OMGORSH!!! Josh Allen! (Pure Highlights)

11 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Watching these videos makes me cringe at how embarrassing our oline was last year. Allen should've died a couple times. His athleticism basically saved him....

As a matter of fact, he had to bail out and run for his life SO often that I kind of wonder: Now that he'll actually HAVE a solid offensive line that holds up in pass protection, is he still going to get happy feet and bail out anyway, just out of habit and seeing ghosts? One certainly hopes not. That can be a fatal condition for QBs.

Something tells me he'll be just fine. 

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, White Linen said:

He's getting national attention now as they reflect on his rookie season.  The pressure to being depended on as an NFL QB is immense - I hope and also think we have the right man for the job. 

Allen carries himself like he knows he's good. No lack of confidence.

• Like (+1) 4

McDermott had Allen as his choice for QB the second he took over the HC job in 2017.

The kid is an IMMENSE talent and if his brains match his talent, we will be in for a lot of fun times the next 15, or so, seasons.

McBeane is certainly trying to help the kid out.

We shall see.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Allen carries himself like he knows he's good. No lack of confidence.

I agree but not too much of it.  It's not off putting or where he looks like a punk.  You can tell his teammates genuinely like him - if he plays well, oh boy, he's going to have everything we've wanted for waaayyy too long. 

I forgot about Allen's INT in the week 17 game. Big rookie mistake. If it wasn't for that his game would have been perfect.

He's such a fun player to watch. Clearly he's a winner and has great grit and toughness. Super excited to watch him this year.

Let's remember he's still young, though. He's going to make some mistakes.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen was making guys like Jones, Foster and McKenzie look better as the season went on.

Last time a Bills QB did that was Fitzmagic with Johnson, Nelson and Donald.

Added Brown, Beasley and Duke Williams. If Jones and Foster can look like game 13-16 Jones and Foster,

and Brown and Beasley are simply Brown and Beasley, this WR corps has some fire.

Don't play cute games. Go DL/OL/TE and RB. I'd put TE first.

Get a solid blocker and underneath stud like Hockenson to really work the middle of the field.

Croom is the #2, who also looked better as the season went on with JA.

That opens up plenty of room for McCoy and Gore to rumble.

Josh Allen will elevate this offense with weapons at every tier.