If Quinnen, Oliver, Allen, Bosa, and Sweat all gone before Bills pick...who do you take?

Logic

10 hours ago, dubs said:

Not sure what’s available but if J Taylor is available, that’s who I’d take and it’s not even close. 

No doubt sounds like in this case scenario we just get an elite OT easy peesy.

I see Jonah Williams graded a tad higher in mocks. Get him if that's who we like. We get to pick between to top 2 OL in the draft.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

If you are looking for D-Line, that still leaves Rashan Gary, Brian Burns and Christian Wilkins as potential picks at #9.

Or you could go with TJ Hockinson, then try to trade back into the end of Round 1 and get someone like Clelin Ferrell, Jerry Tillery or Jeffery Simmons.

In this particular situation, I have a really tough time believing that we couldn't manage some kind of trade down. 

The top LB (White) and the top OT (Taylor) are still on the board, and neither position is particularly strong in the later rounds.

9 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I'll have to go with Byron Murphy, Jerry Tillery or Jonah Williams. Murphy is the best zone CB in the draft and we'd have the best secondary in the NFL. Tillery is an outstanding interior pass rusher and would set up a competition between H Phillips and Lotulelei for the other starting spot. Williams is IMHO the best OL in this draft long term.

I also think Kroft is going to have his best season yet.

We just signed 2 startable cb's and wallace is looking great.  Isnt Murphy like the 3 rated cb too?  We have at least 6 bigger needs than another db

In an act of defiance to all those QB needing teams that will NOT trade up for this pick... The Bills shoot the bird in their general direction and pick Kyler Murray.

We have to get the QB position right! How best to do that other than drafting a QB in the 1st Round in 2 successive drafts to make sure we get a winner!

We will then put them both of the field at the same time!  Which one will get the ball??? Who knows!

Buffalo revolutionizes NFL offenses by having 2 QBs on the field at the same time!