Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Be aware that the scribd account these were all (~90 documents) uploaded to is "JohnSolomon", with a picture of the one we are familiar with. I do not see that John has made note of these uploads on his Twitter account, however.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

...if Durham releases his report prior to the election, cue up the MSM media" Durham is a political partisan hack tape"  hatchet job......yup, the SAME Durham that the honorable, forthright straight shooting AG Eric Holder, perhaps the best in the nation's history, handed several high profile cases to ....

Maria is reporting, that while the investigation is huge, there will be no indictments (or reports) from Durham before the election.

If true, we are inching ever closer to the only thing that we will hear about Durham is how much his investigation cost, yet bore no fruit. I’m sure Mueller is laughing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Maria is reporting, that while the investigation is huge, there will be no indictments (or reports) from Durham before the election.

If true, we are inching ever closer to the only thing that we will hear about Durham is how much his investigation cost, yet bore no fruit. I’m sure Mueller is laughing.

...no release before the election is MSM cannon fodder for "much to do about nothing".....a waste, ruse and falsehood.....why feed their hand?.....

17 minutes ago, Hedge said:

On the one hand, it is very plausible that no indictments will be handed out before the election.  Which would be extremely frustrating, because if Biden wins the whole thing gets buried for years if not eons.

On the other hand, has any MSM reporter, other than Catherine Herridge, been right in ANY predictions on this subject?

Why No Durham Activity Before Election — Likely The Interview of Agent William Barnett

If Bartiromo’s report this morning is accurate, then something has changed.  What might that be?  I think I have a pretty solid guess.

AG Barr sent US Attorney Jeffrey Jensen on a “recon” mission to look more closely at the handling of the Special Counsel’s prosecution of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.  I do not believe that either AG Barr or US Attorney Jensen were prepared for what Jensen would eventually uncover regarding the “political” calculations that were behind the Flynn investigation in the first instance, and the Flynn prosecution after the SCO took over.  What Jensen found has kicked into high gear an investigation that I think is nearly as important to AG Barr as is the Durham investigation into the origins of the Russia Hoax investigation launched against Pres. Trump and his campaign.

I think “Priority 1A” for AG Barr is a hard look at the conduct of the Special Counsel’s Office.  The interview of Special Agent William Barnett, the original case agent on the Flynn and Manafort investigations begun in August 2016, took place only 10 days ago.  That interview was done by US Attorney Jensen, not Durham.  But that interview covered events from the beginning of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation to a point beyond the entry of a guilty plea by General Flynn — Barnett discusses interviews done with General Flynn after he pled guilty.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

I'd argue that if Durham has any indictments that can be filed he should do so with no regard to the calendar and election.  Frankly we the people deserve to wee outcome of his work before the election since he's investigating election related crimes.  It's a shame this effort got such a late start and has taken so long.

• Like (+1) 3

19 hours ago, Hedge said:

If nothing is coming before the election, they may as well shut this ***** show down.

It’s been a giant waste of time and money to watch the same people that have been guilty of crimes continue to go free.

To spend this time, effort, and money and have it come down to Trump’s chances of winning is complete bull####. 

Either piss or get off the pot.

• Thank you (+1) 2