Weird Bills dreams

HappyDays

Never had a Bills dream I remember.

But I always have dreams that I'm about to play football and am so excited. I'm always running around trying to get things prepared for the game to start, but I never actually play!!!! Always wake up before the game starts ahhhhhhh

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Put your weird Bills dreams here. I can't be the only one that has those from time to time

Last night I dreamed the Bills drafted a dog that plays defensive tackle in round 1. Walter Football gave the pick an A grade.

The average person can't recall their dreams.

You might be a mental wonder.

Report it.

8 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Put your weird Bills dreams here. I can't be the only one that has those from time to time

Last night I dreamed the Bills drafted a dog that plays defensive tackle in round 1. Walter Football gave the pick an A grade.

That’s some crazy stuff there! And it got an A?

Everybody knows dogs are better suited for skill positions! 

I’m curious, was the dog’s name Oliver? We may be onto something! You may have a gift indeed! 

Well, nothing Wally Cherepinsky does or says really surprises me. ?

7 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

The average person can't recall their dreams.

You might be a mental wonder.

Report it.

My wife gets up around 5:00 am. My favorite time is the few hours after that. She wakes me up, but the next few hours are filled with great dreams I thoroughly enjoy. . 

She says she doesn’t dream, but she just doesn’t remember them. 

• Like (+1) 1