Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Geez.

This place really just is a cesspool of conspiracy theories.

I have a question... if/when Trump loses the election in 2020 (said "if" for your sakes... sadly the broader pronoun "your" is necessary in this case considering, despite the fact that some of you might protest this, you're nearly all clearly in this same boat over here at PPP), will you accept the fact that the American public woke up in a "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" moment?

Or...

Will you hope Trump not merely resists the peaceful passing of power but goes even further and actively resists in the manners a sitting President could do so?

I worry the latter is the case. And I fear you'll get your wish.

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Geez.

I have a question... if/when Trump loses the election in 2020 (said "if" for your sakes... sadly the broader pronoun "your" is necessary in this case considering, despite the fact that some of you might protest this, you're nearly all clearly in this same boat over here at PPP), will you accept the fact that the American public woke up in a "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" moment?

Or...

Will you hope Trump not merely resists the peaceful passing of power but goes even further and actively resists in the manners a sitting President could do so?

:lol:

Maybe they'll just invent a boogeyman like Russia and claim the election was stolen for two years -- then when the facts show that never happened, they'll accuse the other side of not being able to let go.... 

• Like (+1) 6

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Geez.

Or...

I've seen statements about the following presidents stating they would invent a crisis to stay in office:

Reagan

Clinton

Bush2

Obama

And now Trump

I may have missed one about Bush 1.  Try to be original.

The only people I've seen try to create a crisis to be president thankfully never were.  Those are Gore and to a lesser extent Hillary as her's seems more about disruption than replacement.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Geez.

Or...

I don’t hope anyone “resists the peaceful passing of power”, peacefully or otherwise. I don’t like that it’s been going on since November, 2016. As Hillary Clinton once said, it is a threat to our democracy. 

Is it okay to resist the peaceful passing of power?

Can I keep my #resist bumper sticker on my car?

Should I sell all my Antifa gear on ebay, or will I still need it?

Can we keep investigating the President endlessly (now for things he might have done as a private citizen)?

Because if it’s not okay, then what has this country been doing for 2.5 years, and especially since the midterm elections?

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Geez.

Or...

First, as if those are the only two options lmao. If Trump loses in 2020 it wont be some great awakening on the American public. He won big in the electoral vote, but the margins were very slim in those swing states, and that was the worst candidate in history he was going up against. Second, the democrats, by not having Hillary run, by default should do better. The real question is, how many people has Trump been able to sway since he has been in office and with this booming economy?

As for the second or part, stop being so afraid and stop lumping all the people who support our president into one group. The majority of the people would expect him to do as the others before him did (well minus the spying on the party's opposition and the sabotaging of the incoming admin)

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup... and he's head of the intel committee. 

Terrifying. 

AND Gang of 8.

Btw, it still amazes me that President Trump has the liberals in a froth over oversight and transparency of secretive agencies like the FBI & CIA. The people who bring you the notion that law enforcent is generally populated by jack-booted storm troopers who hide in the shadows and need to be dragged into the light....are themselves screaming about bringing these issues into the light to let the people decide.

It's like they have no value system, and it reminds me of a line from the Charlie Daniel's song "Uneasy Rider".  "I had 'em all out there steppin and fetching like their heads were on fire and their asses were catching". Perfect analogy for Trump v libs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

First, as if those are the only two options lmao. If Trump loses in 2020 it wont be some great awakening on the American public. He won big in the electoral vote, but the margins were very slim in those swing states, and that was the worst candidate in history he was going up against. Second, the democrats, by not having Hillary run, by default should do better. The real question is, how many people has Trump been able to sway since he has been in office and with this booming economy?

As for the second or part, stop being so afraid and stop lumping all the people who support our president into one group. The majority of the people would expect him to do as the others before him did (well minus the spying on the party's opposition and the sabotaging of the incoming admin)

If California was recounted the popular vote might be turned around completely.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Maybe they'll just invent a boogeyman like Russia and claim the election was stolen for two years -- then when the facts show that never happened, they'll accuse the other side of not being able to let go.... 

I'll have to wait for the movie adaptation of Trump's book about it: "The Art of What Happened"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Geez.

Or...

You need to start reading the source documents. You do not have to agree with anyone here, anyone on TV, anyone in print... simply read the source documents (with an open mind if possible). There are thousands of 'em out there. And the declassification will add even more to the story. 

While this may sound like a conspiracy theory to many, the sad facts are the Obama administration was spying on a whole lot of American citizens.  Our "friends" at 5-eyes were spying on a whole lot of American citizens.  There was an attempt to overturn an American election - from within and without (forget those pesky Russians, it was out "friends" in the UK who were the most "helpful" in this endeavor). There was a soft-coup attempt on a duly elected American President.

Outlandish? Crazy? Unbelievable?  You betchya. Yet it all happened. 

There are people who are still attempting to hide and distract from these facts, for political purposes. And, it ain't the Trump administration doin' it.

So ask yourself why the top Democrats want so badly to hide what happened under the Obama Administration, and among Obama holdovers? (We're not even going into the slow-walk for Trump administration approvals so those Obama-people could stick around after election.)  

Oh, and one last piece of advice... you may want to buy popcorn stock if you haven't already!  The show has just begun. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

36 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You need to start reading the source documents. You do not have to agree with anyone here, anyone on TV, anyone in print... simply read the source documents (with an open mind if possible). There are thousands of 'em out there. And the declassification will add even more to the story. 

