Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Remember it was Jake Tapper working with James Clapper and John Brennan who got the dossier put into the briefing, triggering what Brennan/44 hoped would be a coup of Trump's incoming presidency. 

Jake is as dirty as anyone else in this saga -- his sudden finding of religion on the air is CYA 101.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember it was Jake Tapper working with James Clapper and John Brennan who got the dossier put into the briefing, triggering what Brennan/44 hoped would be a coup of Trump's incoming presidency. 

Jake is as dirty as anyone else in this saga -- his sudden finding of religion on the air is CYA 101.

I thought Barr's facial expression was quite interesting when he used the word "unusual". Watch those eyebrows raise. 

Queued up a few seconds before:

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I haven't yet located the full Barr interview that was released today, but here is at least some of it. It's queued up right before one of the Barr segments. There is a second segment, as well, after some brief commentary. That's as far as I have gotten so far, but scanning through the images I don't see Barr appear again in the video after the second segment.

Juan Williams gives idiots a bad name. That guy... :doh:

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I thought Barr's facial expression was quite interesting when he used the word "unusual". Watch those eyebrows raise. 

Queued up a few seconds before:

Good catch. He had a lot of interesting expressions/body language/tells during that piece. He certainly does not look stressed or concerned about any of the mud being slung his way.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can you imagine being one of the R Congress critters, knowing (nearly) everything that went down, seeing and hearing the spin, and having to bite your tongue with the truth for two years? 

• Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Can you imagine being one of the R Congress critters, knowing (nearly) everything that went down, seeing and hearing the spin, and having to bite your tongue with the truth for two years? 

I've had that same thought while listening to Nunes & Jordan. They must have had some really good dreams of what they'd like to do to Adam Schiff over his outright lies.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It would definitely be frustrating. 

But it would still be better than (to steal your phrasing):

Being one of the D Congress critters, knowing (nearly) everything that went down, creating the spin, and knowing what it coming.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Being one of the D Congress critters, knowing (nearly) everything that went down, creating the spin, and knowing what it coming.

Maybe it is the mood I am in but I am pessimistic as to how much damage is going to happen to the Democrats.  The moral decay is so rampant in society that people will choose their personal preferences over the good of the nation.  That anybody marching under the banner of the Democrats will accept the denial and deflect blame that the leadership puts out.  Expect the media to go full tilt on "Trump's plan of political persecution" stories.  The truth could be sitting there naked for all to see and it will be painted as a fabricated lie that serves the President's agenda.  Hillary, Podesta, Comey, etc sitting inconvenienced in prison would be an unexpected bonus to me.  Many rats however will get to flee the ship so much as without a single shot fired their direction.  I am sure the DNC is putting the finishing touches on "the Democrats from 2016 are by and large not the ones we are showcasing for 2020.  We were in the dark and had no control over the activities of certain people.  Why should the loyal patrons of our party be punished by the misdeeds of a few to have our current crop of candidates prematurely closed out of the ballot box."  I am all for ending the barbaric practices of centuries ago but saddened to think that nobody will have the guts to call for treason charges and further that anybody found guilty will not receive the death penalty.  While Hillary being driven out of the country would be satisfaction enough for me it makes me sad that if she lives for a few more years that at the end of that time she will be as comfortable as she was when she was ruling roughshod over the DNC back in 2016.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is not the first time he has said the word treason.  It does make me wonder what these people are going to be charged with?  If it is sedition or treason (and I am not an attorney and do not play one on the internet, so do not know which would be more appropriate), the MSM will not be able to hide it. 

no, they certainly will have to report it but they will do so with their deep state feed narrative attached. something along the lines of political persecution, Trump is just looking for revenge.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

did he really? geeze.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

That is true. 

40 minutes ago, Foxx said:

did he really? geeze.

I'm away from my notes on Jake, so I have to double check the sequence -- but essentially it went like this: 

* Clapper/Brennan were pushing the dossier to not just the FBI/DOJ but also to select members of Congress in the hopes of it leaking to the press (this went on for much of October/November/Dec). No one in the media would bite on the dossier because even they saw how nutty it was. 

* Post election win for Trump, Clapper/Brennan go to Comey and try to get him to insert it into the daily brief (though, Brennan already had done so) so that the media would have a "hook" to publish the dossier. 

* Clapper then has a meeting with CNN and Jake Tapper the day before (maybe a few days, I have the exact date in my notes) Comey briefs Trump and Obama on the dossier. Clapper then tells Comey before this briefing that CNN has it (because Clapper and Jake talked about it) -- which gives Comey the "cover" to say that media outlets are getting ready to publish. 

* Comey and Clapper both then confirm to Jake at CNN (anonymous sources) that both Trump and Potus were briefed on this dossier and CNN runs with it on Jake's show, this "legit" coverage gives Buzzfeed the push it needed (along with 1.5 million dollars from Obama's PAC after the election) to publish the dossier in full. 

* Jake Tapper then gets Clapper a job on CNN post transition and gives him a platform to push disinformation for two+ years. This was (an almost unprovable) quid pro quo between the two when they met. 

Jake's the second most compromised personality on CNN behind CIAooper. His wife has deep ties to some of the most insidious elements of the uniparty cabal as well. Jake's a bad guy -- and he's going to try to play the middle in the weeks to come and hope that he's spared blowback. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm away from my notes on Jake, so I have to double check the sequence -- but essentially it went like this: 

* Clapper/Brennan were pushing the dossier to not just the FBI/DOJ but also to select members of Congress in the hopes of it leaking to the press (this went on for much of October/November/Dec). No one in the media would bite on the dossier because even they saw how nutty it was. 

* Post election win for Trump, Clapper/Brennan go to Comey and try to get him to insert it into the daily brief (though, Brennan already had done so) so that the media would have a "hook" to publish the dossier. 

* Clapper then has a meeting with CNN and Jake Tapper the day before (maybe a few days, I have the exact date in my notes) Comey briefs Trump and Obama on the dossier. Clapper then tells Comey before this briefing that CNN has it (because Clapper and Jake talked about it) -- which gives Comey the "cover" to say that media outlets are getting ready to publish. 

* Comey and Clapper both then confirm to Jake at CNN (anonymous sources) that both Trump and Potus were briefed on this dossier and CNN runs with it on Jake's show, this "legit" coverage gives Buzzfeed the push it needed (along with 1.5 million dollars from Obama's PAC after the election) to publish the dossier in full. 

* Jake Tapper then gets Clapper a job on CNN post transition and gives him a platform to push disinformation for two+ years. This was (an almost unprovable) quid pro quo between the two when they met. 

Jake's the second most compromised personality on CNN behind CIAooper. His wife has deep ties to some of the most insidious elements of the uniparty cabal as well. Jake's a bad guy -- and he's going to try to play the middle in the weeks to come and hope that he's spared blowback. 

thanks for the background. :sigh:, my wife loves him (Tapper).

• Like (+1) 1

Also, the radio link to the interview was listed earlier. Here's a link to a youtube of the full 15 min interview: 

The article is ridiculous (oh course, look at who authored it) -- but now even CNN is starting to move back on their claims. 

This was undoubtedly the biggest story in modern American political history -- and every single mainstream outlet missed it. 

No one believes that was coincidental, do they? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1