Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Wait, I thought it was the Russians who basically handed Trump the presidency!

That was yesterday. Today it is Comey. Tomorrow, it will be the Russians again.

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But Biden is obviously better than both Hillary and Trump 

It was smart to lay low and let the others thin out the herd until he hit his stride at age 80. He's at the point where the odd racist comments he had made, coupled with his propensity to go under sweater but over bra makes him delightfully eccentric to his supporters. 

52 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He’s not awful but he’s an idiot. And your girl lost to an idiot.  Bwahahahahaha!!!!

And to answer your other question is she insulted half of the population. That is not what a good leader does. She ***** up big time. It pissed me off to the point where even I voted other than third party for the first time in several Presidential elections. I was living in the Bay Area at the time and that was one of their battle cries there.  And you know all this so stop being an....oh wait. Never mind. 

And it wasn’t all her fault. You can also add  the coastal elites who know better than us who glommed in to her.  They can share a LOT of the blame. 

So Biden is a better choice then, right? 

And Obama was a better President than Trump has been, right? Trump is insulting all sorts of people so by your standard Obama is better than the absolute Clown you have said you support. 

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It was smart to lay low and let the others thin out the herd until he hit his stride at age 80. He's at the point where the odd racist comments he had made, coupled with his propensity to go under sweater but over bra makes him delightfully eccentric to his supporters. 

So you are reaching towards the point that Biden is just as bad as Hillary, or are you not there yet? 

The argument that Hillary was worst candidate ever is can't last too long. 

43 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Wait, I thought it was the Russians who basically handed Trump the presidency!

I address this before. I know you can't answer, but you know the Russians helped Trump, right? 

**Crickets** 

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

ooh the Russians

save us, Alger Hiss....

image.png.a482c4330d07b5b5111854c2d16ebdeb.png

Pretty important figure in American history. Without him there is no Nixon vice presidency and the presidency. And no Watergate. 

I have never seen a smoking gun that indicated he was a communist spy 

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are reaching towards the point that Biden is just as bad as Hillary, or are you not there yet? 

The argument that Hillary was worst candidate ever is can't last too long. 

I address this before. I know you can't answer, but you know the Russians helped Trump, right? 

**Crickets** 

I considered voting for Biden instead of Trump had Biden entered the race.  It would have been a "hold your nose" moment for me as his record after 5 decades in the public eye can best be described as vanilla pudding on a tapestry of beige, though his boss gave him a shiny merit badge along the way. 

Clinton was a bad candidate, and she was unlikable to boot. Biden is a bad candidate (not McCain bad but up there) but there are times when he seems likable enough. 

You know one thing that really bothered me about Biden?  He remarked about how Obama offered his financial assistance in the midst of his sons illness.  Biden professed to being touched (emotionally, not in the Crazy Uncle Joe reacharound way), then went on to suggest he and Jill would he ok, they would "sell the house". 

How in the name of God does the father of an Attny General and 4 decade long senator who became VP of the country need to "sell the house" to cover the financial interests of his late son's family?  No savings, no benefits, no frigging life insurance? This sounds very troubling to me, either they were piss-poor planners, fly by the seat of their pants people, or he was playing a huge sympathy card.  To be honest, I think he is full of sh8t on this issue. I think he would say or do anything politically to gain an edge.   He has some history here dating back to the death of his wife and child where he was alleged to have changed some of the facts of the accidnt to appeal to voters.  That's not to say he didn't grieve for his son, I just think he's the consummate politician. 

And now...............................................................................................................................................................Back to Barr.

investigating the dem conspirators.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And now...............................................................................................................................................................Back to Barr.

investigating the dem conspirators.

nothing to see here, move along everyone.....

CNN and other truckles of the DNC....

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I considered voting for Biden instead of Trump had Biden entered the race.  It would have been a "hold your nose" moment for me as his record after 5 decades in the public eye can best be described as vanilla pudding on a tapestry of beige, though his boss gave him a shiny merit badge along the way. 

Clinton was a bad candidate, and she was unlikable to boot. Biden is a bad candidate (not McCain bad but up there) but there are times when he seems likable enough. 

You know one thing that really bothered me about Biden?  He remarked about how Obama offered his financial assistance in the midst of his sons illness.  Biden professed to being touched (emotionally, not in the Crazy Uncle Joe reacharound way), then went on to suggest he and Jill would he ok, they would "sell the house". 

How in the name of God does the father of an Attny General and 4 decade long senator who became VP of the country need to "sell the house" to cover the financial interests of his late son's family?  No savings, no benefits, no frigging life insurance? This sounds very troubling to me, either they were piss-poor planners, fly by the seat of their pants people, or he was playing a huge sympathy card.  To be honest, I think he is full of sh8t on this issue. I think he would say or do anything politically to gain an edge.   He has some history here dating back to the death of his wife and child where he was alleged to have changed some of the facts of the accidnt to appeal to voters.  That's not to say he didn't grieve for his son, I just think he's the consummate politician. 

Gosh, you make it sound like you hate Biden! 

Which Democrat running would you vote for? Or are they all just Hillary look a likes? 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Gosh, you make it sound like you hate Biden! 

Which Democrat running would you vote for? Or are they all just Hillary look a likes? 

If we're just throwing #### at the wall, gosh, you make it sound like you hate Miley Cyrus AND Captain Crunch! 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If we're just throwing #### at the wall, gosh, you make it sound like you hate Miley Cyrus AND Captain Crunch! 

So which Democrat would you vote for over Trump? Don't dodge the question...again 

it's so draining to be the focus of an investigation and have to testify about it, even when one is a veteran talker or salesperson or politico,  and has done nothing wrong

makes me cringe bad when people who just don't know start making hunching off how they think people should be reacting to lousy situations...

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So Biden is a better choice then, right? 

And Obama was a better President than Trump has been, right? Trump is insulting all sorts of people so by your standard Obama is better than the absolute Clown you have said you support. 

Biden better than Hillary?  Yeah no doubt. But he’ll lose too. ?

Obama was not better than Trump. I’m a conservative so pretty much any GOP will be better than any Lib.  

And here’s the real cool part. Yeah I support a clown but he beat “unbeatable” Hillary. I’m still laughing my ass off in that one. Total Hillary and elitist ***** up!!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1