Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

23 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

if you have not read the IG FISA report, then you should.  If not the whole thing then at minimum the executive summary.  A link to the entire report is included in the first paragraph of this piece from a left leaning reporter on a left leaning site, but the article itself is a good starting point.  

Do I believe any of this proves that Barack Obama directed these activities? No.  Do I believe that Barack Obama will ever face consequences for his potential involvement in any of this?  No I don't.  Do I believe that history will treat Barack Obama kindly once everything comes out on this?  No I don't.

Bongino shares an opinion that BO is the most corrupt President in US history and I agree with that assessment.  That assessment could very well change tomorrow or any day thereafter as we all pass through time.

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/12/the-inspector-generals-report-on-2016-fb-i-spying-reveals-a-scandal-of-historic-magnitude-not-only-for-the-fbi-but-also-the-u-s-media/

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Heard him talking about it yesterday. Hodgkins lymphoma.  He sounded quite upbeat and optimistic about his treatment plan.

...this sounds promising without knowing what stage he is in.......

Hodgkin lymphoma is considered one of the most treatable cancers, with more than 90 percent of patients surviving more than five years. Most patients with Hodgkin lymphoma live long and healthy lives following successful treatment.Nov 14, 2018
  • Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Haven't your friends invited you to the PPP knockoff they have elsewhere?

Everyone should be welcome here. Why would you drive any single player away for expressing an opinion unless they are being uncivil or just trolling with memes?

If people want to leave, that's their right but creating further echo chambers, one  here and the alt-Q one there, only leads to less compassion and ability to listen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, shoshin said:

Everyone should be welcome here. Why would you drive any single player away for expressing an opinion unless they are being uncivil or just trolling with memes?

If people want to leave, that's their right but creating further echo chambers, one  here and the alt-Q one there, only leads to less compassion and ability to listen. 

lol they are choosing to leave to go to a conservative only version of this forum.  

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I just found a laptop in my attic. I searched through it and found a love letter from Trump to Putin. I hope the media really covers this big time! 

Did the FBI issue a subpoena for your laptop, like the Hunter Biden laptop?

You know, a subpoena for a criminal investigation.  That kind.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.axios.com/mark-meadows-trump-tweets-russia-25ac5379-c19a-4978-bdd7-ab9577fe800e.html

This kind of flew under the radar, but I find it hilarious.

Trump tweets "I am declassifying everything in the Mueller investigations with no redactions."

Buzzfeed files papers with the federal district court: we've been asking for these documents but were rebuffed because they said they're classified. I guess you can order everything released now that Trump has acted!

DOJ attorneys: uhh, he didn't really mean, like, declassified right now, he means like, review them for declassification or something ...

Judge: well, then you can get me a declaration from the big guy telling me what he really meant.

Declaration submitted by Mark Meadows: No, the documents aren't declassified. We weren't meant to take the President's words literally ...

It was all Twitter sound and fury, signifying nothing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.axios.com/mark-meadows-trump-tweets-russia-25ac5379-c19a-4978-bdd7-ab9577fe800e.html

This kind of flew under the radar, but I find it hilarious.

Trump tweets "I am declassifying everything in the Mueller investigations with no redactions."

Buzzfeed files papers with the federal district court: we've been asking for these documents but were rebuffed because they said they're classified. I guess you can order everything released now that Trump has acted!

DOJ attorneys: uhh, he didn't really mean, like, declassified right now, he means like, review them for declassification or something ...

Judge: well, then you can get me a declaration from the big guy telling me what he really meant.

Declaration submitted by Mark Meadows: No, the documents aren't declassified. We weren't meant to take the President's words literally ...

It was all Twitter sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Great stuff! 

• Trump tweeted on Oct. 6: "I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!"
  • Later that night, he tweeted: "All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago. Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country. Act!!!"

Or not 

On 10/20/2020 at 11:14 AM, Tiberius said:

I just found a laptop in my attic. I searched through it and found a love letter from Trump to Putin. I hope the media really covers this big time! 

,,,,BIGGER question is what ELSE were you doing in your attic?.....oh Gawd.......

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/20/2020 at 7:41 AM, Crayola64 said:

lol they are choosing to leave to go to a conservative only version of this forum.  

Somewhere there are people on the political left that can make reasoned arguments for their positions.  Not that they are necessarily winning arguments but they are fairly well supported.  You just won't find them on PPP.