All Bills Team?

Agent 91

LOL@McKelvin over McGee for KR. McGee had 5400 KR yards with 5 TD's. McKelvin had 2400 KR yards and 1 touchdown. McGee also had a slightly higher average. TM is actually one of the better return men in the history of the league.

I won't get into the fumble thing with McKelvin because I think it's been done to death, but I can't take this too seriously with that kind of error.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

LOL@McKelvin over McGee for KR. McGee had 5400 KR yards with 5 TD's. McKelvin had 2400 KR yards and 1 touchdown. McGee also had a slightly higher average. TM is actually one of the better return men in the history of the league.

I won't get into the fumble thing with McKelvin because I think it's been done to death, but I can't take this too seriously with that kind of error.

My only guess is that they didn't want to repeat players. McGee was also listed as a CB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Marshawn Lynch is a HOFer, cb antoine Winfield, Nate Clements, Terrence McGee is a return man both aforementioned were better.  Mike should be London Fletcher if spikes is making it for 1 year and he needs to a rolb.  Ted Washington and Dareus at DT.  Mario William's behind Bruce.  

Bennett was a MLB?  ?

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Marshawn Lynch is a HOFer, cb antoine Winfield, Nate Clements, Terrence McGee is a return man both aforementioned were better.  Mike should be London Fletcher if spikes is making it for 1 year and he needs to a rolb.  Ted Washington and Dareus at DT.  Mario William's behind Bruce.  

Mario is listed at ROLB.  Dareus is listed at RE.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Bennett was a MLB?  ?

Mario is listed at ROLB.  Dareus is listed at RE.

Right.  Move Mario to Re.  Dareus to DT.  Spikes to ROLB. Remove a DT and add London Fletcher.  Remove another Dt and add Ted Washington or Pat Williams.

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Right.  Move Mario to Re.  Dareus to DT.  Spikes to Right end. Remove a DT and add London Fletcher.  Remove another Dt and add Ted Washington or Pat Williams.

Mario didn’t play RE

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

Mario Williams instead of Jerry Hughes..

McKelvin instead of McGee

London Fletcher at MLB

Clements/Winfield were better than McGee as a CB

I agree with you but Mario was a top 5 sack producer for about 3 years.  They overpaid but got production. 

• Like (+1) 1