Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When are these Obama minions going to learn to STFU?

The same Eric Holder who said he was a wing man for Obama. 

"When they go low, we kick them"

The same one who was held in contempt of Congress? That Eric Holder.

Barr is laughing his nuts off at these people. He FULLY expected all the shots he has been getting from the Democrats and their braindead minions in the MSM and he he is laughing all the way to the bank at every one of them.

Do any of these Democratic morons even know that Barr DOES NOT need the AG job? The President of the United States asked him to do it as a favor for his country, and out of respect for the highest office of the land, Barr took this job as a way to go out into the sunset one last time. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is beyond stupid. Barr is just feeding lies into the system to appease his criminal boss. 

I've finally figured out your secret.  You are actually here to keep us whipped into a pro-Trump  frenzy by feeding us negative Trump comments.  You are actually working for Trump 2020.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

We'll know Hillary's running again when the OIG dies mysteriously.

Hillary was already running.  The point of pushing the clown car onto the stage was "see how bad the alternatives are."  She also evades the negative media attention from Fox News.  The fly in that ointment is it was never supposed to get as far as Barr leading the counter-offensive against the leaders of the coup.  Trump was to be run out of office by now so they could start pounding on Pence.  That was going to be the job of the guy from Indy.  

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Hillary was already running.  The point of pushing the clown car onto the stage was "see how bad the alternatives are."  She also evades the negative media attention from Fox News.  The fly in that ointment is it was never supposed to get as far as Barr leading the counter-offensive against the leaders of the coup.  Trump was to be run out of office by now so they could start pounding on Pence.  That was going to be the job of the guy from Indy.  

Ah, the good old rope-a-dope.

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Who'll be the first to flip and cop a plea?

My money's on Brennan.

44 minutes ago, snafu said:

Clapper for sure.

Clapper cops a collusion caper confession?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Who'll be the first to flip and cop a plea?

My money's on Brennan.

I got $5 on Clapper. Comey is too stupid, and Brennan is too much of an arrogant jackwagon. Clapper strikes me as the smart one.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

We'll know Hillary's running again when the OIG dies mysteriously.

Double-tap suicides are a serious mental health crisis.