All Bills Team?

Agent 91

9 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Lamonica may not have been ‘best QB ever’ for the Bills, but I bet his career would have been more noteworthy than the politician’s if Lamonica had remained a Bill.

I remember when the USFL folded and it became obvious their stars would come to the NFL. There was talk of Kelly going to Oakland to which Al Davis responded there was no chance of that as Ralph Wilson still hadn't forgiven him for Daryl Lamonica☺️

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Yikes

Some of the choices were head scratchers 

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

OK, who did?  Who is ‘The Gridiron’?

Honestly not sure. I just saw it i assure. Anything this technological cant be done by me I just learned how to post images lol

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

OK, who did?  Who is ‘The Gridiron’?

Honestly not sure. I just saw it i assure. Anything this technological cant be done by me I just learned how to post images lol

On 4/12/2019 at 9:46 PM, MJS said:

Marcella Dareus at RE? That's pretty strange.

No thanks to McKelvin at KR. McGee should be the returner.

I'll take London Fletcher at MLB.  I guess you have to respect the HOFer but Moulds was the better WR and if they are going to have Spikes on there then Lofton should be there at WR.

16 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

Players that were snubed at first glace

DT - Mount Washington - I'll take Teddy Mt Washington over any of these DTs any day of the week especially on Sunday's. 

MLB- Chris Speilman- although Speilman didn't play long he was fun to watch as a Bill and was still a really good player.

CB - Antoine Winfield - AW was a lock down corner that can flip a TE with a big hit he was awesome. 

WR - James Lofton -  Lofton is a Hof player should I say more. 

Sam Cowart at LB as well.  ??  On the money.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I'll take London Fletcher at MLB.  I guess you have to respect the HOFer but Moulds was the better WR and if they are going to have Spikes on there then Lofton should be there at WR.

Sam Cowart at LB as well.  ??  On the money.

Damn shame what happened to Cowart he could of been a hof player or at the very least wall of fame. He was on track for some unreal # of tackles that yr he got hurt. He was getting 20tks on the regular.  I believe he had close to or over 200 tackles going into that gm vs Tampa Bay in week 11. I was at that gm in Tampa I'll never forget it we were in the middle of the playoffs run challenging for the division at 7-3 going into that gm.  He wasn't the only one that got injured that day a few others went down including Keion Carpenter . We ended up missing the playoffs at 8-8 and Wade was fired at the end of the season and drought had begun. I'll never forget it.  I believe the next gm vs Miami Wade had to move us to a 4-3 D because we suffered at least 5 injuries on defense in that gm vs the Bucs. We were winning that gm into the 3rd quarter also vs a great Tampa team.  

Honorable mention to this list another player I believe career got taken short by injury and his life taken short soon after his career ended was MLB  Damien Covington this kid played with a ton of passion next to Speilman was a tackling machine. I loved watching that duo in the middle of our defense. Covington last gm was against the defending Champs the Broncos he had 22tks and a sack that day we ended up losing in overtime 23-20.  The Bills were a LBer factory from the 80s to early 2000s.

Edited by BillsFan1988