Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

34 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I saw them. The right said unmasking was a huge deal....and no convictions. How many Trump campaign managers are facing jail time? Heck, how many Republican national convention speakers are facing jail time? Yet you span a guy on twitter daily against forum rules and use whataboutism. 

Unmasking. Yeah that's where it all begins and ends. Like I said I have zero expectation you will seek out anything. Carry on.

Also, if seeing a single daily reminder post is bothersome to you, I encourage you to use the ignore function. I use it liberally. 

Cheers.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Unmasking. Yeah that's where it all begins and ends. Like I said I have zero expectation you will seek out anything. Carry on.

Also, if seeing a single daily reminder post is bothersome to you, I encourage you to use the ignore function. I use it liberally. 

Cheers.

Unmasking literally led to no charges.

Your spam is against board rules.

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Unmasking literally led to no charges.

Your spam is against board rules.

Cheers.

Kevin Clinesmith.  Look him up. Once you familiarize yourself with what he's pleaded guilty to, please ask yourself if you'd be ok with another FBI lawyer doing the exact same thing to you, your family or your friends. 

Apparently you haven't been paying much attention to the happenings in this forum lately. This forum is not heavily moderated. If the mods suddenly took an interest in "spam" posts or many of the other regular violations that occur on PPP, then they'd need to look at a few of your cohorts who regularly post the exact same meme multiple times every day across multiple threads.

Again, ignore is your friend.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Kevin Clinesmith.  Look him up. Once you familiarize yourself with what he's pleaded guilty to, please ask yourself if you'd be ok with another FBI lawyer doing the exact same thing to you, your family or your friends. 

Apparently you haven't been paying much attention to the happenings in this forum lately. This forum is not heavily moderated. If the mods suddenly took an interest in "spam" posts or many of the other regular violations that occur on PPP, then they'd need to look at a few of your cohorts who regularly post the exact same meme multiple times every day across multiple threads.

FYI, many (most?) of those accounts were disabled.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I don't have cohorts. There's 3rd seat lawyers here I wish didn't post. See my other post a couple mins ago. I like your posts and you have a good opinion. Just no need to spam things to make a point.

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Looking at it I wouldn't though I would say if this is what makes you think the FBI conducted a biased investigation against Trump I'd say that's about as low a bar as you could find.

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Looking at it I wouldn't though I would say if this is what makes you think the FBI conducted a biased investigation against Trump I'd say that's about as low a bar as you could find.

Clinesmith was a small part of the larger picture.

Comey and the FBI knew that the only driving force (the Steele dossier) behind their investigation was a load of junk well before Trump was elected — perhaps even before Crossfire Hurricane was opened.  Even so, they kept the investigation open after Trump was installed, they leaked false info to the press about the dead end results, and Mueller’s team kept it going well beyond that.

Even so, you’re okay with a DOJ attorney falsifying info to obtain/continue a warrant that was based on completely unverified information from a political hit-job dossier? That’s what Clinesmith did.  The FBI can’t dislike an object of an investigation to go on a fishing expedition for crimes they hope to someday find. They’re supposed to investigate matters that actually happened and find the wrongdoers. If they come up with nothing, then the investigation ends.  One way is biased, no matter who the subject is. The other way is acceptable.

Come on, man!

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, snafu said:

Clinesmith was a small part of the larger picture.

Comey and the FBI knew that the only driving force (the Steele dossier) behind their investigation was a load of junk well before Trump was elected — perhaps even before Crossfire Hurricane was opened.  Even so, they kept the investigation open after Trump was installed, they leaked false info to the press about the dead end results, and Mueller’s team kept it going well beyond that.

Even so, you’re okay with a DOJ attorney falsifying info to obtain/continue a warrant that was based on completely unverified information from a political hit-job dossier? That’s what Clinesmith did.  The FBI can’t dislike an object of an investigation to go on a fishing expedition for crimes they hope to someday find. They’re supposed to investigate matters that actually happened and find the wrongdoers. If they come up with nothing, then the investigation ends.  One way is biased, no matter who the subject is. The other way is acceptable.

Come on, man!

47 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

🤔

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/kevin-clinesmith-fbi-pleads-guilty/2020/08/19/6c0dec54-e0a0-11ea-8dd2-d07812bf00f7_story.html

actually looking at what he did it seems far less horrifying than what you're implying. One lawyer changed an email saying Page wasn't a CIA source. That's it and it happened in an application to renew the surveillance warrants.

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

🤔

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/kevin-clinesmith-fbi-pleads-guilty/2020/08/19/6c0dec54-e0a0-11ea-8dd2-d07812bf00f7_story.html

actually looking at what he did it seems far less horrifying than what you're implying. One lawyer changed an email saying Page wasn't a CIA source. That's it and it happened in an application to renew the surveillance warrants.

If he is a CIA source, it means he's contacting foreigners to spy on them FOR the USA.

If he isn't one, then contacting foreigners could mean he could be doing something that might compromise our country. 

Our IC is supposed to provide the FISA judges ALL the info about a potential subject of a warrant (both positive & negative because the process is secret & the subject gets no say nor advocate) & rather than even do that they falsified the case against him to make it more compelling. 

You really don't see a problem with claiming one of our spies is possibly a black hat and then using that to spy on the President?  (2 jump rule.)

One additional question, if he was such an imminent threat to our country's national security that he could be legally spied on under the FISA system for a FULL YEAR, why 3 years later is he still walking around a free man?

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Taro T said:

If he is a CIA source, it means he's contacting foreigners to spy on them FOR the USA.

