Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

That wasn’t his intent. So please stop with this. 

If he was out to get Trump it stands to reason he would not have announced an investigation of his opponent ten days before an election. How does that basic fact not trip up the whole Comey coup nonsense? 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

That and he gave credit to the wrong person. We all know it was Hillary who handed Trump the Presidency. 

How so? 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do tell us, that's not answering the question. 

Trump didn’t win. Hillary lost.  She was set up with the winning field goal at the 5 yard line and shanked it. She ran a horrible campaign and you know that. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Trump didn’t win. Hillary lost.  She was set up with the winning field goal at the 5 yard line and shanked it. She ran a horrible campaign and you know that. 

What did she do wrong? What are you talking about? You are generalizing, can you be specific? 

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

31 months in and the left STILL doesn’t understand why we have a President Trump. 

Small minded, easily manipulated people who struggle to think beyond the story they are force fed. Comey "helped" Trump win  by setting up Clinton to appear to have played fast and loose with national security, by staging the lies to follow up to the Benghazi attack to appear to influence voters before an election, and to convince her boss, Barrack, to acknowledge she was careless with national security. Comey also ran the Clinton campaign, suggesting that her best bet to win the presidency was to use the language of Pol Pot, or Chairman Mao, to describe American voters who rejected her message of unity.  He convinced her that enabling her husband in his predatorial behavior was something she should leverage that while claiming every other woman in America should be believed.  I'm still not sure how he exposed her to the Whooping Cough, but that was pure genius. 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Biden will win easily then? 

Or Liz Warren? 

You guys are admitting Trump is awful, right? 

He’s not awful but he’s an idiot. And your girl lost to an idiot.  Bwahahahahaha!!!!

And to answer your other question is she insulted half of the population. That is not what a good leader does. She ***** up big time. It pissed me off to the point where even I voted other than third party for the first time in several Presidential elections. I was living in the Bay Area at the time and that was one of their battle cries there.  And you know all this so stop being an....oh wait. Never mind. 

And it wasn’t all her fault. You can also add  the coastal elites who know better than us who glommed in to her.  They can share a LOT of the blame. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Wait, I thought it was the Russians who basically handed Trump the presidency!

5% Hillary

5% Comey

10% Putin

80% content farms in Macedonia

Trump was trying to spell "content farms in Macedonia" when he made that famous blunder on Twitter