Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Just now, Tiberius said:

Just like Trump! Trump refused to be interviewed 

Beat you to this by an hour. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-steele/british-ex-spy-will-not-talk-to-u-s-prosecutor-examining-trump-probe-origins-source-idUSKCN1SY20K

"What's he got to hide?" -- to quote all those who've said over the past three years that refusing to speak = guilt. 

Then again, there's a lot of evidence outside of this which shows Steele is guilty of knowingly pushing disinformation, paid for and obtained by working WITH Russian intelligence services on behalf of the Clinton Campaign, the FBI, and the Obama administration. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now wait just a minute here!  I was led to believe it was the RUSSIANS that handed Trump the election! (Of course there's a slight chance it was actually the American voters...but that's just crazy talk.)

Nonsense, it was women being bullied by their male family members into not voting for her that did it!

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

he was The Dagger in Hillary's campaign with that reopening of the investigation.

that had to have changed the minds of many to not bother voting or switch to Trump.

Changed the minds of all 3 undecided voters?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So you are actually using one unfair action to try and ridicule another unfair action. 

Your point is really that since since both the FBIs f up happened, while the Russians were helping Trump, means that...what? It's ok or something? 

Try  and make an honest point please. 

But but but....he should go to jail as a traitor??? That's the argument. 

Really makes since, Trump uses up and throws away all who help him. Just ask those soy bean farmers now living on government hand outs 

You have the foresight of a rearview mirror. The only thing worse is your spelling.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let's see how this one ages. :lol: 

He's so ***** -- yet he keeps talking. It's almost as if the former top cop in the country doesn't understand the right to remain silent.

Great article by Comey. You would have to be a pee-brained moron to believe in the illogical coup.  

27 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Great article by Comey. You would have to be a pee-brained moron to believe in the illogical coup.  

Whether you believe that the coup is illogical or not, what is your take on the massive misstatements of facts that are in Comey's oped?

Start from his alleged timelines.

Ready, set go!

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GG said:

Whether you believe that the coup is illogical or not, what is your take on the massive misstatements of facts that are in Comey's oped?

Ready, set go!

You're up to your old tricks again, trying to bring facts into the discussion. You right wingers are all the same, trying to take the time to look at all the facts before making a decision. It's much easier to decide how you feel and then adjust the facts to prove out your feelings.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, GG said:

Ready, set go!

:lol: :beer: He'll run from that faster than he changes screen names. 

Remember, Comey says he has a photographic memory:

Image result for comey I don't remember

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Oh, hey, what'ya know? 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/carter-page-fbi-informant-peter-strzok-texts

Following President Trump's decision to allow the declassification of key Russia records at Attorney General Bill Barr's discretion, former Trump campaign aide Carter Page told Fox News his contact with alleged FBI informant Stefan Halper at a pivotal period in the Russia probe was more extensive than previously reported.

Separately, Fox News has learned congressional investigators have been renewing their focus on a text message sent nine days before the government's Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) application to monitor Page, in which then-FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page questioned "who's playing games," "scared" and "covering."

Carter Page said he first met Halper in July 2016 after receiving an invitation to an overseas seminar. He added that his contact with Halper continued for more than a year through September 2017, after Special Counsel Robert Mueller was appointed to investigate potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian actors.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let's see how this one ages. :lol: 

He's so ***** -- yet he keeps talking. It's almost as if the former top cop in the country doesn't understand the right to remain silent.

i think Comey is coming unglued. He's all over the page, walking through the forest and contemplating the mysteries of life.  Meanwhile, he oversaw an investigation that lead to...nothing, meaning he's at best an incompetent boob who was way out of his element as top dog. I'd think  any first year FBI agent could surmise that foreign governments conspire to influence our elections--hell, a Brit operative almost undid a President with stories you would not believe in a Ludlum novel.  

Now we we get this manifesto, where he claims the "FBI" has been accused of treason.  Where? I think the allegations have been directed at corrupt, high ranking officials...by name.  This guy doesn't let an opportunity pass without telling everyone how great he is as a person, and how lucky we all were to have him.  

If all that's true, I'm certain it will come out in the declass and we can collectively thank our stars for the martyr hero Comey.  It would be impossible to cover up that type of American virtue. At this point though, he seems a lot more Joaquin Phoenix' Commodus than the hero of the tale. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

i think Comey is coming unglued. He's all over the page, walking through the forest and contemplating the mysteries of life.  Meanwhile, he oversaw an investigation that lead to...nothing, meaning he's at best an incompetent boob who was way out of his element as top dog. I'd think  any first year FBI agent could surmise that foreign governments conspire to influence our elections--hell, a Brit operative almost undid a President with stories you would not believe in a Ludlum novel.  

Now we we get this manifesto, where he claims the "FBI" has been accused of treason.  Where? I think the allegations have been directed at corrupt, high ranking officials...by name.  This guy doesn't let an opportunity pass without telling everyone how great he is as a person, and how lucky we all were to have him.  

If all that's true, I'm certain it will come out in the declass and we can collectively thank our stars for the martyr hero Comey.  It would be impossible to cover up that type of American virtue. At this point though, he seems a lot more Joaquin Phoenix' Commodus than the hero of the tale. 

I think Comey was significantly used by his superiors.  He was the public face of the faux Clinton investigation.  Many of the team that carried out the Trump/Page surveillance and investigation reported to him and nobody's gonna believe that the FBI and portions of the DOJ carried out these investigations in the fashion they did without "orders" from the top.  Comey's guilty of being a good soldier and he's still playing that role.  He's sacrificed his credibility for the cause.    Principled and misguided. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

I wouldn't put it past people to abuse their power against somebody they don't like.  I'll just wait to see the evidence if there is any.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Beat you to this by an hour. 

What's the evidence? Did Sean Hannity write something on the bathroom wall? 

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I wouldn't put it past people to abuse their power against somebody they don't like.  I'll just wait to see the evidence if there is any.

Ya, who knows what he might do? He might have hated Trump so much that he would have come out ten days before the election to help him win. 

Seriously, you think the guy that helped Trump might be a coup plotter against him? 

Barr says the White House “fully cooperated” with the investigation and that Mueller “never sought” or “pushed” to get more from the president, but the report says Mueller unsuccessfully sought an interview with the president for over a year.

— Justin Amash (@justinamash) May 28, 2019