Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

15 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Yes. And thank goodness for us this latest round of domestic spying for purely political purposes had a negligible effect on the country. We’ve never been more united since WWII.

I don’t care about the media carping on and on and on about people united 

im happy my brain and skeleton and limbic system are united mostly

i find it just a little more than ironic that Trump campaigned on draining the swamp/deep state and these idiots have given him precisely what is needed in order to do so. that has to or is going to eat at them to no end when it is all said and done.

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1117042838250893314

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How DARE he talk to... 

(checks notes)

The US Attorney General about... 

(checks notes)

Government overreach/abuse of the constitutional rights of the American people!

lmao! yet it is okay for Pencil Neck to huddle with a known and proven liar in M.Cohen just prior to his testimony on the Hill. oh the irony!

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i think Cates is over the target on this one as well.

Agreed. Nothing could happen until they cleaned out the DOJ - which is what we've been witnessing for the past year+. While everyone was focused on Mueller's indictments, fourteen high ranking DOJ officials were demoted, fired, or retired/pushed out. Simultaneously the leak hunters were feeding barium meals to suspected leakers and upping the OPSEC around all the ongoing investigations. 

As annoying as Mueller's probe has been in terms of public sentiment, it's been a wonderful distraction which allowed the more important work to get done without prying eyes or the usual rats trying to throw a spanner in the works.

I haven't been covering the Flynn developments as of late - but there is progress happening with the investigations he provided assistance to, and there's a strong tie between those matters and Craig's/Manafort's/Podesta Group's. 

Things are going to get even more interesting this week I expect. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i think Cates is over the target on this one as well.

thread.

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1117034384123748353

I was just thinking the other day that the "smartest" person during this entire mess was Tony Podesta. He shut down his business and has stayed silent. Either he is very smart, has very smart attorneys he is listening to, or he's cashed out and gone into hiding in some country without a US extradition treaty (and these are not mutually exclusive). 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was just thinking the other day that the "smartest" person during this entire mess was Tony Podesta. He shut down his business and has stayed silent. Either he is very smart, has very smart attorneys he is listening to, or he's cashed out and gone into hiding in some country without a US extradition treaty (and these are not mutually exclusive). 

he is far amongst the dirtiest of the dirty.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He's probably hiding out on Epstein's island.  

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: The never ending conspiracy. 

People can see through this now, I hope? 

Double down on the insanity and they will lap it up. No reason to stop now.

• Like (+1) 1