Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fully agree. I've been loudly saying this for months now. Right before Covid, they made a decision to wait. I disagreed then, still do now, but in that interim period they've now uncovered more and more dirt which has delayed things beyond the Covid delays. 

It's frustrating. 

If he loses, it will have been. Without question the investigation will go away if that happens. 

The only thing I can add to this is that certain people involved feel very confident that Trump is not only going to win, but win big. That (they say) is a part of their calculus. I still would prefer going before the election though. 

If Trump wins, we all lose.  Because there will be violence.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is why I hated it then and now. Even though I still feel very confident in the outcome, we all know that there will be attempts to steal it and who knows how that will go.

They have had almost four years now to do something about what clearly took place.  Their sum total of action is getting some accountant whose name no dodgy knew, to cop a plea.  They're either complicit, useless, or both.  I lean toward useless but it doesn't really matter.

15 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so what?...only in blue states/cities......like right NOW......they own it.....

Something tells me that if Trump wins and violence continues, the Federal Government isn't going to be as patient in allowing it to continue.  ***** these #######s that continue to riot, loot, damage and steal property.  Clean that ***** up.

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Imagine the f u c k ing utopia 

Imagine the type of low information poster you have to be to cite John Brennan as some sort of font of truth, the same guy who murdered an American Journalist on the streets of Los Angeles and who ran the first ever coup attempt in American history. 

It takes someone either very dumb, or very evil to do so.

(not talking about you, BeerLeague)

• Like (+1) 2