Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

14 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

by whatever name?

Are you implying I'm lurking on this message board under other usernames?

That might be the dirtiest shot I've seen anyone take at me on here.

No, this is and always will be my ONLY username.

No, I was implying that you had other names that you went by in the past. If not, no big deal, you don't owe me an apology.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, I was implying that you had other names that you went by in the past. If not, no big deal, you don't owe me an apology.

Definitely not.

This is the only username I've ever had, here or at BBMB or over at Billievers.

Decade and a half probably now running with the same name.

26 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Definitely not.

This is the only username I've ever had, here or at BBMB or over at Billievers.

Decade and a half probably now running with the same name.

So, does it bother you at all that after two years of the media, congress, and political pundits not only calling Trump a traitor but claiming to have seen undeniable evidence of said treason, that it's been revealed that there was in fact no treason committed? 

Or, are you so blindly partisan that it's okay if one side lies and smears and cheats and spies so long as that side is the one you support? 

Asking honestly...

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, does it bother you at all that after two years of the media, congress, and political pundits not only calling Trump a traitor but claiming to have seen undeniable evidence of said treason, that it's been revealed that there was in fact no treason committed? 

Or, are you so blindly partisan that it's okay if one side lies and smears and cheats and spies so long as that side is the one you support? 

Asking honestly...

I guess we pay attention to different media and political pundits.

The whole idea of criminal conspiracy was always a very high bar that I never thought would be undeniably proven.

What was undeniably proven was that Russia interfered in our election, trying to tip the scales in Trump's favor, and he knew about it.

The obstruction of justice was always the biggest and most visible thing for Trump.  And an incredibly strong case for it was laid out in the Mueller report.  One that would have had the impeachment process begun--and possibly ended--already if we didn't have a Republican Senate so hilariously hypocritical (*ahem*...Lindsay Graham) in their undying loyalty to this President.

All that's just the Mueller stuff.

Then you have all the investigations into Trump's personal business and background, which are completely warranted and constitutional.

Trump broke precedent (and his word) of sharing his taxes the way every single other Presidential candidate has done for the last half century.

Are you seriously telling me you aren't the least bit curious as to why he's so ferociously protective of his business dealings?

The Emoluments lawsuit going (slowly, of course, because Trump's an obstructionist) through the courts is maybe the most important among the plethora of issues with the guy.

The guy is just out in the open corrupt.  He always has been.  I'm one of the silly ones who really thought he didn't stand a chance in the election.  But unlike a number of those other silly people, I actually went out and voted.  

Trump won't be impeached and will remain in office for another year and a half, barring some kind of unbelievable and unforseen flip or something so ridiculously and outright in the open illegal that even the Senate can't ignore it.  But again, I don't expect that will happen because Trump has basically had his whole life to build a working knowledge of how to be a crook without getting thrown in jail.  The guy knows how to use the courts, that's for sure.

However, when it's Biden (almost certainly the Democratic candidate, I believe) vs. Trump, I believe Trump will not only lose the popular vote by millions of votes AGAIN, that he'll also lose the electoral vote this time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The declassification will add more logs to the fire most certainly,  but there is absolutely no tipping point on the horizon where you'll see the more ardent leftists start to come to grips with what really happened.

Comey, Brennan, Clapper et al. could all come out and admit to all of their treasonous actions under oath and it still wouldn't be enough for some. It would all still be justified because Trump. 

What's more, this will justify their "Trump is literally Hitler!" insanity.  Because he's had control of the DoJ and the intel community for two years, more than enough time for him to have them fabricate fake evidence against his political enemies and slow-roll it with a "declassification" scheme.  

As a side note, I'm highly amused that the same people decrying Assmange's charges for leaking secrets as the end of the Constitution are also decrying Trump's declassification of secrets as the end of the Constitution.  :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

?

That much is obvious. It seems as though you've thoroughly paid attention to the bulk of the media who have lied to you for the past 2+ years.  While DR relied on himself to do his own research and filter through publicly available documents to connect the dots. He was so far out in front of this whole thing that there really weren't any media or political pundits talking about this, conservative or otherwise. Yet here we are.

• Like (+1) 6

Taking this a piece at a time, not to be combative but to stoke a real conversation with you :beer:

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I pay the most attention to facts and evidence which can stand up on their own. What I do not do is rely on the media to tell me what to think or how to think when I analyze said evidence. But I do pay attention to the entire media spectrum, it's too important not to when you're talking about a story as explosive as this. 

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The whole idea of criminal conspiracy was always a very high bar that I never thought would be undeniably proven.

You can't just brush this aside. This was THE CLAIM made by not only members of the media, but members of Congress, President Obama's cabinet members, and Hillary Clinton herself. They not only said this conspiracy was real and resulted in Trump stealing an election which he actually lost, many of those same people and media members said they had undeniable evidence that the crime happened. 

We now know, without question, this did not happen. There was no Trump/Russia connection. There was no conspiracy or collusion to work together. There was no being "soft" on Russia to get their help. Not a single American was indicted by the SCO for anything relating to the 2016 election or collusion conspiracy. Not one. 

