No Masters thread??!!

eball

53 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Well, trees are 90% air, so it shouldn’t be a problem getting out of the woods. 

Question on sine I haven’t played or followed golf closely in a while, why is it ok to leave the pin in when putting from the green?

It’s relatively new. Guys started doing it last year. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s relatively new. Guys started doing it last year. 

Brand new rule for 2019.  Flagstick may be left in while on green.  Statistics suggest you should leave it in, but most pros still take it out.  When I'm playing I've been leaving it in for putts of 10 ft. or more, then taking it out for the short ones.

The other "big" new rule in 2019 is taking a drop from knee height rather than shoulder height.

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

And just like that, Tiger in trouble off the 11th tee. 

And just like that, he makes it look easy getting out of trouble.

No, it's complete b.s.  Tiger would have lost four balls today on any "regular" course.  August has very few areas of true "trouble."

Edited by eball
  • Thank you (+1) 1

WTF?  I spend all morning working in my garage getting it out of the way to watch the Masters and there's only two holes left?

Tiger finally took my advice and got back to snorting lines off hookers the night before each round like he used to.  

Just now, Doc Brown said:

It's golf.  Anything can happen.

Not today, seen this before. These are easy shots and the course is playing wide open today. He’s cruising right now and nobody is really looking like they want to challenge 

And there you have it

Also I really, really, REALLY dislike the upright half handshake. 

Molinari looks like a lost child