Bills new workout facility

14 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

er.

Sorry, a knee jerk - Pavlovian reaction.  Nothing personal.  ?

Room for foosball tables?

I knew that was coming. From whom, I did not know, but it was inevitable. At least I am self-aware! 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yes, and it probably means that if they build a new stadium they should just do it at the current site. Seems to have everything they need. Build the new one in the parking lot and then bulldoze New Era to become the new parking lot.

While this would seem practical, it has some downsides. The Orchard Park location is far flung for many out of towners anttending the games, and even those in the heavily populated northtowns. There are few local businesses in the area to pick up extra customers on gamedays. Pretty much an economic wasteland in the general area around NEF. The stadium location has never been very good, and a new stadium there doesn’t change anything in that department. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

While this would seem practical, it has some downsides. The Orchard Park location is far flung for many out of towners anttending the games, and even those in the heavily populated northtowns. There are few local businesses in the area to pick up extra customers on gamedays. Pretty much an economic wasteland in the general area around NEF. The stadium location has never been very good, and a new stadium there doesn’t change anything in that department. 

Agreed. The hotel/bar/restaurant scene isn’t ideal either. I’m all for a downtown location in pegulaville with the facilities in OP.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Jumpsuit Jim said:

...but is it a better training facility than the one in Dallas? Asking for a friend. 

who's your friend and why can't he/she ask?

44 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

very cool

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

who's your friend and why can't he/she ask?

very cool

Because Jerr... Because he...OR she...we just don’t know...wants to remain anonymous. 

Im sure he...OR she...is stewing over it while riding to work in a helicopter. If that really is what that person may or may not do. 

45 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Been following this project all along.  Everything that I have read and heard has said that this facility is nothing short of state-of-the-art.  We're not just talking about the best facility in the league, but one of the best facilities in the entire country.  That's awesome for us and I really think it will go a long way in recruiting talent to come here.  We've set the new standard here.

This was the first thought that came to mind when I saw these videos.  Is there anymore else written about how it compares to other facilities? 

3 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

This was the first thought that came to mind when I saw these videos.  Is there anymore else written about how it compares to other facilities? 

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/cole-beasley-says-buffalo-bills-facilities-blow-away-cowboys-562274.html

Actually if we wanna compare from a players perspective buffalo ***** on Dallas. Facilities for recovery and training are top notch! https://t.co/RhYV6Yzv28

— Cole Beasley (@Bease11) April 9, 2019

The Bills’ sports performance center at One Bills Drive is one of the best facilities in the NFL. Player rehabilitation, strength and conditioning and safety are all at the forefront of what Terry and Kim Pegula set out to emphasize with the additions to the facility.

full story 

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/04/2019-nfl-draft-mel-kiper-shows-how-buffalo-bills-can-earn-a-grade-in-three-round-mock.html

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

-197.5 degree cryochamber?

Why don't they just stand outside in the winter? 

because you can get warm in minutes