Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Here’s my theory: The FBI and DOJ didn’t think Hilary was going to win...they’d been led to believe that they knew she was going to win. So they figured with this nitwit running on the Republican side there was little harm in checking to see what was going on with Russia. Sort of a lab test on surveillance that would never see the light of day once Clinton was rightfully elected. Then...the unthinkable happened! The American people got involved and spoke up. Now it’s become circle the wagons time. Cover up. Make excuses. Plausible deniability. Spying?  ‘No way, we were just protecting the homeland.’

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Comey should be thrown in jail just for being this brazenly stupid.

I’m sure he’d think different if he was the one being surveiled, instead of doing the surveillance.

He’s a career investigator/prosecutor. I would guess he stopped looking at things from a defense/civil rights perspective a long time ago — and especially not since 11/9/16. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

I’m sure he’d think different if he was the one being surveiled, instead of doing the surveillance.

He’s a career investigator/prosecutor. I would guess he stopped looking at things from a defense/civil rights perspective a long time ago — and especially not since 11/9/16. 

Comey is a really confused guy. He’s taken so many positions in the past couple of years that he’s lost his compass. He needs to stop talking for awhile. A long while.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/12/2019 at 8:24 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Here’s my theory: The FBI and DOJ didn’t think Hilary was going to win...they’d been led to believe that they knew she was going to win. So they figured with this nitwit running on the Republican side there was little harm in checking to see what was going on with Russia. Sort of a lab test on surveillance that would never see the light of day once Clinton was rightfully elected. Then...the unthinkable happened! The American people got involved and spoke up. Now it’s become circle the wagons time. Cover up. Make excuses. Plausible deniability. Spying?  ‘No way, we were just protecting the homeland.’

This isn’t accurate.

You’ll note the ever changing timeline as to when the spying (specifically the 702s) began.

The reason for this is that the spying began long before Trump declared for President; and Trump wasn’t the only person spies on.

The spying actually began under the Bush Administration , and was used all throughout the Obama Administration, in order to spy on political opponents, members of both houses of Congress, Supreme Court Justices, members of the news media, public figures, Governors and other members of state governments, other candidates for federal office including President (all campaigns were spies on in 2016), in order to create leverage over them as a tool to dictate policy.  IE you’ll do as we say or we’ll destroy you with your secrets.

This happened in relation to both votes on the floor of Congress, and SCOTUS decisions, corrupting our entire system of government.

President Trump wasn’t unique in any other way, other than that he defied them, and then that he beat them.

Queue the coverup:

They were sure that they had managed to rig the election, and would be able to continue their game, as Clinton would have simply continued the practice, and none of it ever would have been exposed.  So when the didn’t win, they were unprepared and got sloppy.  They had to backwards justify what they had been doing, hence the Russia nonsense, and the coup attempt in order to force the President to resign so they could return to business as usual with the help of a complicit media, who would help them sweep everything under the rug.

But again it didn’t work, and Trump won.

This is where we are now.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve thought that, too — but from the Clinto perspective, not the Trump/Russia perspective.  I think Comey was somehow pissed off that he couldn’t say in July what he wanted to say about Clinton. After that,   I believe the polls leading up to the election were off and people (especially Comey) got complaicent about who the next president was presumed to be.  I would bet that the Clinton campaign had more accurate poll numbers showing that the race was a lot closer, and that’s why they lost their ***** at the end of October when Comey re-opened the investigation.

Comey probably thought he could redeem himself from the July B.S. decision not to pursue the investigation by pulling his little October surprise.  He also probably thought he could do a quick check of Weiner(s laptop) and clear Clinton before the election to help her credibility after she won. Checking it and clearing her after she won wouldn’t have helped her or Comey.  Remember, he knew about the laptop for a month before he announced anything.  Even if the poll numbers were tight, it didn’t get Clinton to Wisconsin (she screwed that up all by herself).

Comey sucks.  He’s both devious and stupid with a lot of self-centered motivation thrown in.  Since he’s been thrown out of his job, he’s been on a long national tour of self-preservation. So his credibility is shot, too.  He’s a doomed man. If he were the paragon of virtue that he thinks he is, then he’d have put himself in a much better position in life than he now finds himself in.

Rod Rosenstein, however — he’s the ultimate beureaucratic survivor. He’s the cockroach that comes crawling out from under the nuclear ash.

Edited by snafu

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As an aside - it's hilarious to hear Congresscritters take to the cameras today to say how shocked and outraged they are over Barr's use of the "s" word. How it's irresponsible and dangerous... 

... Meanwhile, it's the same Congresscritters who have been calling the sitting president a traitor for two years without evidence. 

How is Barr stating something that's backed by facts dangerous, and calling the sitting president a Russian asset not?

They think we're stupid.

They were spying for the Obama administration, the Clinton Campaign, and foreign intelligence services including Russia

The spying was used to entrap and smear Trump team members in Russian scandal in order to provide enough public support for the coup they were attempting. 

No one is asking anyone to believe Comey. He's up to his neck in this (though, he's a useful idiot, not a mastermind). Comey's going to jail, along with many others.

You have zero evidence to back anything like that up. Why wasn't the intel used in the campaigns gen then? Wiki and Trump were using the Russian hacked intel during the campaign. Why wasn't Hillary? Why did FBI help Trump win? 

Barr is an irresponsible hack 

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Comey should be thrown in jail just for being this brazenly stupid.

After thinking about ths a bit, I realized his statement is coming from a context of "electronic surveillance isn't spying because it's illegal to spy on Americans, but we listen to their phone calls and read their emails all the time..."

