Face Of The Franchise: Josh Allen signing autographs

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

He is a genuinely nice guy, and oozing with talent.  I'm hoping it's just a matter of time before he puts it all together.  He made huge strides over the course of last season.

If he plays all of this coming year like he did in the final game of the season against Miami, then we might be hosting a playoff game.  The stadium would be absolutely bonkers!

• Thank you (+1) 1

He's pretty young in his football journey. He didn't actually get tons of experience in college because of his path their and to the NFL. I think we haven't seen even a fraction of his potential yet. He should continue to get better and better. But don't be shocked if we still see a lot of beginner mistakes from him this year. He still needs development.

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

If he plays all of this coming year like he did in the final game of the season against Miami, then we might be hosting a playoff game.  The stadium would be absolutely bonkers!

Yes. If you take away his poor INT, it was as good a game as you can have as an NFL QB. 3 scores passing, two rushing. He is an absolute weapon. He just radiates potential.

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah.. I think the Bills got the better deal when the total on-field/off-field package is considered.

However, peers Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield are athletically accomplished also. I'd rather win games than autograph sessions. The Jets haven't been sitting idly with their free agency jackpot either.

We'll see where this goes. Just win baby, Win!

9 hours ago, Wnybricky said:

It would be nice to have a team built to win at home in December.. and January. Would be great to be wanting home games late knowing we won’t be stopped.

That's what separates Allen from the other QBs of his class... his ability and experience in bad weather. Earning home games in the playoffs is our next step, not just making the playoffs. Imagine if you will a game ala our game against the Dolphins in January of 1991, Marino vs. Kelly. Imagine now in the future Jets at Bills, Darnold vs. Allen. I can easily see it.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1