Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

I am not sure about dropping any declassified documents on a Friday dump on a holiday weekend, <_< that is assuming Barr will get them out immediately. Possibly making them sweat the holiday weekend for a  big Tuesday drop, trickle Friday?  Well, clearly "they" need these now. 

On the other hand, Trump is off to Japan so no one can question him (and he snuck into Arlington today sans press because the press sucks) then off to the UK... interesting times we live in. 

Ok, this is from early this morning (phased declassifications). Gonna be a hot summer in Washington, DC

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am not sure about dropping any declassified documents on a Friday dump on a holiday weekend, <_< that is assuming Barr will get them out immediately. Possibly making them sweat the holiday weekend for a  big Tuesday drop, trickle Friday?  Well, clearly "they" need these now. 

On the other hand, Trump is off to Japan so no one can question him (and he snuck into Arlington today sans press because the press sucks) then off to the UK... interesting times we live in. 

Ok, this is from early this morning (phased declassifications). Gonna be a hot summer in Washington, DC

I was just given a little update by two different people I trust -- one who may or may not have done some of the investigative stuff personally -- that it's going to be released in stages as well. Was led to believe they're going to start with exculpatory evidence first on Page/G-Pop, including a reveal of multiple Page FISAs beyond the one from October 2016. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's Schiff's spin

I asked myself if only one of these bad actors was going to get serious prison time who would I want it to be? Brennan>Schiff>Clapper>Comey>Brennan>Schiff>Clapper>Comey. I had no answer.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I asked myself if only one of these bad actors was going to get serious prison time who would I want it to be? Brennan>Schiff>Clapper>Comey>Brennan>Schiff>Clapper>Comey. I had no answer.

For me it would be Brennan -- with Clapper second and Comey third. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Schiff definitely for a double life sentence.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's Schiff's spin

Ah, now it makes sense.  The Attorney General investigating a multi-year sting based in part on the wild accusations of a disgraced foreign national, the potential question of fraud being perpetrated on the FISA court, countless Dem politicians providing sound bite after delicious sound bite guaranteeing the American people they have personally seen damning evidence of Trumplusion, which results in the tearing apart of the fabric of America and faith in its government, which ends up with a big fat goose egg on the underlying investigative question---THAT is unAmerican.  

This guy is a disgrace, a political sociopath who need to be relieved of his duties. 

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ah, now it makes sense.  The Attorney General investigating a multi-year sting based in part on the wild accusations of a disgraced foreign national, the potential question of fraud being perpetrated on the FISA court, countless Dem politicians providing sound bite after delicious sound bite guaranteeing the American people they have personally seen damning evidence of Trumplusion, which results in the tearing apart of the fabric of America and faith in its government, which ends up with a big fat goose egg on the underlying investigative question---THAT is unAmerican.  

This guy is a disgrace, a political sociopath who need to be relieved of his duties. 

Yup... and he's head of the intel committee. 

Terrifying. 

AND Gang of 8.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No NSA or DNI ... (because they've been working with the counterintelligence crew from the start)

Isn't the NSA part of the DOD? The Secretary of Defense was listed.

Edit: Sorry, I was reading a separate Paul Sperry tweet and conflated it with this one.

Second edit: I've been sitting here with a drink or 3 and a huge smile on my face for the last few hours.

1945638605_Trump-ItsHapppening.JPG.d537a9ad8b32238477729a23be659b16.JPG

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Isn't the NSA part of the DOD? The Secretary of Defense was listed.

Edit: Sorry, I was reading a separate Paul Sperry tweet and conflated it with this one.

Second edit: I've been sitting here with a drink or 3 and a huge smile on my face for the last few hours.

:beer: 

If I wasn't under a deadline for a work project, I'd be joining you in those drinks... but can only do that while editing.

Related image

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If I wasn't under a deadline for a work project, I'd be joining you in those drinks... but can only do that while editing.

Now I know why so many publication mistakes make it through!

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1