Doesn't that bother you at all? Do you just give them a pass because "your" media tells you something else? The same media, I bet, who lied to you for two years not only about Trump/Russia but years earlier about WMD in Iraq. 

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

What was undeniably proven was that Russia interfered in our election, trying to tip the scales in Trump's favor, and he knew about it.

Incorrect. "Interference" and "Meddling" are not synonymous the way they've been used by the media since 2016. The Russians did not change a single vote. They did not hack any systems which tabulated votes. What they did was purchase a bunch of facebook ads (for 10k, not even enough money to move the needle in a two horse town let alone the country) -- AND WORK WITH HILLARY CLINTON'S CAMPAIGN TO SPREAD INTENTIONAL DISINFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC in the form of the Steele dossier. 

Does that not bother you? Is that news to you? Do you deny this is the reality? If you do, you need to go back through this whole saga with fresh eyes because you've been lied to.

Trump did not "know about it" -- he was running for office and had no connections to Russia per Mueller's own report, the House committee and the Senate. But you know who did know about it? Obama. And despite knowing about it, he did nothing to prevent it, in fact he ordered US Cyber command to STAND DOWN. Why? Because they wanted to push and sell the Russia/Trump story to the public. 

Because Trump/Russia was an invention of the Obama Administration, the Hillary campaign, and the USIC. 

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The obstruction of justice was always the biggest and most visible thing for Trump. 

This is revisionist history and completely incorrect. The biggest charge was TREASON and colluding with a foreign government to STEAL AN ELECTION. 

Obstruction only became "the biggest" thing once those promises of Treason turned out to be frauds. 

18 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And an incredibly strong case for it was laid out in the Mueller report.  One that would have had the impeachment process begun--and possibly ended--already if we didn't have a Republican Senate so hilariously hypocritical (*ahem*...Lindsay Graham) in their undying loyalty to this President.

Incorrect. 

Mueller punted on his decision and Barr ruled the way he did. Mueller's report is completely unchallenged, it's not "proven" by any stretch of the imagination as none of the witness accounts were cross examined. Saying obstruction is proven, or strong, is just factually wrong. 

Legally, obstruction was decided. It didn't happen. 

It's entirely political now -- and again I have to ask, doesn't that bother you? Two years ago, everyone in "your" media and Congress were screaming that Trump was a traitor and they had evidence to prove it. Yet now they've shifted completely to obstruction of justice without acknowledging or accepting the fact that their earlier claims were proven to be lies. They lied to you, over and over again. Knowingly. They did this because they think you're too stupid to think for yourself. Doesn't that offend you? 

Or do they get a pass because Orange man bad? 

21 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

All that's just the Mueller stuff.

The result of the Mueller "stuff", the same "stuff" which the left and "your media" had built up as sacred and unimpeachable concluded the following: 

1) Trump/Russia was never real. It did not happen, it was fiction. 

2) Obstruction of justice did not happen. 

That's "The Mueller stuff". 

Which is a far cry from what you were promised by "your media", is it not? 

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Then you have all the investigations into Trump's personal business and background, which are completely warranted and constitutional.

Do you understand what a FISA warrant is and the powers it holds? Because this statement leads me to believe you do not. 

When the government got a FISA warrant on Carter Page in October of 2016, that allows the investigators to use the massive powers of our surveillance state against not only Carter Page but anyone he EVER had contact with. And not only them, but also anyone THOSE PEOPLE ever had contact with. That's what two hops mean. It means they have the ability to comb through every inch of everyone's life whom Carter Page has ever said hello to. Every email. Every call. Every text. Every draft of a text. Every financial record. Every court record (even expunged ones). Everything. 

When they got the FISA on Page, he had already left the campaign. So why did they want to target Page? Because they wanted to get those powers of surveillance on Trump. And they did. "Legally" through this FISA. 

The Carter Page warrant was renewed 4 times -- through 2017. 

That means candidate Trump AND President Trump were under the most intense and powerful surveillance in the history of mankind. They went through his entire life, and the lives of everyone he ever said hello to, hoping to find ANYTHING they could to use against him. They knew they wouldn't find Russian connections (because the FBI invented that and knew it), but they KNEW Trump had to be dirty. He's Trump after all, there's no way he wouldn't end up being every bit as dirty as the other DC politicians, right? 

Guess what? 

After almost two years under the most intense and all reaching surveillance known to man, you know what they found? Nothing. 

He's clean. 

If he wasn't, they would have leaked/charged/buried him with innuendo. But they didn't find a single crime. Not one. 

That matters, does it not? Or are you supporting a system of justice that doesn't care about due process or presumption of innocence?

29 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Trump broke precedent (and his word) of sharing his taxes the way every single other Presidential candidate has done for the last half century.

Are you seriously telling me you aren't the least bit curious as to why he's so ferociously protective of his business dealings?

