Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

10 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

3 weeks later...

Unread replies

2 months later...

3 weeks later...

You've chosen to ignore content by 716er. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by John Adams. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by John Adams. Options 

Desperate idiots keeping their fantasies alive while keeping biden off the front page.

Maybe Barr’s boomerang stuck squarely in your ass 

• 1 year later...
On 8/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

There are a couple things to unpack with this news... I'll try to do that in an effort to answer your question. Barr came out yesterday to say that major developments with the Durham probe would be happening before the election, he then said it would start tomorrow (today) and though it wouldn't be anything "earth shattering" it would show where Durham is headed. 

Clinesmith was the most "slam dunk" case they had to make based on what's in Open Source, the IG broke the story months ago that Clinesmith literally falsified evidence for the FISA warrants and mentioned he was under investigation for doing so. Thus, it's not "earth shattering" to have this confirmed by a plea deal. But, for those people paying attention to the minutia of the matter (of which there aren't many), going Clinesmith first, and having it be a plea deal, is a big deal. 

Why? 

Because of where Clinesmith resides in the chain of command. He was involved in not just the Crossfire Hurricane team and the Mueller team, but also the Clinton email investigation which wrapped up just as CH was beginning. Meaning, he was a "hand picked" member of McCabe and Brennan's "fusion team" (fusion teams consist of personnel from different agencies, in this case FBI and CIA). Clinesmith's plea, and his lawyer's statements today (which are butt covering to the extreme) make it clear he only altered the evidence based on orders from his superiors. 

Who are his superiors? 

Moyer/James Baker was his direct boss, but because he was on the CH team, his actual CoC was: Strzok>>>McCabe>>>Brennan/Comey. If (and it's still an "if") Clinesmith rolled over on his chain of command, that means Durham and Barr have cases to make against Strzok, McCabe and the FBI/DOJ teams as well as Brennan and the CIA teams (which bleeds over into the State Department because State Department = CIA in almost every way when it comes to this case). 

Going back to Barr's original statement last night, if we take this plea as a road map as to where Durham is going then we can summarize Clinesmith is at the bottom of the food chain of perps they're chasing. Meaning the major fish you mentioned are still indeed in legal peril. In other words, from today's events we can reasonably conclude that Durham/Barr are indeed going to go after Sr level personnel in various agencies and, perhaps, the director level of both the CIA and FBI. 

If I were Comey or Brennan today, I'd feel very uncomfortable. If I were Strzok or McCabe today, I'd be cutting whatever deal I could to roll over on Comey/Brennan. Same goes for Clapper.

Here's a great example of DR and myself being one and the same. Notice how I make a long winded post under DR, then like the post as BillsFanNC? I always had to take great care never to write long winded post as BillsFanNC so as to not risk blowing my cover.

This was back when I would switch back and forth between profiles and write a loooong post as DR. Log out. Then log in as BillsFanNC and like my own post. Of course sometimes I'd post something as BillsFanNC, log out, then like or comment as DR. It eventually became so tedious that I had two PCs logged in right next to each other to make it easier.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1