:lol: :lol:

Edited by DC Tom
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

After thinking about ths a bit, I realized his statement is coming from a context of "electronic surveillance isn't spying because it's illegal to spy on Americans, but we listen to their phone calls and read their emails all the time..."

:lol: :lol:

True.  Perpetuating conspiracy theories is a job much better left to a Senator or a Congress critter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

True.  Perpetuating conspiracy theories is a job much better left to a Senator or a Congress critter.

Or the president. The GOP deserves political exile by the voters after these years of disfunction. James Madison was spot on in Federalist number ten about stuff like this. 

47 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Adam Schiff has the goods. He has seen the evidence of Trump/Russian collusion and Trump should/will be impeached.

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Adam Schiff has the goods. He has seen the evidence of Trump/Russian collusion and Trump should/will be impeached.

Schiff and all 17 intelligence services have perfect evidence

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You have zero evidence to back anything like that up.

I have reams of it. Most shared here over the past two years: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

?

That's a big piece, one of many. 

Why wasn't the intel used in the campaigns gen then? 

It was. Repeatedly. Remember: "Cohen was in Prague!", the Steele Dossier, Alfa/Alpha Bank... 

Wiki and Trump were using the Russian hacked intel during the campaign.

That "intel" was in the public domain. It wasn't collected by Trump, or with Trump's coordination. It wasn't distributed with Trump's assistance either. It was public information which, despite all the hysteria about Russia and "hacking", is entirely, 100% true information. Nothing was fabricated. 

Why wasn't Hillary?

She did. Repeatedly. And unlike Trump who had no part in fabricating or releasing the "intel", Hillary did. She paid for it's creation, she paid for its fabrication. With stories like this one: https://www.apnews.com/cd2da448a9db6af11d8c10e9c3f3495b

Unlike the "intel" Clinton paid Glenn Simpson to create, along with British spy Chris Steele who paid Russian intelligence sources for said information (collusion/conspiracy with a foreign actor) to create dirt and fiction to smear Trump and his campaign. 

When that failed, and Trump won, it turned from a smear job to a coup. 

Why did FBI help Trump win? 

They didn't. While Comey was giving his speech in July, the FBI was actively working to cheat the surveillance system and rig the FISC in order to illegally spy on Trump's campaign. They did not do this to protect the country or Trump - that's proven by their failure to alert Trump to the "spies" on his campaign... spies, like Mifsud, Halper, Downer who were inserted into the campaign orbit by the FBI, CIA, and MI6.

Barr is an irresponsible hack 

This is from today, and should be read carefully - the article linked that is. 

And this one: 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

However absolutely improbable, the White House and Congress have to agree to stop the inquiries about the 2016 election and move on to other topics.  

I can't imagine every President going forward having to deal with retaliatory Special Counsels, AG investigations, etc and that's the path we are all on.  We will get bogged down in an endless loop of investigation where Congress transforms from the hard work of legislation which they all absolutely hate doing to a full time partisan board of inquiry which many seem to enjoy.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, dpberr said:

However absolutely improbable, the White House and Congress have to agree to stop the inquiries about the 2016 election and move on to other topics.  

I can't imagine every President going forward having to deal with retaliatory Special Counsels, AG investigations, etc and that's the path we are all on.  We will get bogged down in an endless loop of investigation where Congress transforms from the hard work of legislation which they all absolutely hate doing to a full time partisan board of inquiry which many seem to enjoy.  

when the Dems win then everything is fine and whitewashed

so you'll have your peace when they win the White House again

8 minutes ago, dpberr said:

No, attempted coups do not get a pass or there'll be more of them in the future. The perpetrators here have to get their just deserts.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I would counter with the idea if nothing is done to punish the abuse which took place in 2016, then the retaliatory SCO will become a regular facet of our politics - let alone the abuses of the surveillance courts and tools. As annoying as it is to still be talking about 2016 (and I share your opinion there), it's necessary to expose it all and hold people accountable. 

Otherwise, this will go on forever. And we'll never know, because it will be kept hidden from us. Which means we won't have a vote or say in our leadership. 

• Like (+1) 4

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have reams of it. Most shared here over the past two years: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

?

That's a big piece, one of many. 

It was. Repeatedly. Remember: "Cohen was in Prague!", the Steele Dossier, Alfa/Alpha Bank... 

That "intel" was in the public domain. It wasn't collected by Trump, or with Trump's coordination. It wasn't distributed with Trump's assistance either. It was public information which, despite all the hysteria about Russia and "hacking", is entirely, 100% true information. Nothing was fabricated. 

She did. Repeatedly. And unlike Trump who had no part in fabricating or releasing the "intel", Hillary did. She paid for it's creation, she paid for its fabrication. With stories like this one: https://www.apnews.com/cd2da448a9db6af11d8c10e9c3f3495b

Unlike the "intel" Clinton paid Glenn Simpson to create, along with British spy Chris Steele who paid Russian intelligence sources for said information (collusion/conspiracy with a foreign actor) to create dirt and fiction to smear Trump and his campaign. 

When that failed, and Trump won, it turned from a smear job to a coup. 

They didn't. While Comey was giving his speech in July, the FBI was actively working to cheat the surveillance system and rig the FISC in order to illegally spy on Trump's campaign. They did not do this to protect the country or Trump - that's proven by their failure to alert Trump to the "spies" on his campaign... spies, like Mifsud, Halper, Downer who were inserted into the campaign orbit by the FBI, CIA, and MI6.

This is from today, and should be read carefully - the article linked that is. 

And this one: 

Comey came out 10 days before the election and shafted Hillary. Some spy effort! 

Meanwhile Trump was running around "I love Wikileaks"! 

The deep State was and is guarding Trump 

• Awesome! (+1) 1