Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

That’s a fact that they just can’t escape. None of the NPCs down here ever had any answer for it other than ...”Shut up, Putin lover”. 

Civil liberties don’t matter to programmed (and broken) minds of the NPC crowd. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I was texting a couple friends on the possibility that prosecutors may file felony charges against Bob Kraft for his visit to the Greased Dog massage parlor last year (the text includes a Bills fan, Pats fan, Steelers fan and a Jets fan).  The long and short was we collectively discussed civil liberties and Kraft being a target of malicious prosecution.  Anyway, I replied that I had greater concerns as it related to FBI and DOJ w/ respect to FISA. 

The jets fan hates Trump, describes himself as a libertarian.  His response: “Sure, mistakes were made but don’t be THAT guy”. 

I replied I was most definitely THAT guy.   The only two reasonable conclusions to FISA/Russia/Mueller are top-to-bottom institutional  Incompetence by the greatest law enforcement agency in the world or Corruption at the highest level.

thanks for linking this. I’ll send it on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Thanks for posting that.

The individual, personal liberty side for Carter Page is horrifying in and of itself. I am continually amazed, however, at how often (nearly 100% of the time) that the 2 Hop rule, and who else got swept up via that rule, is omitted from these various analyses. Maybe it’s too much egg nog recently, but I can’t recall an instance of it even being mentioned during the Horowitz testimony, when conditions were ripe for a question related to what FISA allows.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

REVISITING ROSENSTEIN’S COVER-UP OF CROSSFIRE HURRICANE:

To date, no person has been held accountable for the many false statements made to the FISA court under Rosenstein’s signature. In the absence of consequences, there’s nothing to deter continued lying to courts to spy on Americans and interfere in elections. Rosenstein’s unmolested freedom proves his promises of accountability were as false as the FISA application he signed.

If Democrats think they can control an FBI that has slipped free of its constitutional safeguards, they’re fooling themselves. If nobody makes good on Rosenstein’s promises of accountability, elections will become a quaint ceremonial exercise as the real power of government remains in the hands of the FBI.

Read the whole thing.

INSTITUTIONAL CORRUPTION:  Two Possibilities in Trump Wiretapping, and Neither Is Good.

Based on what we are told by the I.G., there are only two possible conclusions that can be reached regarding the official conduct of those responsible for infringing on Carter Pages Constitutional freedoms: 

The first is that the hand selected team of investigators, attorneys, and Senior Executive Service officials with decades of law enforcement, administrative, and judicial experience were abject failures at a task that they were hired to perform. Speaking from personal experience, in FBI, DEA, and state and local wire tap investigations, the slightest omissions, misstatements, and clerical errors are routinely identified and corrected by the street agents and line prosecutors who do these investigations for a living. To believe that a “varsity level” team, with unlimited time, support, and resources, somehow inadvertently overlooked seventeen major omissions, misstatements, and/or outright falsehoods, is simply not believable. 

The second possibility is that nearly everyone who significantly participated in obtaining FISA coverage on Page knowingly and deliberately operated outside the law to one degree or another. The reasons behind the decision to do so are irrelevant. The particulars regarding the seventeen I.G. findings are startling, taken individually. It’s difficult to see how any of the individual omissions or misstatements could have happened accidentally. Viewed collectively, the apparent intentionality is nearly impossible to reconcile as anything but corruption. 

In light of the I.G findings, the presiding FISA court judge seems to have come down on the side of intentional abuse.

But not hard enough. People need to do jail time for this.

• Thank you (+1) 2