Bills Pre-draft Press Conference

wppete

7 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I will save you time. "We are excited.  We will listen to trades. We will not chase players too early. We are hoping to get BPA. Our board is all set. We are not actively seeking to trade McCoy." Did I miss something? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11475957

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I will save you time. "We are excited.  We will listen to trades. We will not chase players too early. We are hoping to get BPA. Our board is all set. We are not actively seeking to trade McCoy." Did I miss something? 

...any players that are the Bills scouting staff is asked about, will get the standard answer..."fine young man, outstanding college player, great production..."

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

“He’s a pro’s pro” (when asked about anyone recently signed)

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

“We’re still in the process evaluating free agency”

Winning culture 

a lot of work to do

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:44 PM, CaptnCoke11 said:

Yes they will tell us everyone who they are targeting and in what round.  Can’t wait. 

I'm also hoping for a complete breakdown on possible trade ups and downs!

It would really help generate some interesting threads!

FWIW, the real offseason starts tomorrow.

There will be nuggets in what Beane says.... he can't help himself. You have to read between the lines often but they are there. 

McDermott will give away nothing. That guy is a dull press conference (not a criticism, a fact - I don't care about press conferences).