If Quinnen, Oliver, Allen, Bosa, and Sweat all gone before Bills pick...who do you take?

Logic

27 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I mean, Rams didn’t have a vertical threat TE...

Fair point. But buffalo sure doesn’t have an offensive coach, top 3 running back and elite line play either. 

The rams may be the one top offense without a tight end 

37 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

It would help if we knew who the other 3 players were taken, prior to the Bills pick?

Sure. Let's say Kyler Murray, Rashan Gary, and Drew Lock.

Who ya got?

Edited by Logic

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I think there are better players available and white would probably be the best. But I’m taking Hock. You just gotta have a vertical tight end in this league to be a top tier offense that’s just all there is to it. Linebackers and corners are much easier to coach up (especially for this staff) than a tight end. Hock is the playmaker we desperately need. 

I agree...Rivers and Rothelisberger got a lot of help during their early years by having  two of the best TEs to have played the game.  Both Gates and Heath Miller were fantastic in providing a great option for their young QBs and at the same time block and keep the QB upright.  I hope Josh gets one of those type of guys rather than some scruffs who couldn't get separation or wouldn't come back and make a play

• Like (+1) 1

I'll have to go with Byron Murphy, Jerry Tillery or Jonah Williams. Murphy is the best zone CB in the draft and we'd have the best secondary in the NFL. Tillery is an outstanding interior pass rusher and would set up a competition between H Phillips and Lotulelei for the other starting spot. Williams is IMHO the best OL in this draft long term.

I also think Kroft is going to have his best season yet.

Edited by GreggTX