Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What are they signaling will happen?

That Maria got it wrong. (intentional disinformation). 

Being told (from multiple people) they're moving ahead on one angle of the investigation (possibly right now). 

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Same. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That Maria got it wrong. (intentional disinformation). 

Being told (from multiple people) they're moving ahead on one angle of the investigation (possibly right now). 

If I prayed, I'd be like this... 🙏 🙏 🙏  right now.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

in other words... 'we are above scrutiny'.

they need to be charged.

..Weissmann is a wipe.......perhaps I'm wrong and totally missed, but with Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, Weissmans, Feinstein, Blumenthal et al, all Jewish people, why is there so much hatred, foment and vitriol among their ranks?.....what did Trump do to offend Israel?...aren't the recent peace accords HELPFUL to them and ME stability?.....if anything Obama was anti-Israel...special thanks to SOS Swiftboat Kerry for his peace work....with Iran......

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Related: 

Van Grack.

(likely)

...it would seem to me that the scumbag Comey, virulent, arrogant ,omnipotent and thought to be above the law despite an oath (COUGH) proceeding, has exposed himself to perjury based on DR's, etc evidentiary posts....but would DOJ pursue perjury charges?.....or does his "I don't remember....I' don't recall refrains" equate to the "Dementia Defense"?....the SOB skates IMO.....

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1311768594057957379

Lots of signals going out this early evening/afternoon (east coast time) 

Would explain 45 venting his spleen at the last campaign stop.  He'd know if they're actually ready to start handing out indictments.  

And as big of a jerk he tends to be at times, until the last batch of Flynn releases & the Ratcliffe letter to Graham he's been really pretty much silent on how the IC community hosed him & his campaign.  He's been pretty good at only making accusations that are about to be proven true.

So, hoping that's the case here.  But will believe it when we see it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Weissmann is a wipe.......perhaps I'm wrong and totally missed, but with Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, Weissmans, Feinstein, Blumenthal et al, all Jewish people, why is there so much hatred, foment and vitriol among their ranks?.....what did Trump do to offend Israel?...aren't the recent peace accords HELPFUL to them and ME stability?.....if anything Obama was anti-Israel...special thanks to SOS Swiftboat Kerry for his peace work....with Iran......

John Kerry is also Jewish. 

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Same. It's all the right people talking too (the kind who don't usually jump the gun) -- but it also feels like we've been here before. Show me the baby. 

could be finally be starting

Trump has been moved into protection - under guise of virus

• Like (+1) 2