Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

5 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

If nothing is coming before the election, they may as well shut this ***** show down.

It’s been a giant waste of time and money to watch the same people that have been guilty of crimes continue to go free.

To spend this time, effort, and money and have it come down to Trump’s chances of winning is complete bull####. 

Either piss or get off the pot.

FWIW

(Smattering)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

FWIW

(Smattering)

This isn’t about playing election games to help Trump win.  I want these #######s prosecuted.  If that doesn’t happen before the election and Trump loses, it will never happen.

People can tell me how thorough Barr and Durham are until they’re blue in the face, but if no one is prosecuted at the end of this because they couldn’t get it done before the election, then the whole thing has been a giant waste of time.

They may say that they’re not working on a schedule and they will diligently follow the evidence and do everything correctly, but reality says there is definitely a ***** schedule and they better get their assess in gear.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

This isn’t about playing election games to help Trump win.  I want these #######s prosecuted.  If that doesn’t happen before the election and Trump loses, it will never happen

Fully agree. I've been loudly saying this for months now. Right before Covid, they made a decision to wait. I disagreed then, still do now, but in that interim period they've now uncovered more and more dirt which has delayed things beyond the Covid delays. 

It's frustrating. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

People can tell me how thorough Barr and Durham are until they’re blue in the face, but if no one is prosecuted at the end of this because they couldn’t get it done before the election, then the whole thing has been a giant waste of time.

If he loses, it will have been. Without question the investigation will go away if that happens. 

The only thing I can add to this is that certain people involved feel very confident that Trump is not only going to win, but win big. That (they say) is a part of their calculus. I still would prefer going before the election though. 

(Also, more documents are coming today -- they're apparently the worst yet and I thought last week's were bad)

And, Joe, we're not alone: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Crayola64 said:

@Deranged Rhino

why would they hold it unlit after the election?  Just not done or what?

You're an attorney, correct? Then you're likely familiar with how this goes when you're unraveling something this big with so much paper and so many witnesses. You pull one string, it leads to other strings and then others and then others. This is a massive criminal web that's being uncovered. Some of it is petty partisanship that isn't criminal, much of it is deeply corrupt with criminal intent. They need this to be air tight to bring anything because they're going to be tagged with "it's political" whatever they do. So Durham is being thorough as he tries to unravel a web that stretches across the political aisle and has been SOP in DC for a number of years.

They could roll up just the McCabe/Comey wing of it and call it a day, but that would require ignoring the IC and State's involvement. They don't seem willing to do that. They want to bring it all out in a way that's actionable. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fully agree. I've been loudly saying this for months now. Right before Covid, they made a decision to wait. I disagreed then, still do now, but in that interim period they've now uncovered more and more dirt which has delayed things beyond the Covid delays. 

It's frustrating. 

If he loses, it will have been. Without question the investigation will go away if that happens. 

The only thing I can add to this is that certain people involved feel very confident that Trump is not only going to win, but win big. That (they say) is a part of their calculus. I still would prefer going before the election though. 

(Also, more documents are coming today -- they're apparently the worst yet and I thought last week's were bad)

And, Joe, we're not alone: 

Highly unlikely that Biden will be indicted

His involvement is being clearly laid out now.

Trump can elaborate in debates

Hopefully, there are significant traitors who will plead prior to election

If Trump loses, indictments before the election are meaningless anyway.

Dems will not prosecute

Knowing there is going to be massive chaos around the actual election, may be better to not give the left explosive material for the MSM to twist

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're an attorney, correct? Then you're likely familiar with how this goes when you're unraveling something this big with so much paper and so many witnesses. You pull one string, it leads to other strings and then others and then others. This is a massive criminal web that's being uncovered. Some of it is petty partisanship that isn't criminal, much of it is deeply corrupt with criminal intent. They need this to be air tight to bring anything because they're going to be tagged with "it's political" whatever they do. So Durham is being thorough as he tries to unravel a web that stretches across the political aisle and has been SOP in DC for a number of years.

They could roll up just the McCabe/Comey wing of it and call it a day, but that would require ignoring the IC and State's involvement. They don't seem willing to do that. They want to bring it all out in a way that's actionable. 

So just not done yet.  That seems like an option.  The alternative is also, of course, the results of the investigation will be very underwhelming and could fuel the left.  I guess we will find out in time.  