While this may sound like a conspiracy theory to many, the sad facts are the Obama administration was spying on a whole lot of American citizens.  Our "friends" at 5-eyes were spying on a whole lot of American citizens.  There was an attempt to overturn an American election - from within and without (forget those pesky Russians, it was out "friends" in the UK who were the most "helpful" in this endeavor). There was a soft-coup attempt on a duly elected American President.

Outlandish? Crazy? Unbelievable?  You betchya. Yet it all happened. 

There are people who are still attempting to hide and distract from these facts, for political purposes. And, it ain't the Trump administration doin' it.

So ask yourself why the top Democrats want so badly to hide what happened under the Obama Administration, and among Obama holdovers? (We're not even going into the slow-walk for Trump administration approvals so those Obama-people could stick around after election.)  

Oh, and one last piece of advice... you may want to buy popcorn stock if you haven't already!  The show has just begun. 

Responding to that poser is definitely:

barking-up-the-wrong-tree.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Responding to that poser is definitely:

barking-up-the-wrong-tree.jpg

Very true -- but it was a well done response. Hopefully more will read it and consider, even some of the more die hard "BUT RUSSIA" folks could learn a thing or two. 

Asha -- the "FBI Agent" (whose career in the FBI was short and without distinction) is trying her best to cover up what's coming. But Chuck points out the obvious. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Very true -- but it was a well done response. Hopefully more will read it and consider, even some of the more die hard "BUT RUSSIA" folks could learn a thing or two. 

Yes, you're right. Buffalo_Gal is a good poster and I appreciate her postings. The only good that could possibly come out of her post would be that someone else may get something from it. Transplant, by whatever name he goes by is still an idiot and her good post will certainly fall on deaf ears there.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, you're right. Buffalo_Gal is a good poster and I appreciate her postings. The only good that could possibly come out of her post would be that someone else may get something from it. Transplant, by whatever name he goes by is still an idiot and her good post will certainly fall on deaf ears there.

I still harbor hope for some of the vocal "BUT RUSSIA!" crowd that they'll come around. Not sure Transplant is going to make that cut... but some, who have been understandably silent in the past three months, are intelligent enough to know they were conned. Whether they will come down to rejoin the discussion about it is probably hoping for too much. 

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's Schiff's spin

Declassifying information and making it public is a cover-up?

He literally just went full "obfuscating with facts and details" gatorman.  :lol:

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's really not the hill to die on, CBS. A full declass would only be worse for the people they're trying to protect. They're just desperate to spin right now. 

"It's dangerous because they might tell only part of the story, and bury the rest, and that's our job!"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Geez.

Or...

Interesting approach.  It's like going to someone's newly purchased home, stating emphatically "Man, this place smells like crap!" and quickly following up with "How do you like the neighborhood!". I'm thinking you skipped Dale Carnegie seminar day at school? 

Be that as it may...I think your question reflects your own limitations on this issue. 

First, the decision on your part to accept the first "conspiracy theory" (Trumpavonavich is a Russian asset), and maybe the second "conspiracy theory" (Trump may not be Russian asset  but he's a real douche for the way he went about disproving conspiracy #1) or even conspiracy theory #3 (his decision to allow the American people to know the ins/outs of the investigation is "un-American") is fine, but understand it's the same conspiracy cesspool as anything you might read here. The only difference is your position has been discredited.  

As for your second question, I'll respond based on what seems to be human nature:

The past couple years have outlined the path that political leaders must now tread.  If the other team will accuse you of treason, and shake everyone down in your inner circle, and weaponize intelligence, what choice do you have other than to respond in kind?  When the actions of the other side are revealed to be based on fraud and political animus designed to neutralize the vote of an Anerican citizen, and once revealed, the allegation is that attempting to investigate how the whole thing got started to begin with is "unAmerican", I don't know how a political party does not respond as forcefully and directly as possible. When the political operatives on the other side accuse your supreme court nominee of sexual assault and being a serial rapist, and attempt to crush the nominee and destroy his life, it seems naive to think there will not be some equal and in-kind reaction. 

I'd prefer to see our political leaders be as above board as possible, but seriously, if you, for example, cast your vote in support of these dirty politicians, it takes a special kind of innocence to pray that we all suddenly get along for the good of the country.  If it goes as you would hope, I'd pray DJT lawfully declassifies everything necessary to reveal wrongdoing by anyone in the mix. Obama. Biden. Clapper. Comey. Clinton. Pelosi. Bush. Bush. McCain. Nadler. Brennan. Schiff. And so on. And if there was nothing further to reveal, that's fine too.

Let's get this ship back on track, but as to your suggestion that we heal by moving on because your guy got in and he/she is less of a liar than the other guy-- I vote hells no, and shame on you for asking. 

Go in peace, my man. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

The declassification will add more logs to the fire most certainly,  but there is absolutely no tipping point on the horizon where you'll see the more ardent leftists start to come to grips with what really happened.

Comey, Brennan, Clapper et al. could all come out and admit to all of their treasonous actions under oath and it still wouldn't be enough for some. It would all still be justified because Trump. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

by whatever name?

Are you implying I'm lurking on this message board under other usernames?

That might be the dirtiest shot I've seen anyone take at me on here.

No, this is and always will be my ONLY username.

• Sad 1