If he isn't one, then contacting foreigners could mean he could be doing something that might compromise our country. 

Our IC is supposed to provide the FISA judges ALL the info about a potential subject of a warrant (both positive & negative because the process is secret & the subject gets no say nor advocate) & rather than even do that they falsified the case against him to make it more compelling. 

You really don't see a problem with claiming one of our spies is possibly a black hat and then using that to spy on the President?  (2 jump rule.)

One additional question, if he was such an imminent threat to our country's national security that he could be legally spied on under the FISA system for a FULL YEAR, why 3 years later is he still walking around a free man?

That relationship with the CIA was from 2008-13 and he was a contact I don't know if that makes him a spy. Also the first of these warrants on him came in 2014 pretty much immediately afterwards and two years before he became involved in the Trump campaign and well before Trump was the republican candidate. Also once again I don't think Clinesmith should of done what he did, but to take what one lawyer did as evidence of an elaborate conspiracy against Trump seems a little much to me.

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

That relationship with the CIA was from 2008-13 and he was a contact I don't know if that makes him a spy. Also the first of these warrants on him came in 2014 pretty much immediately afterwards and two years before he became involved in the Trump campaign and well before Trump was the republican candidate. Also once again I don't think Clinesmith should of done what he did, but to take what one lawyer did as evidence of an elaborate conspiracy against Trump seems a little much to me.

Your timeliness is completely off.

And Clinesmith's perjury is not the only evidence of malfeasance.

• Thank you (+1) 1

if you have not read the IG FISA report, then you should.  If not the whole thing then at minimum the executive summary.  A link to the entire report is included in the first paragraph of this piece from a left leaning reporter on a left leaning site, but the article itself is a good starting point.  

Do I believe any of this proves that Barack Obama directed these activities? No.  Do I believe that Barack Obama will ever face consequences for his potential involvement in any of this?  No I don't.  Do I believe that history will treat Barack Obama kindly once everything comes out on this?  No I don't.

Bongino shares an opinion that BO is the most corrupt President in US history and I agree with that assessment.  That assessment could very well change tomorrow or any day thereafter as we all pass through time.

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/12/the-inspector-generals-report-on-2016-fb-i-spying-reveals-a-scandal-of-historic-magnitude-not-only-for-the-fbi-but-also-the-u-s-media/

Before evaluating the media component of this scandal, the FBI’s gross abuse of its power – its serial deceit – is so grave and manifest that it requires little effort to demonstrate it. In sum, the IG Report documents multiple instances in which the FBI – in order to convince a FISA court to allow it spy on former Trump campaign operative Carter Page during the 2016 election – manipulated documents, concealed crucial exonerating evidence, and touted what it knew were unreliable if not outright false claims.

If you don’t consider FBI lying, concealment of evidence, and manipulation of documents in order to spy on a U.S. citizen in the middle of a presidential campaign to be a major scandal, what is?....

In this case, no rational person should allow standard partisan bickering to distort or hide this severe FBI corruption. The IG Report leaves no doubt about it. It’s brimming with proof of FBI subterfuge and deceit, all in service of persuading a FISA court of something that was not true: that U.S. citizen and former Trump campaign official Carter Page was an agent of the Russian government and therefore needed to have his communications surveilled.

It’s vital to reiterate this because of its gravity: we identified multiple instances in which factual assertions relied upon in the first FISA application were inaccurate, incomplete, or unsupported by appropriate documentation, based upon information the FBI had in its possession at the time the application was filed.

To spy on a U.S. citizen in the middle of an election, one who had just been working with one of the two major presidential campaigns, the FBI touted a gossipy, unverified, unreliable rag that it had no reason to believe and every reason to distrust, but it hid all of that from the FISA court, which it knew needed to believe that the Steele Dossier was something it was not if it were to give the FBI the spying authorization it wanted.

The IG Report also found that the FBI hid key information from the court about Steele’s motives: for instance, it “omitted information obtained from [Bruce] Ohr about Steele and his election reporting, including that (1) Steele’s reporting was going to Clinton’s presidential campaign and others, (2) [Fusion GPS’s Glenn] Simpson was paying Steele to discuss his reporting with the media, and (3) Steele was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being the U.S. President.”

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The CIA info was important as an exoneration of Page’s status.  When a fisa warrant is made out, they must include information that may exonerate the need for the warrant.  That’s part of the process. Changing “was” to “wasn’t” is the opposite of exculpatory. The DOJ was trying to convince the Court that Page’s warrant was necessary because he was alleged to have been working against the interests of the US government. They eavesdropped on his communications for 9 months and when it looked like he was clean, they lied to the Court to keep the bogus warrant alive.  As for Clinesmith, I don’t think he was acting as a rogue. 

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

if you have not read the IG FISA report, then you should.  If not the whole thing then at minimum the executive summary.  A link to the entire report is included in the first paragraph of this piece from a left leaning reporter on a left leaning site, but the article itself is a good starting point.  

Do I believe any of this proves that Barack Obama directed these activities? No.  Do I believe that Barack Obama will ever face consequences for his potential involvement in any of this?  No I don't.  Do I believe that history will treat Barack Obama kindly once everything comes out on this?  No I don't.

Bongino shares an opinion that BO is the most corrupt President in US history and I agree with that assessment.  That assessment could very well change tomorrow or any day thereafter as we all pass through time.

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/12/the-inspector-generals-report-on-2016-fb-i-spying-reveals-a-scandal-of-historic-magnitude-not-only-for-the-fbi-but-also-the-u-s-media/

Just saw Dans announcement about his health. Sad. hope he can beat this,