Fournette busted in Jax. INterested?

He doesn’t fit the culture of Bills RB room.  The first step in The Process of becoming a Bills RB is to live for at least 30 years.  Fournette’s not there yet.  Come see us when you have at least 10 years experience and 2,000 carries under your belt

• Haha (+1) 2

His 3.3 YPC was almost as terrible as McCoy(3.2) last year. In his 2 years he has not even avg 4 YPC yet, and he is a complete ####### as well. No thanks, never has impressed me at all and you know he will wanna get paid more than he is worth.

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m fairly sure they’re gonna part ways with him. He’s challenging the team rescinding his bonuses, though he signed the contract with those behavior stipulations in it. That alone says they’re encouraging him to leave and will likely consider any trade offer received. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up releasing him outright before training camp.

What that says to me is they don't think he is a very good rb. If they felt different they wouldn't let go of a top 5 pick after 2 seasons for that offense. They are basically admitting they made a big mistake and trying to recover whatever they can.

Edited by Turk71

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

What that says to me is they don't think he is a very good rb. If they felt different they wouldn't let go of a top 5 pick after 2 seasons for that offense. They are basically admitting they made a big mistake and trying to recover whatever they can.

I think it’s more they think he’s an idiot. In spite of Bortles’ incredible road playoff performances, they were a great team 2 years ago on the strength of premier defense and Fournette’s running. When Tom Coughlin calls you out publicly, your days are numbered -or his are.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Disagree 100%

I do want some young legs added at RB. Fournette is a bust.

Devin Smith projected round 2-3

Ty Montgomery projected round 2-4

Dexter Williams projected round 3-5

Fournette is on the last year of his rookie contract.

He averages 3.7 ypc in the NFL.

He is a fancy Trent Richardson.

You do realize he's been playing on a team with Blake bottles at QB, correct?

They have basically been stacking 8 in the box every play.

If you think he's Trent Richardson then I'm positive you're doing nothing but looking at a stat line that you googled and haven't watched them play.

3 hours ago, Turk71 said:

His 3.3 YPC was almost as terrible as McCoy(3.2) last year. In his 2 years he has not even avg 4 YPC yet, and he is a complete ####### as well. No thanks, never has impressed me at all and you know he will wanna get paid more than he is worth.

The difference is he gets you that 3.3 every single time he touches the ball.

As somebody said earlier he's a grinder who is rarely stuffed.

McCoy might average 3.3 on a game, but it's two carries for 15 a piece then 8 carries for 3 total.

Didn't style of rb

With a aggressive QB line Allen who goes big a lot, you're better off with a grinder power back why can still get you yards every play, instead of having both a rb and a QB who have boom-bust on every play.

It's like baseball lineups 

You need some hr hitters, but they tend to have a lower batting average (.285, 35+ he) who will go like 1 for 5 with a HR and 2 strike outs.

Then you have the guy who's not flashy, gets slap singles, but on base all the time, goes 2 for 6 with a walk, and is there to be driven in by the big hitter.

Allen is the inconsistent hr hitter.

Four is the in base% guy.

If you remove the fact that he's an idiot, and the fact that he made the bills mad during that fight last year from your craws you'd see that.

It's an adult, professional sport.

Fans hold grudges like middle school girls.

attempting to get him on a low round draft pick is smart.

I'm not advocating to pay a 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd.

If he's available for a 4th or less it's worth the risk.

44 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I think it’s more they think he’s an idiot. In spite of Bortles’ incredible road playoff performances, they were a great team 2 years ago on the strength of premier defense and Fournette’s running. When Tom Coughlin calls you out publicly, your days are numbered -or his are.

10000%

11 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

You do realize he's been playing on a team with Blake bottles at QB, correct?

They have basically been stacking 8 in the box every play.

If you think he's Trent Richardson then I'm positive you're doing nothing but looking at a stat line that you googled and haven't watched them play.

I’m not sure how anyone who watched Fournette against the Bills a couple months ago could say he sucks.  He made a pretty good Bills defense look like a high school outfit.  No way the Bills win that game if Fournette doesn’t get tossed early in the second half,

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, mannc said:

I’m not sure how anyone who watched Fournette against the Bills a couple months ago could say he sucks.  He made a pretty good Bills defense look like a high school outfit.  No way the Bills win that game if Fournette doesn’t get tossed early in the second half,

His career is 4.8 ypc on 1st and 10, and 5.8 ypc on 3rd/4th and short.

These are the two most crucial downs for a RB to not get stuffed.

He's a good rb who consistently grinds short yardage when needed.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, freddyjj said:

OK wow can't believe anyone here wants this POS in locker room at OBD.  Locker next to Shaq Lawson?  Roomies on the road.

Frank Gore would make this kids head spin.  No thanks, I'll keep the 36 year old pro's pro over this miscreant.

Whay has he done other than drive like an idiot and get into a fight with the mild mannered Jerry Hughes?  He isn't a murderer, serial child/spousal abuser, or skank butt kicker, right?  Or am I missing something? 

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Whay has he done other than drive like an idiot and get into a fight with the mild mannered Jerry Hughes?  He isn't a murderer, serial child/spousal abuser, or skank butt kicker, right?  Or am I missing something? 

Fanbase is filled with teenage girls who hold grudges like it's sweet valley high

23 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

https://www.jacksonville.com/sports/20190117/leonard-fournette-officially-challenges-voiding-of-his-guarantees

Granted, he’s only a 2 year, young, immature pro, but it takes a lot more than idiot driving and an on field fight to have $7M yanked from you. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

https://www.jacksonville.com/sports/20190117/leonard-fournette-officially-challenges-voiding-of-his-guarantees

Granted, he’s only a 2 year, young, immature pro, but it takes a lot more than idiot driving and an on field fight to have $7M yanked from you. 

I think he peed on coughlins English muffin