Tyree worked out for bills (Edit: SIGNED as UDFA)

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Why?  The Pats seem to value accuracy, which is not Jackson's strong suit.

Dude is freaky big and athletic.  Brady is going to be around at least two more seasons, so they can afford to make Tyree a project.

You can coach just about everything else, but there’s one thing you can’t coach - how to be 6’7”.

Nothing wrong with brining him in. He’s the type of prospect who I’d have concerns about even if he played in an elite conference. The fact that he played in the MAC concerns me further about his ability to develop. If I’m drafting a MAC QB, I want a guy who dominated the conference. Average MAC QB’s never succeed in the pros, and may even need to change position like Edelman. 

Edited by SirAndrew

Tyree is better than a lot of people think... I wouldn't mind seeing him in the 5th-6th... He's not a TE... Not built like one at all... He can make tough throws, and get himself out of Trouble... A shaky starter like Jameis Winston for example could lose his job to a kid like Tyree.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

James O’Hagan 

He isn’t small For a modern LBr...  but he is slow...

and the MAC has produced really good football players... you obviously don’t watch much MAC ball... that’s a lazy assessment that the MAC can’t put out ball players

Where did I say MAC can’t put out ball players. I used the MAC to talk level of competition. Not hard to see Competition in the ACC, PAC12 SEC is a lot higher than Competition in the MAC 

7 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

716..first thing I thought..MajBobby reads national bs..I highly doubt he watched him/Bulls 5 times this past year on ESPN 3 plus. You and Promo are UB sports gods..almost near my level.

What I did watch is a 5.0+ 40 from a LBer but hey slob away 330 Lineman are faster. 

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:57 AM, Cornette's Commentary said:

Let me ask a question: if Tyree Jackson DIDN'T play for UB, would people still be pounding the table as hard as they are for him to be drafted in the 6th or 7th to "sit behind Allen and Barkley to develop?"

No one knows for sure what will happen with Anderson after camp.

Whether a 4th arm comes to camp or not I do think it would be advantageous for the Bills to bring in a strong armed QB to camp.

Mimicking hard thrown balls from a scrambling QB would help the WRs in my opinion.

So Jackson OR a guy like him is OK with me.

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

No one knows for sure what will happen with Anderson after camp.

Whether a 4th arm comes to camp or not I do think it would be advantageous for the Bills to bring in a strong armed QB to camp.

Mimicking hard thrown balls from a scrambling QB would help the WRs in my opinion.

So Jackson OR a guy like him is OK with me.

As all UB fans know..he's loaded with raw talent but can somebody teach him how to take criticism..that's the question.IMO,he should have stayed for one more year to grow....how can he do that as a team's number 4 ? He could very well end up being a cut/release guy over and over,maybe playing for three/four teams before a final release from the NFL.I hope I'm wrong about him,Bear.

He's 21 but he's going on 18 because of his attitude.

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

As all UB fans know..he's loaded with raw talent but can somebody teach him how to take criticism..that's the question.IMO,he should have stayed for one more year to grow....how can he do that as a team's number 4 ? He could very well end up being a cut/release guy over and over,maybe playing for three/four teams before a final release from the NFL.I hope I'm wrong about him,Bear.

He's 21 but he's going on 18 because of his attitude.

I didn't realize this was an issue..............thanks 'sky.

Playing one more year is always a tough choice for these kids.

One more year playing at UB could of changed his draft projections for 2020.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...holy crap... did NOT realize that this kid is a 6'7", 250 lb runaway 18 wheeler.....back under my rock...........

Here is probably his best game from last season. Too bad he couldn't keep this up all year. Johnson being injured didn't help.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Showed up on UB campus as a 6’2 190 LB true Freshmen ...

That's Dennis Rodmanesque.

In all seriousness, has a "project" QB EVER worked out? I guess you could say Jimmy G, but that's a reach.

Jackson seems like a really good kid, but that windup is just too much for the NFL. Maybe he's TOO tall.

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

In all seriousness, has a "project" QB EVER worked out? I guess you could say Jimmy G, but that's a reach.

Jackson seems like a really good kid, but that windup is just too much for the NFL. Maybe he's TOO tall.

I wouldn’t classify Jimmy G as a project QB... besides coming from a small school he was super pro ready with a lightning quick release 

and I would say yes, some project QBs have worked out but not many...

Cam Newton was no where near my #1 player in the draft and a huge question about how he would adapt... he was just super physically gifted 

our own Josh Allen was a project... and was starting to flash

21 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Don't see him making it as a QB.

Honest question and I’m not calling you racist (don’t know you and you seem like a good dude with bad football takes ?) but have you ever liked a non white qb? I honestly don’t recall any and you love some terrible white qbs.  I’m genuinely asking. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I wouldn’t classify Jimmy G as a project QB... besides coming from a small school he was super pro ready with a lightning quick release 

and I would say yes, some project QBs have worked out but not many...

Cam Newton was no where near my #1 player in the draft and a huge question about how he would adapt... he was just super physically gifted 

our own Josh Allen was a project... and was starting to flash

It’s not just you but it’s insane how people underrate Cam.  He dominated on every level, including the best conference in college.  I would have been shocked if he didn’t become a franchise guy.  Clearly he has his flaws but the dude is a baller. 

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I think Kaepernick fits project qb.  It also depends what qualifies to be a project qb. IMO, Allen is a bit of a project qb.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honest question and I’m not calling you racist (don’t know you and you seem like a good dude with bad football takes ?) but have you ever liked a non white qb? I honestly don’t recall any and you love some terrible white qbs.  I’m genuinely asking. 

It’s not just you but it’s insane how people underrate Cam.  He dominated on every level, including the best conference in college.  I would have been shocked if he didn’t become a franchise guy.  Clearly he has his flaws but the dude is a baller. 

Just because he dominated HS and college didn’t mean he would dominate the pros...

tons of guys were superstars in both and nothing in the league

Cam definitely had a chance to fail for a myriad of reasons but overcame and developed 

Edited by Buffalo716