This is window dressing for the simple minded. It's a trick. 

The government has had access to his tax records and financial records this entire time. As noted above, they dug into EVERYTHING. If there was anything untoward in his taxes, it would have been brought up long ago. If there was anything criminal, he would have been exposed BEFORE he was allowed to select two Justices, let alone be sworn in as POTUS. 

You have to think a little bit here. The only ones who think his taxes are hiding something are the ones who are lying to you. The same ones who lied to you about Trump/Russia. The same ones who are still lying to you today. 

Again, I ask you, when do you say enough is enough with the lies? Or does it not matter because Orange Man bad?

31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The Emoluments lawsuit going (slowly, of course, because Trump's an obstructionist) through the courts is maybe the most important among the plethora of issues with the guy.

The SDNY answers to one man: 

Image result for william barr

Nothing is going to come from those investigations -- because of what I said above. He's clean. He's been given a rectal exam by the United States Intelligence Community - that's the FBI, CIA, NSA - not to mention the IRS and I'm sure a dozen other alphabet agencies, and he came back clean. 

You're dreaming here because you've chosen to believe "your media" rather than actual first hand evidence. 

34 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The guy is just out in the open corrupt.  He always has been. 

Again, this is a stale talking point after the FISAs Trump was under. 

If he was "out in the open corrupt" let alone closeted corrupt, it would have been flagged by this investigation immediately. 

You're badly misinformed by people who think you're too stupid to question their lies -- even after they've been exposed as liars. You must do better. 

35 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Trump won't be impeached and will remain in office for another year and a half, barring some kind of unbelievable and unforseen flip or something so ridiculously and outright in the open illegal that even the Senate can't ignore it.  But again, I don't expect that will happen because Trump has basically had his whole life to build a working knowledge of how to be a crook without getting thrown in jail.  The guy knows how to use the courts, that's for sure.

So lost... see all the reasons above. 

36 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

However, when it's Biden (almost certainly the Democratic candidate, I believe) vs. Trump, I believe Trump will not only lose the popular vote by millions of votes AGAIN, that he'll also lose the electoral vote this time.

Biden has zero chance to win. He's deeply involved in the illegal spying on Trump (and Cruz, and Sanders, and every political campaign), not to mention his corruption issues in the Ukraine and China with his kids. 

For a guy who seems to care about corruption so much, backing Biden seems disingenuous at best. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Trump tweeted this during his flight to Japan :lol: 

Brennan is packing a bag for his bolt hole from what I'm hearing. Clapper's got the goods on him and isn't afraid to use it (per my master of whispers), there's a negotiation going on between both sides right now. 

Comey is apparently still in the woods looking for that perfect selfie light... he's resigned to what's coming, or oblivious to it.

ADDED: 

Right on cue: 

Unpopular and difficult -- like treason, sedition, and murdering US journalists in Los Angeles, right, John? 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Taking this a piece at a time, not to be combative but to stoke a real conversation with you :beer:

I pay the most attention to facts and evidence which can stand up on their own. What I do not do is rely on the media to tell me what to think or how to think when I analyze said evidence. But I do pay attention to the entire media spectrum, it's too important not to when you're talking about a story as explosive as this. ....

you do yeoman's work my man.

time and time again i see you attempt to offer inescapable logic in the most rational way possible to those who have been hoodwinked and simply can not fathom that they are/have been wrong about everything. yet time and time again, unfortunately the #orangemanbad/#TDS is so pronounced and embedded in the cadaver that no amount of rational discussion can be had because to do so would cause their paradigm to crumble and leave them drooling in the streets. these are what could truly be called zombies because no amount real information is ever going to kill the undead.

i hope @transplantbillsfan is not one of these but i have my doubts that there is any hope for him. carry on and keep fighting the good fight soldier, universe favors the sacrifice. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Brennan is packing a bag for his bolt hole from what I'm hearing. Clapper's got the goods on him and isn't afraid to use it (per my master of whispers), there's a negotiation going on between both sides right now

Is correct to assume that you mean Clapper is in talks with the DOJ to flip?

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/former-cia-director-barr-investigation-an-outrageous-move-60303941876?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ai

Holy framing, Batman. The opening of this segment :sick: 

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Is correct to assume that you mean Clapper is in talks with the DOJ to flip?

I haven't heard DOJ (yet), but their attorneys are sending angry letters to one another rather than forming a unified front ;) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well here's the funny thing I just realized about Trump's declassification order and delegation of it to Barr.

It's under Obama's classification rules.  Trump never wrote a classification EO when he came in to office, as presidents usually do.  So Obama's EO 13526 is still in effect.

And that would be the one that says you can't classify something to hide an illegal act and prevent embarrassment to someone, and mandates declassification if it's in the public interest.

This is what's called "getting hoist on your own petard."  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I think all this just leads Pelosi to call for impeachment to make it look like a political wash.  The average American who's more concerned about who will win reality voice competitions will just make it look like typical Democrat/Republican fighting for political gain.

• Like (+1) 1