Fournette busted in Jax. INterested?

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

pass.

...HARD pass.....as much as I can't stand him, Neon Deon called him a wuss on NFLN right before the start of the 2017 playoffs...said he became timid and tentative about hitting the hole, etc.....said he was nothing like when he first hit the NFL ranks.....sure looks like he was right.......

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

I'm in. Driving with a suspended license? Meh. Maybe a change of scenery will provide him a spark. He's a beast when he's motivated.

I just don't see that. I think, but I could be mistaken, Jags running game and offense overall has proven to be more successful when he is OUT, not featured.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I just don't see that. I think, but I could be mistaken, Jags running game and offense overall has proven to be more successful when he is OUT, not featured.

If he didn’t fly off the bench to challenge Shaq to a fight last year, I doubt we win that game. He’s had many outstanding performances and still pretty young.

Yes, an absolute moron. He’d likely come cheap..

• Like (+1) 6

Yeah. I remember the incident. It wasn't a great look, but this is a grown man's sport.

I also remember this guy the Bills had who averaged 4PC his first four seasons, had a bunch of incidents, and was run out of town. Then he had a change of scenery, won a SB, would have won 2 if his team gave him the ball, and is POSSIBLY(less than 50/50) headed to Canton. Marshawn something or other.

Fournette is worth a minor gamble if he's made available.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They wouldn’t cut him for that, would they? 

Bored living here in Jax, I’m forced to read/see local news about the Jags. Marone & Co. are truly fed up with him. He might have been cut without this infraction, depending on the Draft.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They wouldn’t cut him for that, would they?

Driving with a suspended license?  Doubtful.  Won't even register on Sir Roger's meter.  They haven't been thrilled with him and the incident with Shaq put them over the edge.

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

If he didn’t fly off the bench to challenge Shaq to a fight last year, I doubt we win that game. He’s had many outstanding performances and still pretty young.

Yes, an absolute moron. He’d likely come cheap..

Yep.  Knucklehead and a horrible waste of a number 4 overall draft pick in a QB heavy draft, but he ran through the Bills like Swiss cheese last year (before getting ejected) and he’s far better than anything we’ve got.

• Like (+1) 3