? Where can I find him?

Kidding aside, Happy Birthday. It is good to be alive. Lets keep it going.

Ok I’m pretty sure the original title said Happy 59th so not sure now if I’m older or younger than you. So regardless of age my massive post count requires you give me respect.....or sympathy. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Your birthday in the era of social media

FB "Friend":  Happy Birthday buddy!!!!!

Me:  Thanks.  Who are you?

That does not go for this place.  You're all my best friends.  Or my "little friends" as my wife says.  LOL

My wife calls them my “imaginary internet friends”. But I’m almost sure some of you are real! 

Happy B-Day! 

No advice on how to celebrate is my gift to you.