Tyree worked out for bills (Edit: SIGNED as UDFA)

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

AJ was ranked 11 th over all by CBS back in May.His hammy did him in last year...I would gobble him up in the 4th,with 100% faith.He would be our number two next year with a healthy leg.

I still really like him a lot ... I never really had him that high and I think CBS might have been that(high)

but he stacks up His deep routes nice... has a little bit of a second gear to kick into and is a rac threat 

i would be punped to snag him round 4

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

:blush:

I don’t know why he isn’t getting more love... I am not an oline expert but his tape for 3.5 years is phenomenal 

most reports and scouts i talk too say he is right on the cusp as a camp invite... last year 24 centers made it into camp and my scouting friend has him at 24

His physical skills are hurting him rn as he is slow and doesn’t look great in shorts.., but turn on the tape... he deserves a shot... he has NFL tools

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t know why he isn’t getting more love... I am not an oline expert but his tape for 3.5 years is phenomenal 

most reports and scouts i talk too say he is right on the cusp as a camp invite... last year 24 centers made it into camp and my scouting friend has him at 24

His physical skills are hurting him rn as he is slow and doesn’t look great in shorts.., but turn on the tape... he deserves a shot... he has NFL tools

Worth bringing him to camp.

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

When nosworthy was out,he still never skipped a beat.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

When nosworthy was out,he still never skipped a beat.

He hasn’t missed a beat in 3 seasons... he is the epitome of a UB Bulls lineman 

my family friend John Kling got signed as a UDFA Tackle out of UB... he was 6’8 and looked like an NFL Tackle 

but O’Hagan is every bit as talented... undrafted lineman come in and become studs a lot in the NFL... I would bring in O’Hagan and let him learn from Morse 

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

716..first thing I thought..MajBobby reads national bs..I highly doubt he watched him/Bulls 5 times this past year on ESPN 3 plus. You and Promo are UB sports gods..almost near my level.

...there is NOBODY on this planet at your level....I checked.......makes you lonely "at the top"....:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

He hasn’t missed a beat in 3 seasons... he is the epitome of a UB Bulls lineman 

my family friend John Kling got signed as a UDFA Tackle out of UB... he was 6’8 and looked like an NFL Tackle 

but O’Hagan is every bit as talented... undrafted lineman come in and become studs a lot in the NFL... I would bring in O’Hagan and let him learn from Morse 

In a heartbeat.

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...there is NOBODY on this planet at your level....I checked.......makes you lonely "at the top"....:thumbsup:

That was a joke to 716 and Promo. They get it..stop being cranky.

Report the posts..it wouldn't the first time for you.

11 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

In a heartbeat.

That was a joke to 716 and Promo. They get it..stop being cranky.

Report the posts..it wouldn't the first time for you.

calm down Big Dawg......that was my joke to you...Jesus.......716 & Promo are two of the best.........lighten up...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

7 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Now I feel like kissing you..and how about a bear hug?

...the old fart just turned 66 on Tuesday....got "more damn potholes than the famed cross country route".......had several WD-40's on the rocks to feel younger......belated b-day bear hug works....:D

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My Prediction:

Tyree to Carolina Panthers ( Round 5 )

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the old fart just turned 66 on Tuesday....got "more damn potholes than the famed cross country route".......had several WD-40's on the rocks to feel younger......belated b-day bear hug works....:D

Happy belated big guy ?

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

My Prediction:

....so then we could see him in Bflo NEXT year?....just askin'.......:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

My Prediction:

Happy belated big guy ?

...thanks bud...MUCH appreciated.......:thumbsup:....damn I'm old.....just ONE SB before I head to "Hell's Kitchen".........PLEASE......

49 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so then we could see him in Bflo NEXT year?....just askin'.......:thumbsup:

...thanks bud...MUCH appreciated.......:thumbsup:....damn I'm old.....just ONE SB before I head to "Hell's Kitchen".........PLEASE......

I hear ya....

make it 2 or 3 tho... you deserve it ?

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...isn't he a larger "one read and run" type ala Jackson?......why we we even bother if that's close?........... or did I miss the memo?..........

Who are you talkin bout bud? This thread is about Tyree Jackson 

4 hours ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Let me ask a question: if Tyree Jackson DIDN'T play for UB, would people still be pounding the table as hard as they are for him to be drafted in the 6th or 7th to "sit behind Allen and Barkley to develop?"

If he didn't play for UB, I probably wouldn't even know who he is.  I don't spend much time watching MAC football or tracking MAC players.  Because he DID play for UB and the UB team was relevant the last couple of years, I saw him play several times and was able to develop an opinion that he is a raw but talented player who could be groomed to be a solid NFL backup.  He's seem to fit best in an offense designed for a tall, athletic QB with a strong arm who can run well, but might not have the greatest accuracy in the world.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I hear ya....

make it 2 or 3 tho... you deserve it ?

Who are you talkin bout bud? This thread is about Tyree Jackson 

...my apology...Tyree vs Lamar.....zero similarities?....some?...a few?...need your expertise here.....

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...my apology...Tyree vs Lamar.....zero similarities?....some?...a few?...need your expertise here.....

Honestly not many.

Tyree is super unpolished... his mechanics are a mess.... BUT he does look to throw first now

AND

he is the biggest QB ever at the combine... and he has athleticism to boot... THAT TURNED HEADS

He has the biggest arm in the draft and can improvise, throw on the run and create... at 6’7 250

A more realistic comparison to me would be a Colin Kaepernick ... Colin a touch faster with better short accuracy... Jackson bigger with a better deep ball

Coaches always think they can correct the mechanical flaws and such... you can’t teach 6’7 250 with those legs

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 3