Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You mean, "Don't obfuscate with facts and details?"  @Tiberius

Yes, that's what I meant but I wanted to use words that even HAHA Gator might have a chance of understanding.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I think I'm going to order some chicken wings 

What, to go along with your chicken heart, bird brain and chickenshit?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KRC said:

That's why we need the investigation. To see what he is covering up? Duh!!

I love that this is all getting put off so all the hearings in the House with Mueller, McGhan, Hicks etc can take place closer to November 2020. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

Eric, You're driving down the highway using your rear view mirror to figure out how to stay in your lane. 

Whatever you do, don't look ahead through the windshield to see what's coming. 

You'll do fine just knowing where you've been.

i think that is part of the problem, he really doesn't understand where he's been.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump’s covering up for not having the funds to bankroll the infrastructure plans that they had in the works. 

Of course, Nancy holds the “purse strings” and President Donald J. Trump only can sign legislation that both houses pass. So obviously he’s covering up that he refuses to usurp the Legislature’s duty to pass funding for our nation’s needs. The fiend!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Does anyone know what the esteemed Nancy Pelosi was referring to in cover-up?  That Trump is covering up for colluding with Russia or is there something else rattling around in that dormant organ of a brain she has?

There ain't nuthin' rattling around in Nancy's brain except for a few old dust bunnies. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And probably residual botox. 

I take exception to that. For Botox to have traveled to her brain it would mean that it sunk in. We all know It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for something to sink into Pelosi's brain.

• Haha (+1) 1