I’ll also add, that if the investigation potentially has a deadline (the election, because as you put it, the investigation will disappear if trump loses), then if the investigation was worth a damn then they would try and meet that deadline.  Thinking otherwise doesn’t even sound logical or reasonable.  

how long has the investigation been going on for???

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

So just not done yet.  That seems like an option. 

Correct, because they keep finding more dirt. And, as of three months ago, people started talking/flipping. 

The alternative is also, of course, the results of the investigation will be very underwhelming and could fuel the left.  I guess we will find out in time.  

The documents already produced, especially last week, already prove that it's anything but underwhelming. Read them if you haven't. They're damning. There's no excuse for them unless you dig deep into a partisan foxhole. 

Like I said, I don’t really care about the results.  Though of course the drama of indictments is always fun!

whether or not there should be indictments (I know you feel strongly), them waiting until after the election sounds really odd.  Doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me unless the investigation is that incomplete that they can’t wrap up this stage in the next 5 weeks. 

2 minutes ago, spartacus said:

Highly unlikely that Biden will be indicted

Biden isn't a target for Durham. He rode shotgun to the operation, but it was 44's baby. And 44 won't be indicted either. 

His cabinet though... that's what is going to be interesting to watch. The 7th floor of the FBI is toast, they know it. The Mueller investigators (of which there is crossover with the 7th floor) are toast, that's why Weissmann is going nuts. I would hope/assume many in State and CIA are also toast though most of those names will never make it to a headline or court appearance. 

If Biden ever goes down for anything (and I'm not optimistic he will), it won't be SpyGate. It'll be the pay-for-play schemes he's been running for 40+ years while in power. 

Like I said, I don’t really care about the results.

You should though. 

Do you care if you have a real say in our elections or not? Because this is all about the unelected officials in DC trying to overturn the results of a legal election simply because they disagreed with who the People chose. If you don't care that they did this because "Trump", then you're allowing them to continue to do it and our Republic goes from being real to a myth. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Biden isn't a target for Durham. He rode shotgun to the operation, but it was 44's baby. And 44 won't be indicted either. 

His cabinet though... that's what is going to be interesting to watch. The 7th floor of the FBI is toast, they know it. The Mueller investigators (of which there is crossover with the 7th floor) are toast, that's why Weissmann is going nuts. I would hope/assume many in State and CIA are also toast though most of those names will never make it to a headline or court appearance. 

If Biden ever goes down for anything (and I'm not optimistic he will), it won't be SpyGate. It'll be the pay-for-play schemes he's been running for 40+ years while in power. 

You should though. 

Do you care if you have a real say in our elections or not? Because this is all about the unelected officials in DC trying to overturn the results of a legal election simply because they disagreed with who the People chose. If you don't care that they did this because "Trump", then you're allowing them to continue to do it and our Republic goes from being real to a myth. 

well I have always disagreed with the notion that this was a coup/attempt to reverse election.  It was post election, and even if malicious, it would not have put a democrat in office.  But that’s not your point.

and no I don’t particularly care about this investigation or the allegations.  Or honestly about this election.  It’s all become such a joke from both sides, that I don’t want to associate with any of it.  And I want to do as much as I can in my personal life to let any decisions from DC impact me as little as possible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

well I have always disagreed with the notion that this was a coup/attempt to reverse election. 

Read the documents released in just the last week, the text messages and the 302 from the whistleblower -- then ask yourself if you still honestly believe that. 

It was post election, and even if malicious, it would not have put a democrat in office. 

It was pre and post election. Pre-election it was political spying. Post election it was seditious conspiracy. 

and no I don’t particularly care about this investigation or the allegations.  Or honestly about this election.  It’s all become such a joke from both sides, that I don’t want to associate with any of it.  And I want to do as much as I can in my personal life to let any decisions from DC impact me as little as possible.

That's all well and good. Being above the partisan divide of the moment is commendable. But it's a mistake to think that it doesn't matter. If you don't take the time to understand this topic and why it matters beyond partisanship or even this election (or 2016), you're surrendering your right to have a say in this country or its leadership. That's what they want you to do. They want you to roll over and say, "it doesn't matter" or "it's too big to care about" -- while they turn our democratic republic into the mirage of one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's frustrating. 

That is betting a lot on an "if." 

• Like (+1) 1