AFCE QB Challenge @Masters

8 hours ago, blacklabel said:

It's cool to see these guys having fun. I think I'll always have a soft spot for Fitz. All around good dude, really always gives it everything he has. I wanna hate Darnold cause he's a Jet but he seems like a nice kid. And of course we're all on the Allen train.

Shades of Marino/Kelly’s rivalries but off the field friendship—you can tell there’s a mutual respect there which is cool

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Dkollidas said:

I love that all of them are there except Brady. 

Probably too busy drinking kale smoothies.

I can't stand the guy any more than you can but given his won-loss record, multiple championships and longevity, mocking him out for drinking kale smoothies is pretty weak sauce. In fact, if that stuff works like Popeye's spinach, maybe our guy ought to be pounding the kale too. I'll take a kale drinking championship winner over a cheap beer drinking loser any day. 

20 hours ago, blacklabel said:

It's cool to see these guys having fun. I think I'll always have a soft spot for Fitz. All around good dude, really always gives it everything he has. I wanna hate Darnold cause he's a Jet but he seems like a nice kid. And of course we're all on the Allen train.

Apparently Josh and Sam are good friends. It will be a fun rivalry.