Cierre Wood charged with Murder

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whoah. Absolutely horrible. 

Bills and Pats among his many previous  employers, who are neck and neck in having former players charged with murder. 

A star player with Notre Dame for highly ranked seasons.

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whoah. Absolutely horrible. 

Bills and Pats among his many previous  employers, who are neck and neck in having former players charged with murder. 

I was gonna ‘go there’ but decided not to. Yes, OJ & Jim ‘dunaway’ with their wives and now this. 

Even if it’s determined it wasn’t premeditated, it’s still despicable and unforgivable.

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I was gonna ‘go there’ but decided not to. Yes, OJ & Jim ‘dunaway’ with their wives and now this. 

Even if it’s determined it wasn’t premeditated, it’s still despicable and unforgivable.

Yes just so sad. Hate hearing these stories. 

12 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Horrible- sickening- sad! What ever happened to protecting women, children and elderly? Our society is messed up. 

Side bar- GF looks like a meth head- pot holes all over her face if you look close.

Drugs are almost always a factor in cases like this.

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...murdering a 5 year old?.......sick.............1st degree murder in Nevada is punishable by death......

Let him loose in North Las Vegas and "we fixed the glitch."

Horrible story.

24 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Why do we have a thread about this?

Also agree to this point.......

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Kids are frustrating but I don’t get how you can do anything beyond a slap on the butt or hand. 

I got my ass whooped a lot as a kid by my parents, and felt it did me well growing up and becoming a man. To the point that I discussed this with my wife and we both agreed we would give spankings as parents.

My daughter is 6 now and I have yet to give such spanking and don't think I ever will. Have learned there are many other ways to punish that do just as good or better. The important thing is to never lose your cool. If I become enraged, I will walk away then come back later and deal out punishment. Not toys/tablet are killer to 6yrold. She would prob rather take a beating.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Horrible- sickening- sad! What ever happened to protecting women, children and elderly? Our society is messed up. 

Side bar- GF looks like a meth head- pot holes all over her face if you look close.

It is horrible. Sickening. And sad. But This isn’t a result of our “messed up society”. Women, children, and the elderly have been neglected, abused, beaten, and killed by societies across all human history. 

Society isn’t to blame. The person doing this is to blame. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1