Fournette busted in Jax. INterested?

14 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm in. Driving with a suspended license? Meh. Maybe a change of scenery will provide him a spark. He's a beast when he's motivated.

Didn't you have enough with Marshawn Lynch? Let him go to Oakland with AB

Edited by the skycap

OK wow can't believe anyone here wants this POS in locker room at OBD.  Locker next to Shaq Lawson?  Roomies on the road.

Frank Gore would make this kids head spin.  No thanks, I'll keep the 36 year old pro's pro over this miscreant.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Bored living here in Jax, I’m forced to read/see local news about the Jags. Marone & Co. are truly fed up with him. He might have been cut without this infraction, depending on the Draft.

.....I get the impression we're not talking about the "best and the brightest".....$7.1 mil in guarantees voided isn't enough of a wake up call?.....SMH....

By: Ryan Phillips | December 31, 2018 12:37 am ET

Leonard Fournette and the Jacksonville Jaguars have a bad marriage and may be headed for a divorce. Sunday night we got word that things have gotten even worse.

A month ago, the Jaguars reportedly informed Fournette they were voiding all the guaranteed money remaining on his rookie contract. The team claims the move was in response to the one-game suspension he served for instigating a fight during Jacksonville’s Nov. 25 game against the Buffalo Bills.

Fournette had $7.1 million in guaranteed money left on his deal.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Murder? Assault? Drug dealing? No? Anyone know why his license was suspended? I might kick the tires.

Ill try to find out. “Knowing drive on license suspended or revoked” ? Is there anyone caught not knowing?

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...HARD pass.....as much as I can't stand him, Neon Deon called him a wuss on NFLN right before the start of the 2017 playoffs...said he became timid and tentative about hitting the hole, etc.....said he was nothing like when he first hit the NFL ranks.....sure looks like he was right.......

Neon would definitely know what to look for regarding players being afraid to hit ...

Edited by Bills Fan in Haiti
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s a little b word. 

Bust

Fournette dropped Shaq like a Saq.   Ended up cowgirl with his hands around Shaq's neck......it probably felt like a Saturday night back at Clemson for the erstwhile first round DE.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

Didn't you have enough with Marshawn Lynch? Let him go to Oakland with AB

I'm not one to concern myself with what players do in their free time. As a matter of fact, a little personality can be a good thing for a football team. So yeah, I would have preferred to see the Bills embrace Marshawn and not draft C.J Spiller. Maybe Marshawn NEEDED the change of scenery, but I wouldn't really care about the antics if he was smashing DB's around and winning Superbowls.

• Like (+1) 1

Marone comes off as an arrogant #######.  I don't like his methods, and would not want him as a coach.  It seems like he clashes with some players.  So I would factor that with any player that conflicted with Marone

Fournette does seem like an idiot.  Due diligence before signing, of course

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

OK wow can't believe anyone here wants this POS in locker room at OBD.  Locker next to Shaq Lawson?  Roomies on the road.

Frank Gore would make this kids head spin.  No thanks, I'll keep the 36 year old pro's pro over this miscreant.

LOL.  He was driving with a suspended driver's license.  And if you would prefer Frank Gore to Fournette on the field, then you obviously didn't watch the Bills-Jags game last year.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm not one to concern myself with what players do in their free time. As a matter of fact, a little personality can be a good thing for a football team. So yeah, I would have preferred to see the Bills embrace Marshawn and not draft C.J Spiller. Maybe Marshawn NEEDED the change of scenery, but I wouldn't really care about the antics if he was smashing DB's around and winning Superbowls.

I don't mind a little personality either except when it affects the workplace. His personality got him kicked out of games that affected the teams win-loss record. So, no thanks. TJ Yeldon, maybe.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....I get the impression we're not talking about the "best and the brightest".....$7.1 mil in guarantees voided isn't enough of a wake up call?.....SMH....

By: Ryan Phillips | December 31, 2018 12:37 am ET

Leonard Fournette and the Jacksonville Jaguars have a bad marriage and may be headed for a divorce. Sunday night we got word that things have gotten even worse.

A month ago, the Jaguars reportedly informed Fournette they were voiding all the guaranteed money remaining on his rookie contract. The team claims the move was in response to the one-game suspension he served for instigating a fight during Jacksonville’s Nov. 25 game against the Buffalo Bills.

Fournette had $7.1 million in guaranteed money left on his deal.

Yeah, but..

We’ve had a plethora of RBs not reaching the 80 IQ platform. McGahee, Travis, Marshawn to name a few. Can he run the rock? Can we put ‘outs’ in a contract for ill-advised off field actions? Can he be had for next to nothing? 

Yes.

• Like (+1) 3