Fournette busted in Jax. INterested?

5 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Whay has he done other than drive like an idiot and get into a fight with the mild mannered Jerry Hughes?  He isn't a murderer, serial child/spousal abuser, or skank butt kicker, right?  Or am I missing something? 

You missed something  And IO missed him fighting Jerry Hughes...It was Shaq Lawson for the record.  

Not the kind of player that helps the Locker Room.  Prima donna, me first, bad judgement on and off the field.  PASS

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

How do you know he doesn't pass block?  

For what it's worth, he's a very decent receiver out of the backfield.  His rookie year he caught 36 balls for 302 yards.  That's a little less than what Shady has averaged for his career.  

Maj hates him by looking at his ypc

He doesn't watch him

If he did he's realize he's a decent receiver

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So does he pass block? Nope

how is his receiving out of the backfield? (hence offers NOTHING out of the Backfield)

so he runs. And does it at a 3.9 YPC clip. 

Yeldon was the better back. Their I said it. 

This is so not true...

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Since you like stats so much

He has 58 receptions for 487 yards and an 8.4  yards per reception in 21 games

Rookie year he was 36 for 302 with an 8.4 per catch and 2.8 receptions per game in 13 games

McCoy in each of the last 3 seasons

2016 : 50 for 356 and a 7.1 per catch and 3.3 rec per game

2017 : 59 for 448, a 7.6 avg and 3.3 per game

2018 : 34 for 238 with a 7.0 avg and 2.4 per game

I guess he can't catch at all though!?

Non rookie year was what again? 

22 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Maj hates him by looking at his ypc

He doesn't watch him

If he did he's realize he's a decent receiver

How do you know what I watch and don’t watch. I know EXACTLY what I saw this past year. A oft INJ short yardage back. 

So so as I said my package is a 2022 pick

Edited by MAJBobby

1 hour ago, Nester said:

Very serious, Locker room synergy is vital for success.

Coughlin ripped him at the end of the season for being "disrespectful" "selfish" adding that his behavior was "unbecoming of a professional football player". That does not sound like the type of character the Bills would want in their locker room. I very highly doubt the Bills are interested, but obviously I could be wrong. His guarantees are void, if that stands the Jags could let him go with no dead cap. Either way, trade or fa, he will want a new contract and almost certainly more money than the Bills would pay. Another team will overpay him imo.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Non rookie year was what again? 

How do you know what I watch and don’t watch. I know EXACTLY what I saw this past year. A oft INJ short yardage back. 

So so as I said my package is a 2022 pick

His second year receiving numbers were identical per game and per catch

Sorry I thought I included them

Nice try majbooby

4 hours ago, mannc said:

That’s true of 99 percent of the players in the league.  Nonetheless, if you watched the Jags play the Bills a few months ago, you know that not having Fournette in the second half very definitely cost them that game.

you bring him in because you can get him cheap and he’s miles better than what we’ve got.

Exactly. Outside of QB, the MOST a line would move based on a single player's absence is ONE point and that is rare.

I feel like both sides have made their case pretty well. I believe he can help the Bills and don't view the issues as a non starter. If we're talking about a mid to late rounder for a former 4th overall pick, I'm in. I'm also thinking about the goal line situations quite a bit. We know Shady isn't good in those situations because of his style. Oddly, Gore is not particularly good either. Wouldn't it be nice to have a back you feel comfortable handing it to on 1st and goal from the 3?

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Exactly. Outside of QB, the MOST a line would move based on a single player's absence is ONE point and that is rare.

I feel like both sides have made their case pretty well. I believe he can help the Bills and don't view the issues as a non starter. If we're talking about a mid to late rounder for a former 4th overall pick, I'm in. I'm also thinking about the goal line situations quite a bit. We know Shady isn't good in those situations because of his style. Oddly, Gore is not particularly good either. Wouldn't it be nice to have a back you feel comfortable handing it to on 1st and goal from the 3?

Agreed. We’ve beat this to death.

Now we wait..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, freddyjj said:

You missed something  And IO missed him fighting Jerry Hughes...It was Shaq Lawson for the record.  

Not the kind of player that helps the Locker Room.  Prima donna, me first, bad judgement on and off the field.  PASS

That kind of player is exactly who I want in the locker room..

Prima donna? Why do you say that?

Me first? I don't think sticking up for a teammate implies thst at all, in fact quite the opposite.

Bad judgment on the field? Maybe, but one ejection doesn't tell the whole story.

Bad judgment off?  He likes to drive fast. Who cares? He isn't hurting anyone. 

Maybe he is an idiot, but that shouldn't preclude us from getting some value out of the guy if he is available on the cheap. In case you haven't noticed, our backfield is already applying for their AARP cards. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

That kind of player is exactly who I want in the locker room..

Prima donna? Why do you say that?

Me first? I don't think sticking up for a teammate implies thst at all, in fact quite the opposite.

Bad judgment on the field? Maybe, but one ejection doesn't tell the whole story.

Bad judgment off?  He likes to drive fast. Who cares? He isn't hurting anyone. 

Maybe he is an idiot, but that shouldn't preclude us from getting some value out of the guy if he is available on the cheap. In case you haven't noticed, our backfield is already applying for their AARP cards. 

Go read the thread and all my posts.

We are on the EXACT same page.

The people who don't want him point at his ypc and the ejection vs Buffalo.

Both of which don't tell the whole story.

We've got a lot of posters here who hold grudges.

Read the Antonio Brown thread about him "not wanting to play in Buffalo"

Read the gronk retirement thread.

Jarvis Landry (whom Williams said himself said he was cool with).

It's quite entertaining.

18 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Coughlin ripped him at the end of the season for being "disrespectful" "selfish" adding that his behavior was "unbecoming of a professional football player". That does not sound like the type of character the Bills would want in their locker room. I very highly doubt the Bills are interested, but obviously I could be wrong. His guarantees are void, if that stands the Jags could let him go with no dead cap. Either way, trade or fa, he will want a new contract and almost certainly more money than the Bills would pay. Another team will overpay him imo.

....and as if da Fuhrer's message should not be enough.....loses $7.1 mil in guarantees and not smart enough to avoid trouble, however menial it is......HINT: you ARE on Tom's radar....

Not exactly major felonies here. It's not like he beats women. I could overlook this to a point. LIke Dareus, he just does foolish things, but is hurting himself more than anyone else. I'm glad I didn't live under such close scrutiny at that age. I seriously doubt he'll be released outright. That would be a real bonehead move IMO. Having a roster full of choir boys doesn't guarantee any victories. He does need to accelerate his 'growing up' process, though.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Not exactly major felonies here. It's not like he beats women. I could overlook this to a point. LIke Dareus, he just does foolish things, but is hurting himself more than anyone else. I'm glad I didn't live under such close scrutiny at that age. I seriously doubt he'll be released outright. That would be a real bonehead move IMO. Having a roster full of choir boys doesn't guarantee any victories. He does need to accelerate his 'growing up' process, though.

yeah, I mentioned he might be released, but it’s tough to imagine. This said, if Jax goes big on RB early in the Draft, his trade value plummets and release is more likely..

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

yeah, I mentioned he might be released, but it’s tough to imagine. This said, if Jax goes big on RB early in the Draft, his trade value plummets and release is more likely..

I think if they are looking rb they are going to try and move him asap

Giving them a call and initiating the conversation might get it done before he goes open market trade block too

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

I think if they are looking rb they are going to try and move him asap

Giving them a call and initiating the conversation might get it done before he goes open market trade block too

...maybe Coughlin has Vince McMahon on speed dial..............