Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

20 minutes ago, bdutton said:

This is what FEAR looks like.

100%

There's a special kind of irony here, the democrat leadership begging the FBI and DOJ not to do what they did to Trump while trying to claim the moral high ground. That's an extra dose of irony and dishonesty atop their normal flailing. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A while back, a pundit (I think) dropped a mysterious "13 days" line on the world.  Around the same time, perpetual "stay tuned" politician Lindsay Graham implied something big was coming in the short term.  Now, the dems and this pre-emptive move which seems substantial.  I see it less as fear, more of 'let's throw more sh*t against the wall to distract the people'.  We all get worked up when people get served a subpoena, but it really doesn't seem to matter all that much in the big picture.

I'm admittedly one of the defeatist conservatives mentioned upthread in @BillsFanNC post.  Still, a glimmer of hope exists.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

"There were no scandals during the Obama Administration" is one of my favorite liberal lies.

Keep pretending anything that big with that much money being moved around could possibly have a higher level of integrity than society as a whole.

Additionally, I sincerely hope they use every resource at their disposal to root out who is paying the organized rioters who are destroying people's livelihoods.  If there is ANY political complicity, those MFers should hang in the town square.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO.....Slimy Shifty and Nadless leading the charge......THE "Putz Boys"........

You know I normally don't criticize people's genetics because it's a bit mean...but ol' Nads really looks like he was put together with left over parts from the irregular sort bin.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

You know I normally don't criticize people's genetics because it's a bit mean...but ol' Nads really looks like he was put together with left over parts from the irregular sort bin.

LOL...42+ years in politics and nothing to show for it......seems to be the norm...............

• Like (+1) 2