Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't know.  I watched about 45 min of Comey this morning.  I think these Senators suck at asking questions and getting to the root of things.  Even Cruz was more show than getting any new info out in the open. The 5 minutes each format sucks.  If the rules allow designate fewer people to each have more time and make sure each of them are fully prepared.

I recall when Hillary went in front of the house on Libya for an entire day and they barely laid a glove on her.  Sure she lied and dodged but for *****'s sake you've got these people sitting still in a chair where they can't move for a day.  Make it count. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Something tells me that if Trump wins and violence continues, the Federal Government isn't going to be as patient in allowing it to continue.  ***** these #######s that continue to riot, loot, damage and steal property.  Clean that ***** up.

...I posted this elsewhere and am NOT a lawyer...so perhaps PPP's counsel Koko 78 can chime in as to where I'm (probably) wrong......tell me how well Portland, Seattle, et al are doing upholding the 14th Amendment for its citizenry (COUGH)??......and also The Insurrection Act of 1807 ....it would seem to me if states fail to uphold their charter regarding the 14th Amendment and if the violence fits the description of The Insurrection Act of 1807, the Feds can act accordingly, unimpeded and with NO Constitutional trampling as some of the MSM yipsters are crying about.....

DUKE LAW JOURNAL

I. THE RIGHT TO PROTECTION IN THE ANGLO-AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL TRADITION A. The Origins of the Right to Protection"[E]very member of society," asserted the Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776, "hath a right to be protected in the enjoyment of life, liberty and property."'13 This declaration-which was soon echoed in the constitutions of Delaware, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire'4-ex-pressed a fundamental principle of American constitutional thought by the time of the Revolution.

The right to protection did not originate in America, however, butw as inherited from English constitutionalism. Its roots lay in the common law tradition and natural rights theory. It is necessary to explore these sources to understand the concept of protection in American constitutional thought.

The Insurrection Act of 1807

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335; amended 2006, 2007) that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.

Breaking: Indications the Government May Have All the Data On All the Phones Wiped by Weissmann’s Special Counsel Gang

by Joe Hoft

Original Article

Recently it was reported that creepy Andrew Weissmann, the kingpin behind the Mueller investigation, and a large group of Mueller gang members all destroyed the information on their phones after the Strzok and Page text messages were uncovered. Today a report has been uncovered where Weissmann reported on a ‘wiped’ Special Counsel phone that the government’s iPhones are backed up and no data will be lost.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Breaking: Indications the Government May Have All the Data On All the Phones Wiped by Weissmann’s Special Counsel Gang

by Joe Hoft

Original Article

Recently it was reported that creepy Andrew Weissmann, the kingpin behind the Mueller investigation, and a large group of Mueller gang members all destroyed the information on their phones after the Strzok and Page text messages were uncovered. Today a report has been uncovered where Weissmann reported on a ‘wiped’ Special Counsel phone that the government’s iPhones are backed up and no data will be lost.

no surprise

ALL electronic communications are stored in UtAH

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1