Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

John is saying that some will come out in the next few weeks, but that there is still a ways to go for a lot of it (post election):

Absolutely maddening if true. The American people deserve to know what transpired before potential perpetrator's get elected to office. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Actions have consequences dems...............

DOJ snubs Nadler’s request for testimony from top officials, cites reprehensible treatment of Barr

by Frieda Powers

Original Article

Rep. Jerrold Nadler got snubbed by the Department of Justice, which refused his request for top officials to testify in upcoming hearings. The request by the New York Democrat and House Judiciary Committee chairman was met with a stinging rebuke and refusal by Assistant Attorney General Stephen E. Boyd who called out committee members for using a July hearing to “air grievances” when they had the opportunity to question Attorney General William Barr in person. Nadler called for appearances by Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband, Bureau of Prisons Director Michael Carvajal and U.S. Marshals Service Director Donald Washington.

You can run to a camera and give your own speech,

you don't need a DOJ official to be sitting in front of your tirade.

• Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I agree with his last sentence. And I don't think it's at all a coincidence that everyone from myself (who's a nobody) to Solomon, Sarah Carter, Adam Housley, Kevin Corke, Sharyl Attkisson + dozens more journalists got updates this weekend all saying the same thing: this week was going to be the start of Durham. The DOJ is ready to go and they are aligning their messaging as best they can prior to the starting gun -- but the ultimate "go" signal will come from one or two people (who I don't talk to and I doubt Adam does). 

It's not a matter of if anymore, just when and how high up they'll try to go.

Though we're undoubtedly going to go deep into the second term (presuming he wins one) to handle this all. We're going to get the start, it'll be big (per sources), but it won't be the end of it by any stretch. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree with his last sentence. And I don't think it's at all a coincidence that everyone from myself (who's a nobody) to Solomon, Sarah Carter, Adam Housley, Kevin Corke, Sharyl Attkisson + dozens more journalists got updates this weekend all saying the same thing: this week was going to be the start of Durham. The DOJ is ready to go and they are aligning their messaging as best they can prior to the starting gun -- but the ultimate "go" signal will come from one or two people (who I don't talk to and I doubt Adam does). 

It's not a matter of if anymore, just when and how high up they'll try to go.

Though we're undoubtedly going to go deep into the second term (presuming he wins one) to handle this all. We're going to get the start, it'll be big (per sources), but it won't be the end of it by any stretch. 

You're not a nobody, you're our somebody.  Keep rolling DR. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is right. This is incredibly sad. It is sad for our country, it is sad for our way of life.

When did it become "ok" for an administration to spy on well, everyone? When did it become "ok" for one administration to attempt a soft coup against an incoming administration? When did bribery, pay-offs, and graft become "ok"?

If you are sad that the Obama administration got caught (oh, don't worry, there were some Republicans that helped *cough*John McCain*cough*), you are looking at this all wrong.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're not a nobody, you're our somebody.  Keep rolling DR. 

he's our somebody. 

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He is right. This is incredibly sad. It is sad for our country, it is sad for our way of life.

When did it become "ok" for an administration to spy on well, everyone? When did it become "ok" for one administration to attempt a soft coup against an incoming administration? When did bribery, pay-offs, and graft become "ok"?

If you are sad that the Obama administration got caught (oh, don't worry, there were some Republicans that helped *cough*John McCain*cough*), you are looking at this all wrong.

i'm gonna go ahead and say that it (spying) all began with the Bush administration (post Patriot Act).

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

he's our somebody. 

i'm gonna go ahead and say that it (spying) all began with the Bush administration (post Patriot Act).

Pretty sure back in the day that Mythbusters would end up ranking that one as "PLAUSIBLE."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1